Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Kidou Senshi Gundam SEED Destiny ~upcoming stuff~

hikarub
Kore mite!!

Member 717

Level 21.14

Mar 2006

Old Mar 8, 2006, 06:36 AM Local time: Mar 8, 2006, 07:36 PM #1 of 85
Exclamation Kidou Senshi Gundam SEED Destiny ~upcoming stuff~

Something found on Gunota Headlines. Thought many of you might be interested. Spoilers for those of you who haven't seen SEED or SEED Destiny.

Quote:
C.E.73 Stargazer & DESTINY SE info UPDATED
People with early release of Newtype magazine are reporting the following:

Mobile Suit Gundam SEED C.E.73 Stargazer
Spoiler:
- Format: 3 episodes each 15 minutes long. Available through net streams and events. It will first appear at Shizuoka Hobby Show in May. The story takes place immediately after Break The World.

Staff:
- Director: Susumu Nishizawa
- Script: Shigeru Morita
- Character Designer: Kenichi Ohnuki
- Mecha Design: Kunio Okawara, Beecraft

2 main characters:
- Sven Cal Bayan: 19 year old male natural. Strike Noir pilot. Phantom Pain 2nd Lt. A relentless and extreme fighting machine with an intense hatred of Coordinators.
- Selene McGriff: 28 year old female coordinator. One of the researcher of "GSX-401FW Stargazer Project"

Main unit:
- GAT-X105E Strike Noir - Based on Strike Gundam. (Gunpla version will come out)

SEED DESTINY Special Edition
Spoiler:
- Format: 4 part series with first one airing this Spring in widescreen format.
- Story is based on Athrun's point of view. The reason behind this according to Fukuda: if this is done in Kira's POV, Shinn becomes the enemy. If this is done in Shinn's POV, Kira becomes the enemy. Meeting between Kira and Shinn will be brand new animation.
So what do you guys think of this? I knew about the upcoming Stargazer, though previous reports had mentioned it being an OVA at first. Knowing it took place in C.E.73 made me wonder though, since it is pretty much the same time as the events of Destiny - many people had anticipated an epilogue taking place several years later.....

And there is still talk about a third series......

:cheers:

Jam it back in, in the dark.
"This job would be great if it wasn't for the f@#$ing customers!!"
- Randall to Dante (Clerks)

Last edited by hikarub; Mar 8, 2006 at 06:41 AM.
Kamui
The Magician

Member 1165

Level 11.01

Mar 2006

Old Mar 8, 2006, 10:41 AM Local time: Mar 8, 2006, 09:41 AM #2 of 85
So wait sec...

Spoiler:
The SEED Desitny Special Ediion will be some sort of recap of the Destiny serie wih Athrun's point of view? But didn't the serie started with Shinn then stuck to Athrun's POV through halfway of the serie till Kira kicked in?

I don't see much point to it considering the serie is over.

Haven't watched the original SEED so I can't comment on that.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
hikarub
Kore mite!!

Member 717

Level 21.14

Mar 2006

Old Mar 8, 2006, 12:51 PM Local time: Mar 9, 2006, 01:51 AM #3 of 85
Yeah, I felt the same way when they released the OVA recap for SEED.....not much point in seeing the whole thing again. The SE for Destiny might be more interesting if......
Spoiler:
.....it's entirely in Athrun's POV, but then again it might not make much difference at all.

Still, I'm a little interested in how it will turn out.

Here's a spoiler taken off another forum, a picture from a magazine regarding the 3rd and (maybe) final chapter of SEED: SEED3 Photo

Spoiler:
It's obviously a picture of Athrun and Meyrin, with their 2 daughters. Now WTF?! I was sure that Athrun and Cagalli were gonna get back together but if this pic is legit, my hopes have been dashed......

Oh, and you can just make out that Meyrin is pregnant.........baby number 3 on the way. LOL

This probably means that other kiddies are around too: Kira and Lacus'; Shinn and Luna's; Mwu and Murrue's........ LMAO!!

Can't wait!!!

How ya doing, buddy?
jouhou
-

Member 400

Level 18.87

Mar 2006

Old Mar 8, 2006, 03:57 PM #4 of 85
hahah, is that suppose to be the rumor "GSEternity"? I thought that rumor died.

