Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[Movie] WWE/TNA fanfiction thread

Such a Lust for Revenge!
Where's Kostaki!?

Member 9287

Level 40.98

Jul 2006

Old Feb 7, 2007, 02:39 PM Local time: Feb 7, 2007, 01:39 PM #976 of 3609
Shit, I thought Jericho unified those titles? Also, lolies at the fact that I misread Wrestlemania 18 for 8.

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
Winter Storm
Distant Memories

Member 2209

Level 27.54

Mar 2006

Old Feb 7, 2007, 03:00 PM #977 of 3609
Err my bad, yes it was Jericho.

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Such a Lust for Revenge!
Where's Kostaki!?

Member 9287

Level 40.98

Jul 2006

Old Feb 7, 2007, 03:27 PM Local time: Feb 7, 2007, 02:27 PM #978 of 3609
Why in the hell does that page say HHH defeated Jericho with Stephanie?

Haha, Chuck and Billy. I wish I could go back to those times.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Slash
EXPLOSION!!

Member 647

Level 33.65

Mar 2006

Old Feb 7, 2007, 07:39 PM Local time: Feb 7, 2007, 05:39 PM #979 of 3609
Why in the hell does that page say HHH defeated Jericho with Stephanie?

Haha, Chuck and Billy. I wish I could go back to those times.
Because HHH returned from his quad injury as a face, and then had a "falling out" with Stephanie to help continue his push as a face. This set up the feud of the brooding ex-wife helping is rival, Jericho, to beat HHH. This didn't happen after HHH won the rumble, went on to WMx8 and won.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
Such a Lust for Revenge!
Where's Kostaki!?

Member 9287

Level 40.98

Jul 2006

Old Feb 8, 2007, 09:58 AM Local time: Feb 8, 2007, 08:58 AM #980 of 3609
Ah, I remember that gay face run. Well, not gay, but he's so much more awesome when he's inthat evil role.

At least now with this quad injury again he might spend some time with his kids. Unless he decides to live across the street from the damned hospital again =/

Is it just as bad as last time? I mean, do you think if it is he'll be just as committed to getting back into the ring as fast as possible like last time?

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
Winter Storm
Distant Memories

Member 2209

Level 27.54

Mar 2006

Old Feb 8, 2007, 12:04 PM #981 of 3609
Well my opinion is that he will bar himself from a lot of things that he normally does that would put his quads in jepordy. Also not doing the more dangerous matchs like hell in the cell and Elimination Chamber. And I think he will stay the whole 8 months, just for his kid's sake.

Shawn though has it far worse than HHH, I think Shawn has Doctors from outer space or something. His body is SO FUCKED UP that a flee can break him, but watch him come back 2 monday's later O_o.

I was speaking idiomatically.
Such a Lust for Revenge!
Where's Kostaki!?

Member 9287

Level 40.98

Jul 2006

Old Feb 8, 2007, 12:51 PM Local time: Feb 8, 2007, 11:51 AM #982 of 3609
I respect that about Shawn. What exactly is wrong with him, his back? I thought he retired to avoid further fucking himself up, but here he is at it again. Why?

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
Winter Storm
Distant Memories

Member 2209

Level 27.54

Mar 2006

Old Feb 8, 2007, 07:49 PM #983 of 3609
There is two major things wrong with Shawn's body physically.

-Both of his knees have went through a series of surgeries: When he came back after one surgery he had to go BACK for MORE. Bret is the one who did this with the infamous sharpshooter on the ring post.

-His back, falling off the cage in HITC and that did him for a long long while. The fued with triple HHH brought him back - fued was sparked when he was thrown through the side of a car window and was later revealed by Triple H that he was the one who did it. He went on to become champion that year. He's been around ever since. I'm not too sure what is wrong with his back internally.

Occasionally when Michaels does his signature "flip up to his feet" thing he will hurt one of his knees. There was the incident with the spirit squad. Somehow though even after all that they did to his leg, he came back the following monday. Athletes of any sport or entertainment have doctors from outter space. God forbid any doctor I see is that damn good. >:/

FELIPE NO
Such a Lust for Revenge!
Where's Kostaki!?

Member 9287

Level 40.98

Jul 2006

Old Feb 8, 2007, 11:46 PM Local time: Feb 8, 2007, 10:46 PM #984 of 3609
I met a referee once at an Indi wrestling startup called BWF. Buffalo Jim or whatever the fuck his name was was the owner. The highlight was watching Yokozuna, the trainer, in there with the boys.

