Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > General Discussion

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Alright what's everyone's deal with Brady?

Bradylama
Banned

Member 18

Level 51.14

Feb 2006

Old Sep 7, 2010, 12:41 AM Local time: Sep 7, 2010, 12:41 AM #51 of 128
Well, I realized that all I needed from LFers was buzz. All I need them to do is get the word out because I know that many of them believe the same things I do and they're all basically reading at a college level.

Who I REALLY needed to reach were black people. Young black people are starting to read again because of the dissemination of street literature that they can relate to. I watch documentaries about renewed racial tension in this country and see them latching on to conspiracy theories because they don't understand that dumbass white people like Dr. Laura think they call each other niggers all the time.

That's why Dave and Lil' John were so key to the plan. They can frikkin READ.

I'm basically using LF and they understand why I need to. My ultimate goal is to reach people through youtube soundly and non-confrontationally. I just need people who follow my facebook to prop up our videos and get other people to check them out.

All I need to reach people is craft, art, some HD cameras, some film students, and a whole lot of support. And I'm not going to insult anybody's intelligence to do it.

Eventually I want to generate enough buzz to debate Glenn Beck in a public arena, or at least challenge that fat-faced idiot TO one. If I wanted people to see the truth I have to become the Anti-Beck.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
Nehmi
spectre of humanity

Member 684

Level 18.92

Mar 2006

Old Sep 7, 2010, 01:19 AM Local time: Sep 7, 2010, 01:19 AM 3 #52 of 128
Okay, I'm back and ready. Unfortunately its hard to highlander over the internet, so sorry for everyone who wanted to see some heads roll.

Let me begin by giving you the rules for being Batshit Insane (BI) from the Ministry of Batshit Insane (that's right its British, you wanna fight about it?).
  1. No one cares about your BI theories except other BI's.
  2. No one cares about your BI theories except other BI's.
  3. Being BI doesn't make you special.
  4. Being BI doesn't make you better than anyone else.
  5. Being BI doesn't make you right.
  6. Being BI and acting BI around normal people just makes you look BI.
  7. BI's already have a bad rep and don't need help making it worse.

Next, let's move right onto advice for you Brady.
  • Quit acting so BI.
  • Quit taking whatever drugs you're taking. (This is actually serious advice.)
  • Quit being fanatical.
  • Quit posting this shit on places where people don't care.
  • Quit it. Seriously man.

It's great you're so ambitious about... whatever it is you're trying to convey (don't have facebook, CIA front and all that ya'know), but you're doing it in a pretty stupid way. I mean I know... elites, banking system, Zionists, etc is like 'OMG WTF DUDES', but no one here cares other than to make amusing jabs at the ideas (also dramalol). When someone comes to GFF, they want to have a good time, not to hear about some BI theory. They could do a search on google and get enough reading material to last a lifetime if they were so inclined. Obviously, they are not.

Also,
Quote:
Eventually I want to generate enough buzz to debate Glenn Beck in a public arena, or at least challenge that fat-faced idiot TO one. If I wanted people to see the truth I have to become the Anti-Beck.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
Jessykins
Burnt out on dealing with mortals

Member 444

Level 31.50

Mar 2006

Old Sep 7, 2010, 02:07 AM Local time: Sep 7, 2010, 12:07 AM 1 #53 of 128
Brad, I'm not really sure what is happening here but it is really breaking my heart to see you acting so crazy. Please tell me you are just being your troll self and you haven't started losing your shit.

I was speaking idiomatically.
VitaminZinc
Bad and Evil

Member 57

Level 18.74

Mar 2006

Old Sep 7, 2010, 02:29 AM #54 of 128
wut?

Also, if you need buzz... maybe you should try 4chan. You can be internet famous then! All you have to do is be a cute girl and post tits.