How ya doing, buddy?
chato
Prime Spark

Member 232

Level 39.22

Mar 2006

Old Mar 8, 2006, 06:28 PM #5 of 85
its only an ONA.. they should just stop with the drag-on's and get straight to the point or...just make something different u.u..

I was speaking idiomatically.
Box Lunch
kekekeke

Member 2110

Level 2.86

Mar 2006

Old Mar 10, 2006, 02:47 PM #6 of 85
I don't think that pic is legit, cuz
Spoiler:
you dont ever see Athrun having the slightest intrest in Meyrin during SEED Destiny. Sure, it's obvious she has a crush on him, but it doesn't seem like those feelings are returned; and with Fukuda's way of making a show, if two people like/love each other, it's pretty obvious (ie/Athrun and Cagalli making out, Kira and Fley having sex). I think the pic may just be some fanfic crap, cuz its stupid to have Athrun get with another woman all of a sudden when he was fighting to protect Cagalli & Orb.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
hikarub
Kore mite!!

Member 717

Level 21.14

Mar 2006

Old Mar 10, 2006, 08:37 PM Local time: Mar 11, 2006, 09:37 AM #7 of 85
I agree that a switch like that doesn't really make sense, but you never know with Fukuda. Besides, since a longer period of time takes place in between, there maybe some explanation forthcoming?

Who knows?

Anyways, more from Gunota Headlines:

Quote:
SEED C.E. 73 Stargazer site pre-opens
The official site now hosts a teaser image and a note saying it'll open on April 10th.

http://www.seed-stargazer.net/
Gunota also mentions that Nami Tamaki will have a brand new song that will be included in the Destiny SE as an ending theme for the first part. The title is reported to be "Result".

FELIPE NO
hikarub
Kore mite!!

Member 717

Level 21.14

Mar 2006

Old Mar 23, 2006, 03:36 PM Local time: Mar 24, 2006, 04:36 AM #8 of 85
Some GunPla news from Gunota Headlines:

Quote:
Gunpla news UPDATED

Info from 2ch's boards:

MG Gyan (May, 3,675 yen)
HGUC Zaku I (May, 1,050 yen) - w/ machine gun, bazooka, spike shield, & sturm faust
1/100 Infinite Justice Gundam (May, 2,730 yen) - Seemingly the first in a revival of the 1/100 SEED Destiny line
EX Model Samson trailer (May, 3,150 yen)
BB Senshi Destiny Gundam (May, 840 yen)
HCM-Pro Gouf (May, 1,680 yen)
HCM-Pro Zaku II J Type (May, 1,890 yen) - w/ Magella Top, foot missles, & crackers
So, Infinite Justice finally gets a 1/100 scale kit being made available soon - should be good news for some people here. Also it seems that other 1/100 Destiny models will be available later on as well. I wonder if there'll be any MG kits?

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
jouhou
-

Member 400

Level 18.87

Mar 2006

Old Mar 24, 2006, 01:49 AM #9 of 85
Yay, 1/100 IJ model. Waiting for some pictures.
I'll probably wait till end of year before I buy it and to see what else comes out.
The SEED stargazer site looks cool, even though it's not up yet, just a picture..
but it's a new suit and that's always something to look forward to.

Box Lunch
kekekeke

Member 2110

Level 2.86

Mar 2006

Old Mar 24, 2006, 03:32 PM #10 of 85
the wings of that gundam kind of look like Strike Freedom's...
Spoiler:
please tell me kira doesn't get an EVEN MORE rigged gundam this time around;; as if a gundam that could take down nearly all of ZAFT's units wasn't strong enough >.>

o_O
hikarub
Kore mite!!

Member 717

Level 21.14

Mar 2006

Old Mar 24, 2006, 10:57 PM Local time: Mar 25, 2006, 11:57 AM #11 of 85
Some prototype pics of the 1/100 Infinite Justice has been released over on Gunota:

They also released shots of the new EMSiA versions of Freedom and Justice, much improved from the earlier MSiA versions.

Gunota Headlines

EMSiA= Extended MobileSuit in Action

Most amazing jew boots
jouhou
-

Member 400

Level 18.87

Mar 2006

Old Mar 25, 2006, 02:51 PM #12 of 85
Sweet, the wings of IJ's booster pack looks like it touches the floor so it's weight shouldn't be a problem for standing upright.
I was going to get regular Justice model but now I'm condering on not getting that and getting the IJ instead.
Oh, and do you know what's "Cosmic Region IJ" model?