Anyway, this referee told me he used to be some wrestler named the Hangman. Fuck, his body was so fucked up he could barely walk and bent and he hunched horrible. I hope this isn't what's waiting for Michaels. Crazy bastard,

Slash
EXPLOSION!!

Member 647

Level 33.65

Mar 2006

Old Feb 12, 2007, 03:24 PM Local time: Feb 12, 2007, 01:24 PM #985 of 3609
WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS!!!!!!!!
Quote:
For those of you who are wondering why WWE yanked the four way ladder match from the No Way Out PPV, the reason is that Vince McMahon decided over the weekend that (as of right now, since they keep going back and forth on this) The Hardy Boyz and MNM will no longer be teaming. Matt Hardy, Joey Mercury, Jeff Hardy and Johnny Nitro will be going back to singles roles on their respective brands.

With that decision made, the feeling was that having the Four Way ladder match at the No Way Out PPV was meaningless, so they've switched gears to allow Deuce and Domino to challenge WWE Tag Team champions Paul London and Brian Kendrick instead. Stephanie McMahon made the call to change the match.

WWE has gone back and forth on whether to keep the teams together or not, so this is just the latest in that trend.

SuperSonic
True_Blue

Member 163

Level 40.01

Mar 2006

Old Feb 12, 2007, 06:14 PM #986 of 3609
Wow...I didn't care for Smackdown PPVs to begin with but I can't believe my favorite match type was scheduled to happen for that PPV. I might've actually watched it, but now since it's been yanked I dunno if I'll even watch it now.

That still surprises me though, that they're splitting a couple of the remaining GOOD tag teams in the WWE. Then again, some of you probably aren't as surprised.

Edit: LOL...so this is their story. Taken straight from WWE.com.

Quote:
Proving truth to the old adage that the squeaky wheel gets the grease, Deuce & Domino have secured a match for the WWE Tag Team Championship at No Way Out.

After two weeks of successfully defeating WWE Tag Team Champions Paul London & Brian Kendrick in non-title action, the newcomers to the SmackDown tag scene were appalled that a title match would take place at No Way Out without their participation. The disappointed duo then made it a point to have the match killed. But Deuce & Domino didn’t go to SmackDown General Manager Theodore Long to have the match stopped. Instead, the impressive team took their complaint straight to WWE Headquarters in Stamford, Conn.

After listening to their complaint, WWE officials ruled in favor of Deuce & Domino, naming them the rightful No. 1 contenders to the WWE Tag Team Championship. As a result, the Ladder Match pitting London & Kendrick vs. MNM vs. The Hardys vs. William Regal & Dave Taylor has been removed from the No Way Out pay-per-view.

Most amazing jew boots

Last edited by SuperSonic; Feb 12, 2007 at 06:17 PM.
Crash "Long-Winded Wrong Answer" Landon
Zeio Nut

Member 14

Level 54.72

Feb 2006

Old Feb 12, 2007, 08:32 PM #987 of 3609
Deuce and Domino are a joke. Their first several appearances were pathetic squash matches against generic jobbers. Who gives a fuck if they can wail on the local hick? In two year's time, they'll be little more than a humorous anecdote on Wrestlecrap.com.

Cherry, on the other hand, is reasonably attractive and could survive on a fan base without D&D.

darthtempyst
Showing Respek

Member 18736

Level 5.90

Jan 2007

Old Feb 12, 2007, 08:39 PM #988 of 3609
Would have liked to see Hogan vs Khali at this year's WMania, but they're planning something else because Hogan said he won't be doing it. (WM3 has always been the best and that match would have made this year's interesting to commemorate it.)

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
Such a Lust for Revenge!
Where's Kostaki!?

Member 9287

Level 40.98

Jul 2006

Old Feb 13, 2007, 09:41 AM Local time: Feb 13, 2007, 08:41 AM #989 of 3609
Yeah, straight to WWE headquarters to get their shit solved! I like how that article reads and insults your intelligence like something straight out of WWE magazine.

Glad Hogan's out. Get enough of him and his family on his silly show.

Mr.Ramen
Chocobo

Member 1260

Level 10.88

Mar 2006

Old Feb 13, 2007, 10:59 AM Local time: Feb 13, 2007, 07:59 AM #990 of 3609
TNA had a special in place of RAW last night, showing some PPV matches from last year.

dagget
Spoot

Member 72

Level 36.40

Mar 2006

Old Feb 13, 2007, 01:08 PM #991 of 3609
The annual Dog Show is on USA. I think it's awesome TNA took advantage of that and aired that 2 hour special on Spike TV during the Raw timeslot. The real test will be Thursday, when the TNA will air during the last hour of Raw. Unless Vince has something spetacular set up (IE having Stone Cold's run begin this Monday at the beginning of the show) I imagine a lot of people will be switching over to watch Impact. And yes, Austin is supposed to be making a lengthy return. It's more to advertise that movie he's in from WWE films and Wrestlemania and all that crap. But given Austin's attitude with the way the show's written, who knows when he'll just storm out and "quit" again.