Most amazing jew boots
Fluffykitten McGrundlepuss
Motherfucking Chocobo

Member 589

Level 64.55

Mar 2006

Old Sep 7, 2010, 04:45 AM Local time: Sep 7, 2010, 10:45 AM 1 3 #55 of 128
My God, I didn't realise this place had changed so much over the years. People are actually taking this even vaguely seriously now? I know that most people in the thread are taking this the way Brady intends as a big silly joke but once upon a time Zerg and Mo0 would have been threadbanned for failing at funny and hounded round the boards for a month as punishment.

In fact, I'm going to enact part one of that right now. Tails ain't the only one round here who can abuse his mod position after all.

FELIPE NO
nuttyturnip
Soggy

Member 601

Level 52.11

Mar 2006

Old Sep 7, 2010, 06:43 AM #56 of 128
Sounds like somebody missed his morning tea.

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
Tails
MY STICK

Member 104

Level 55.36

Mar 2006

Old Sep 7, 2010, 06:49 AM #57 of 128
In fact, I'm going to enact part one of that right now. Tails ain't the only one round here who can abuse his mod position after all.
I laughed at the Sass and Mo0 tossing but wondered why Zerg didn't get one. Then I remembered we got him pretty good in the anime thread a while back so that'd be a bit much.

Even so YOU IN TROUBLE NIGGA

Jam it back in, in the dark.

#654: Braixen
Bradylama
Banned

Member 18

Level 51.14

Feb 2006

Old Sep 7, 2010, 09:29 AM Local time: Sep 7, 2010, 09:29 AM #58 of 128
I understand that you guys are concerned I've gone insane, but I assure you the exact opposite has happened. So here's a new challenge for this thread: ask me any question about anything and I can tell you the truth based on what I know.

How am I prepared to do this? Because I realized that being a good teacher involves getting people to believe in you long enough to think that what you're telling them is the truth, but good teachers can be bad educators. Being a good educator means telling the truth whenever it's asked of you, even if you don't know.

So go ahead, I CHALLENGE you! SLAP!

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Paco
????

Member 175

Level 58.82

Mar 2006

Old Sep 7, 2010, 10:34 AM Local time: Sep 7, 2010, 08:34 AM #59 of 128
Brady? How come I can't get my woman to go down on me?

This is a serious question and I expect a serious answer.

No. Hard Pass.
Salty for Salt's Sake

Member 27

Level 61.14

Mar 2006

Old Sep 7, 2010, 10:53 AM Local time: Sep 7, 2010, 09:53 AM #60 of 128
If Brady is trolling, and hasn't actually smoked himself retarded, this is the most boring long con ever.

How ya doing, buddy?

John Mayer just asked me, personally, through an assistant, to sing backup on his new CD.

The unmovable stubborn
(Feeling Inspired)

Member 1512

Level 62.24

Mar 2006

Old Sep 7, 2010, 10:59 AM #61 of 128
taking this the way Brady intends as a big silly joke
Well, if Brady is so dedicated to his joke that he's willing to spend literally months looking as crazy as possible on every possible forum and social network he can reach, shit. I enjoy a long-form prank as much as the next guy but if this is a joke then it's a joke he's extended to all his IRL friends as well.

Bradylama
Banned

Member 18

Level 51.14

Feb 2006

Old Sep 7, 2010, 11:02 AM Local time: Sep 7, 2010, 11:02 AM #62 of 128
Brady? How come I can't get my woman to go down on me?

This is a serious question and I expect a serious answer.
She doesn't understand that your member is one of the cleanest parts of your body, because if you have good hygiene (and I'm assuming that you do) you'd polish the jimmy.

OR, perhaps she thinks it's degrading for her to put a dick in she mouth. That's silly.

OR, maybe YOU don't go down on HER enough times.

This is all just speculation, I dunno jack shit about your love life.

Additional Spam:
Well, if Brady is so dedicated to his joke that he's willing to spend literally months looking as crazy as possible on every possible forum and social network he can reach, shit. I enjoy a long-form prank as much as the next guy but if this is a joke then it's a joke he's extended to all his IRL friends as well.
My IRL friends are some smart people and talented artists. Their biggest problem is that most of them are still mental children and don't understand what it's going to take in order to make a success of themselves. They're all too present-oriented with next to no future-orientation.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?

