Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[Movie] I Spit On Your Grave (2010)

dagget
Spoot

Member 72

Level 36.40

Mar 2006

Old May 5, 2010, 01:39 PM #1 of 2
I Spit On Your Grave (2010)

I Spit on Your Grave teaser

Plot taken from wiki:

Aspiring writer Jennifer Hills moves to a small town in order to write her first novel. Upon ordering food from the supermarket, she meets the grocery store delivery boy, a mentally handicapped man named Matthew. Three disturbed local men who frequently harass and torment Matthew take notice of Jennifer's presence and begin to harass her. This harassment quickly evolves into more sinister taunts and actions, and culminates with the men attacking Jennifer and brutally sodomizing and gang raping her. The men also force Matthew to have sex with Jennifer during the attack. Following the assault, the men order Matthew to kill her in an attempt to cover up their crime. Matthew cannot bring himself to do this, instead dabbing the knife in her blood to make it appear to the men that he has completed the task. After two weeks of recuperation and recovery, Jennifer pieces together a grisly plan for revenge.

Anyways, seeing this getting a remake and finding out Child's Play is too; what are your thoughts on this?

I'm pretty sure this will end up being terrible, like alot of the remakes usually are of the horror films from late 70s early 80s.

How ya doing, buddy?

Randi
You may be a sinner but your innocence is mine

Member 33495

Level 7.28

Apr 2009

Old May 6, 2010, 11:55 PM Local time: May 6, 2010, 08:55 PM #2 of 2
It would be pretty funny if they try to dumb this down to a PG-13 rating!

There's nowhere I can't reach.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre > [Movie] I Spit On Your Grave (2010)