Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[Manga] Civil War Discussion Thread

aznxinvazn
Carob Nut

Member 9634

Level 4.12

Jul 2006

Old Mar 1, 2007, 12:26 AM #226 of 231
Now that I've read Front Line #11, it seems I was right. And it was kinda obvious who was controlling Osborn...

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Mucknuggle
Baby shrink

Member 534

Level 37.83

Mar 2006

Old Mar 1, 2007, 12:37 AM #227 of 231
So basically... (Frontline 11 and Thunderbolts 110-111)

Spoiler:
Stark fucked around with Osborn's nanobots or whatever they were called to get him to attack the Atlanteans because he thought that the impending threat of a war with Atlantis would spur the costumed folk to flock to the pro-registration side due to the "I need to protect my country" mentality? Ulrich is going to expose him and then he's fucked?

Oh, and Osborn is currently taking combos of meds that he's not supposed to (revealed in Thunderbolts), which I bet is going to fuck with the stuff in his system and lead to him using the Thunderbolts to do what he wants. Nobody knows that he's screwing with the tech in his blood.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.

aznxinvazn
Carob Nut

Member 9634

Level 4.12

Jul 2006

Old Mar 1, 2007, 05:56 PM #228 of 231
Actually, Urich said he won't be releasing his (and Sally's) story.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
Mucknuggle
Baby shrink

Member 534

Level 37.83

Mar 2006

Old Mar 1, 2007, 06:16 PM #229 of 231
Actually, Urich said he won't be releasing his (and Sally's) story.
...when? WTF is the point of him confronting Tony if he's not going to do anything with it?

I was speaking idiomatically.

aznxinvazn
Carob Nut

Member 9634

Level 4.12

Jul 2006

Old Mar 2, 2007, 12:13 PM #230 of 231
Toward the end of Front Line #11, Urich says to Tony:

Quote:
"I want you to know, sir, that we've already decided this story will never see print. We'd never jeopardize what you're trying to accomplish."

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
Lumikatos
Larry Oji, Super Moderator, Judge, "Dirge for the Follin" Project Director, VG Frequency Creator

Member 22573

Level 1.10

May 2007

Old May 27, 2007, 10:54 PM #231 of 231
Greetings, gamingforce. Recently I've become very interested in the entirety of the marvel universe and want to pick up on reading Amazing Spiderman ( not the tie ins) and perhaps the civil war to get things started.

Is there a particular website that offers direct download scans of the latest spidey or comics out there?

FELIPE NO

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre > [Manga] Civil War Discussion Thread