Last edited by Bradylama; Sep 7, 2010 at 11:04 AM. Reason: This member got a little too post happy.
The unmovable stubborn
(Feeling Inspired)

Member 1512

Level 62.24

Mar 2006

Old Sep 7, 2010, 11:36 AM 1 #63 of 128
what it's going to take in order to make a success of themselves
I remind you that you think LF was an excellent way to generate positive buzz.

Still, if getting "future-oriented" is what it will take for people to help you then I'm strapping on my Commander Cody helmet and moon boots

FELIPE NO
Sarag
Fuck yea dinosaurs

Member 748

Level 53.85

Mar 2006

Old Sep 7, 2010, 11:46 AM #64 of 128
My IRL friends are some smart people and talented artists. Their biggest problem is that most of them are still mental children and don't understand what it's going to take in order to make a success of themselves.
Why do you occupy your time in the presence of mental children? That must be incredibly stifling.

Seris
zzzzzz

Member 1928

Level 33.66

Mar 2006

Old Sep 7, 2010, 11:57 AM #65 of 128
Brady, when I left that message on your wall I wasn't trying to be a dick; the things you've said and been saying literally make zero sense. It's kind of troubling. This is how schizophrenia sets in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(!!!!!!!!!!)

EDIT: but seriously though just how much E have you been popping >:|

How ya doing, buddy?
Tails
MY STICK

Member 104

Level 55.36

Mar 2006

Old Sep 7, 2010, 11:58 AM 5 #66 of 128
Brady, when I left that message on your wall I wasn't trying to be a dick; the things you've said and been saying literally make zero sense.
Are you capable of reading at a college level? This is important.

Bradylama
Banned

Member 18

Level 51.14

Feb 2006

Old Sep 7, 2010, 12:41 PM Local time: Sep 7, 2010, 12:41 PM #67 of 128
I remind you that you think LF was an excellent way to generate positive buzz.

Still, if getting "future-oriented" is what it will take for people to help you then I'm strapping on my Commander Cody helmet and moon boots
I understood that LFers are basically right about most things they just don't know how to get the message out. I can use them as proxies, though, because i realized that old people send crazy ass shit to each other through e-mail forwards all the time.

As long as a message gets forwarded it doesn't really matter where it came from as long as it's true.

Quote:
Why do you occupy your time in the presence of mental children? That must be incredibly stifling.
Because they care about me, in their own flaky little ways and I understood that what they need is a leader. When a friend of mine told me that youtube will cut you a slice of ad revenue I realized we had what it took to just completely quit school. All we needed was enough people to pay attention to our youtubes and the money would come rolling in.

But I don't have capital, I don't have real security, I don't have ways and means. I need support from the internet if I want to lead a revolution in thought and make good art.

Quote:
but seriously though just how much E have you been popping >:|
None. My favorite drugs were hallucinogens but I'm prepared to quit them entirely because I understand how they work and that they're not boogeymen which will inevitably destroy the minds of ARE KIDS.

Maybe their usage needs to be ritualized if we want responsible drug cultures. The Native American Church gets exceptions for using peyote for instance.

Additional Spam:
I didn't do that many drugs either. I got sold a ton of bunk stuff at Bonnaroo, so I was sober and beat up. Still had some good times though, and the overall experience was important.

Now I truly despise trust-fund pseudo-hippies.

Additional Spam:
I wasn't trying to be a jerk when I responded, either. I just straight up toldja what's up naw I meen?

Last edited by Bradylama; Sep 7, 2010 at 12:58 PM. Reason: This member got a little too post happy.
Bernard Black
I don't mean this in a bad way, but genetically you are a cul-de-sac

Member 518

Level 32.84

Mar 2006

Old Sep 7, 2010, 01:51 PM Local time: Sep 7, 2010, 06:51 PM #68 of 128
Who do you need security from Brady?