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
Sirmackerel
Persona

Member 3968

Level 4.40

Mar 2006

Old Mar 25, 2006, 08:17 PM #13 of 85
I hope that the Athrun/Meyrin picture isn't legit, since a marriage between Cagalli and Athrun would make more sense plotwise; not only does it have more support, but it would also help a bit in bridging the Natural-Coordinator divide.

Memento mori
Cogito, ergo summ
Pense, done je suis,
Remember that you are mortal.

http://www.konamistars.com/konamista...dg8zI6mbHVIXkw
Join the Konami RPG Stars!
Swordstalker
guardian of princess nyanko

Member 149

Level 6.27

Mar 2006

Old Mar 25, 2006, 08:24 PM #14 of 85
i think Athrun+Meyrin isnt that far-fetched. In GS Destiny (51) Final Plus at the end there was a scene with Cagalli where she didnt wear his ring any more.

jouhou
-

Member 400

Level 18.87

Mar 2006

Old Mar 25, 2006, 09:23 PM #15 of 85
Before Seed Destiny I liked AthrunXCagalli.
But since there is a Seed Destiny I don't mind seeing AthrunXMeyrin.

FELIPE NO
hikarub
Kore mite!!

Member 717

Level 21.14

Mar 2006

Old Mar 26, 2006, 07:35 AM Local time: Mar 26, 2006, 08:35 PM #16 of 85
Originally Posted by jouhou
Oh, and do you know what's "Cosmic Region IJ" model?
Bandai have released special ready-made models of various UC mobilesuits over the years, in their Gundam Fix Figuration line. Of course, alternate universe Gundam shows have also produced some memorable Gundams and I guess Bandai would like to cash in on them too!

The Cosmic Region refers to those mobilesuits from the Cosmic Era universe from SEED and SEED Destiny. They've already released Force Impulse (#7001), Freedom (#7002), Strike Freedom (#7003) and just recently Destiny (#7004). Infinite Justice will be the next one in this line, to be released sometime in June.

Also, they will release a double pack of the G Gundam mobile fighters God Gundam and the Nobel Gundam in April, for 4,179 yen.

Most of the mobilesuits can be seen if you follow the link: Gundam Fix Figuration @ Tamashii.

I didn't like the Freedom or the Strike Freedom because their wings look way too short. The Force Impulse and Destiny look pretty good though. Also, all Gundam Fix Figuration products are made from a pvc material, meaning that some parts may tend to bend while in their packaging. It's not uncommon to find beam rifles or bazookas bent out of shape! Apparently the problems are easy enough to solve with a little water and a hairdryer!! Well, I saw that people could straighten stuff out that way in Hobby Japan.

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
jouhou
-

Member 400

Level 18.87

Mar 2006

Old Mar 26, 2006, 10:43 AM #17 of 85
Oh, fixed figurines. I've never seen those before, how do they compare to the MSiA? I've bought a MSiA once, it was a waste of my money!! But the pictures looks like they're higher quality and the price is more higher (i'm guessing the price because my browser can't pick up kanji) And yeah, the wings do look too short.

hikarub
Kore mite!!

Member 717

Level 21.14

Mar 2006

Old Mar 28, 2006, 01:12 AM Local time: Mar 28, 2006, 02:12 PM #18 of 85
Gunota and MAHQ have some pics available now, though not much.

Regarding C.E.73 Stargazer:

Line art of the GAT-X105E Strike Noir from MAHQ.

and what I'm guessing is a 1/144 scale model from the Tokyo International Anime Fair 2006

jouhou
-

Member 400

Level 18.87

Mar 2006

Old Mar 28, 2006, 08:06 AM #19 of 85
Oooooo, I'm glad I get to see pictures of the model so soon.
Yeah, it's a 1/144 and about 13 USD.
By looks alone, it looks like it has two... uh.. hand guns... at it's waist. That's pretty interesting.
Looks like 1 rail cannon on each wings which can pivot vertically and horizontally
and 2 detachable beam swords, one on each wing.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
hikarub
Kore mite!!

Member 717

Level 21.14

Mar 2006

Old Mar 31, 2006, 12:34 AM Local time: Mar 31, 2006, 01:34 PM #20 of 85
Tamashii has released pics for their new EMSiA Freedom Gundam

The ms will be released in April, 2006.

Check it out!!