Most amazing jew boots

Winter Storm
Distant Memories

Member 2209

Level 27.54

Mar 2006

Old Feb 13, 2007, 01:24 PM #992 of 3609
The best Austin can do is get in Squash matchs :/ that's going to be boring.
WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS!!!!!!!!
Well.

I think there is real personal issues going on between the teams, and Vince wants to keep that under control by keeping them seperate. Also, the chemistry between Mercury and Nitro is still shot to hell I think. Either way, that was a match to bring ratings, big ratings.

Slash
EXPLOSION!!

Member 647

Level 33.65

Mar 2006

Old Feb 13, 2007, 04:35 PM Local time: Feb 13, 2007, 02:35 PM #993 of 3609
I think the Hardy's alone were bringing back a huge fan base, obviously, if Jeff and Matt were having personal issues then they wouldn't have been doing the things like the Matthardyshow and stuff like that.

I mean hell...a TLC match between London/Kendrick and the Hardys would have brought BIG ratings.

Winter Storm
Distant Memories

Member 2209

Level 27.54

Mar 2006

Old Feb 13, 2007, 04:40 PM #994 of 3609
Sorry, I should clerify, I meant personal issues between the two teams.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Slash
EXPLOSION!!

Member 647

Level 33.65

Mar 2006

Old Feb 13, 2007, 05:28 PM Local time: Feb 13, 2007, 03:28 PM #995 of 3609
Isn't that what usually makes a feud? A good one at that...or are you talking about offscreen stuff

Winter Storm
Distant Memories

Member 2209

Level 27.54

Mar 2006

Old Feb 13, 2007, 06:26 PM #996 of 3609
Yes offscreen stuff. I'm just speculating though. And this was Steph's doing, so it was probably for some fucked up illogical reason.

Most amazing jew boots
SuperSonic
True_Blue

Member 163

Level 40.01

Mar 2006

Old Feb 13, 2007, 08:17 PM #997 of 3609
I mean hell...a TLC match between London/Kendrick and the Hardys would have brought BIG ratings.
Quoted for the truth. Just having the Hardys in any ladder match would be the highlight of any PPV.

Also, Stone Cold's coming back? Hell, I thought he was done with wrestling but even if he's coming back to promote movies, that's still cool. I miss the guy, he's a main reason why I watched wrestling through the late 90s and early this decade. Even him being co-general manager or sheriff was a hoot.

Slash
EXPLOSION!!

Member 647

Level 33.65

Mar 2006

Old Feb 13, 2007, 10:27 PM Local time: Feb 13, 2007, 08:27 PM #998 of 3609
BORING...BORING....BORING....

That and always saying What

Such a Lust for Revenge!
Where's Kostaki!?

Member 9287

Level 40.98

Jul 2006

Old Feb 14, 2007, 10:36 AM Local time: Feb 14, 2007, 09:36 AM #999 of 3609
Talk about your Psalms. Talk about John 3:16... Austin 3:16 says I just WHIPPED YOUR ASS.

When i heard the above uttered by Austin after winning the king of the ring against Jake roberts or something like that it startled me. Time, place, and thoughts in my head are now frozen in my memory about htat. even mcmahons comical reaction. man, i wonder if he was waiting for the moment when austin would say that with trepidation?

aww, please tell me the bradys arent really feuding with eachother. I like this nostalgic feeling having them and austin back gives me. its like missing the days of hogan vs. slaughter or warrior and macho man but still having access to the era of rock and austin and stuff.

i need help

FELIPE NO
Slash
EXPLOSION!!

Member 647

Level 33.65

Mar 2006

Old Feb 15, 2007, 05:00 AM Local time: Feb 15, 2007, 03:00 AM #1000 of 3609
Okay, so I just read the spoilers for SD! and it seems they're trying to end the brand extension...somewhat because I mean look at it...You have Batista and Taker appearing on Raw, Lashley defending a title on Raw and all that stuff.

Spoiler:

And then theres Lashley battling Kennedy at No Way Out. On SD! Orton, Edge, Cena and Michaels all made appearances on Raw.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre > [Movie] WWE/TNA fanfiction thread