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
Motherfucking Chocobo

Member 589

Level 64.55

Mar 2006

Old Sep 7, 2010, 02:46 PM Local time: Sep 7, 2010, 08:46 PM #69 of 128
Should I just go ahead and straight up ban everyone who's more than 1.5 Devos?

Tails
MY STICK

Member 104

Level 55.36

Mar 2006

Old Sep 7, 2010, 02:50 PM 5 #70 of 128
Shin, just admit you don't quite get what's going on and move on. The Testing Thread is calling you.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?

Motherfucking Chocobo

Member 589

Level 64.55

Mar 2006

Old Sep 7, 2010, 02:55 PM Local time: Sep 7, 2010, 08:55 PM #71 of 128
I'll admit I missed the off-board drama or whatever but I don't see that as an excuse for the poor quality of posts in this thread.

If this thread is just going to be an endless roundabout of Brady saying the same thing over and over and everyone else wringing out their panties about it though, I shall take your advice and move on.

I maintain that you guys used to be a lot more fun though.

Most amazing jew boots
Philia
Minecraft Chocobo

Member 212

Level 29.20

Mar 2006

Old Sep 7, 2010, 02:57 PM 6 2 #72 of 128
Shin, if you took a gander at his facebook, you surely can tell that he wasn't fucking around yeah? All of those comments to his own topics really seals the deal, and its just sad, not funny at all.

EDIT: Brady had dissed this post, which should goes to show just how sad he just have gotten to.

Last edited by Philia; Sep 8, 2010 at 12:39 PM. Reason: Brady's Diss
Motherfucking Chocobo

Member 589

Level 64.55

Mar 2006

Old Sep 7, 2010, 03:08 PM Local time: Sep 7, 2010, 09:08 PM #73 of 128
Meh, I've not really checked Facebook properly for three months and I don't generally read that kind of update anyway. As I'm sure everyone is aware, when it comes to GFF I'm fairly focussed on the forums and not really involved in the meta-community.

If people are genuinely concerned, I'm surprised at the reactions here. If he's actually mental, Styphon chucking the thread public was a bit mean but all everyone's spouted is inane nothing-posts. It's that that confused me to be honest.

Whatever, Mo0 still needs to lose some weight. Brady might be mental but that ain't going to kill him before Mo0's heart gives out.

Jam it back in, in the dark.
value tart
FROM THE FLOOR

Member 267

Level 49.52

Mar 2006

Old Sep 7, 2010, 03:28 PM #74 of 128
If it makes you feel better, Shin, it looks like the people who shouldn't be posting in threads are still getting told to leave them.

No. Hard Pass.
Salty for Salt's Sake

Member 27

Level 61.14

Mar 2006

Old Sep 7, 2010, 03:31 PM Local time: Sep 7, 2010, 02:31 PM 2 #75 of 128
Yeah, because Brady isn't fat AND taking a shitload of chemicals.

You're out of the loop on this one, Shin. This isn't Brady's first go-round with this crazy shit. He initially snapped and posted three or four idiotic, ranting, drug-fueled diatribes one after the other a few weeks ago and they got scrapped.

This is hardly a new thing. You're just completely out of the loop on this one.

This isn't ha-ha funny, Brady talking about the gold standard. If this is a troll, it's boring, and pedantic and not worth the effort. If it's not a troll, and I don't think it is, this is the rapid mental decline of Brady, and we're seeing an actual mental breakdown.

Either way, you are so painfully off-base here. You more than most should recognise the signs of someone who has done damage to their brain with chemicals. This is hardly unique, and I know I've seen it with people I went to school with, and you must have, too. He has dropped himself retarded.

I may have had my differences with Brady over the years, but this is hard to watch.

John Mayer just asked me, personally, through an assistant, to sing backup on his new CD.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > General Discussion > Alright what's everyone's deal with Brady?