As you can see, a lot more detail than the original MSiA version (they released 2 versions of Freedom I believe, and both sucked). The main differences are the new joints added to the plasma cannons, allowing Freedom to deploy them while in HiMAT mode. More mobility has been added to the shoulder joints and all Freedom's limbs are far more flexible (You can see by the awesome poses in the above link). The beam rifle and anti-beam shield appear more streamlined and in proportion compared to the earlier versions.

All round I'd say this is a great improvement. I was never into the MSiA line, but I do believe they've got me hooked on the EMSiA Freedom and Justice. I can't wait for them to come out!!

EDIT:Tamashii have also released pics of their God Gundam & Nobel Gundam set from their Gundam Fix Figuration series.

Lookie lookie!!

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?

Last edited by hikarub; Apr 1, 2006 at 04:35 AM.
jouhou
-

Member 400

Level 18.87

Mar 2006

Old Apr 4, 2006, 12:04 AM #21 of 85
Yay, looks like we'll be seeing 4 more gundams besides Strike Noir but how they look like is unknown yet.
I'm taking a guess but I'm guessing the page below shows a time like on when the models will be released.
http://www6.ocn.ne.jp/~midori-b/puranew/nes-g0188.htm

and here's 1/100 of both IJ and Legend.... I hope the 1/100 doesn't really look like that because it looks like crap..
http://www6.ocn.ne.jp/~midori-b/puranew/nes-g0184.htm

ms-07
Carob Nut

Member 1600

Level 5.59

Mar 2006

Old Apr 4, 2006, 12:19 AM Local time: Apr 4, 2006, 01:19 AM #22 of 85
Legend does look a little off.

Those Stargazer models are supposed to come out starting in June till sometime in 2007. There's supposed to be reworked duel and buster suits too I believe. I'm hoping for some fresh new designs. but i'm guessing it'll be just a bunch of Destiny MSV.

I'm pretty surprised that they revived the 1/100 line. maybe one day we'll see a 1/100 Saviour.

Last edited by ms-07; Apr 4, 2006 at 12:23 AM.
hikarub
Kore mite!!

Member 717

Level 21.14

Mar 2006

Old Apr 4, 2006, 12:39 AM Local time: Apr 4, 2006, 01:39 PM #23 of 85
The other mobilesuits were shown somewhere, I've seen them but I can't remember where....... o_O

Anyways, the Buster and Duel look-a-likes were named aptly: Buster Kai and Duel Kai. I'm not sure whether or not they're ZAFT or EA mobilesuits either, though I guess they will be revealed in due time.

jouho, that 1/100 IJ isn't painted so I guess it'll look pretty much like that when you put it together straight from the box. I'm pretty sure it'll look okay once you get a black marker for the lines and all. Maybe it'll be slightly better once it's actually released?

FELIPE NO
jouhou
-

Member 400

Level 18.87

Mar 2006

Old Apr 4, 2006, 03:30 PM #24 of 85
Originally Posted by ms-07
I'm pretty surprised that they revived the 1/100 line. maybe one day we'll see a 1/100 Saviour.
That would be awesome!
Originally Posted by hikarub
that 1/100 IJ isn't painted so I guess it'll look pretty much like that when you put it together straight from the box. I'm pretty sure it'll look okay once you get a black marker for the lines and all. Maybe it'll be slightly better once it's actually released?
Even if 1/100 models aren't painted they look decent but that picture of IJ doesn't. So I hope the one being released will be better, if not then I'll get a regular 1/100 Justice.

Most amazing jew boots
hikarub
Kore mite!!

Member 717

Level 21.14

Mar 2006

Old Apr 5, 2006, 04:44 AM Local time: Apr 5, 2006, 05:44 PM #25 of 85
Updated news from Gunota:

Quote:
Stargazer info:
Boasts more than six new mecha, two of which are affiliated with ZAFT, one from DSSD, and two from the Alliance's Phantom Pain (the Strike Noir itself is listed with Orb). The kit description says that the Noir Striker backpack can change into a flight form. The Strike Noir comes with beam swords, listed as its main armament, and a small rocket anchor.
Strike Noir is from ORB? How can that be? Stolen? Anyways, not much detail on its weapons - what about those machine guns(?) on its hips? No shield or beam rifle? Those wings seem to include beam cannons, and I guess the head unit doesn't carry any CIWS.

?

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre > Kidou Senshi Gundam SEED Destiny ~upcoming stuff~