Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[Album] Who remembers Dr. Demento?

funkmasterY
Banned

Member 31142

Level 3.62

Jul 2008

Old Jul 6, 2008, 04:19 AM #1 of 4
Who remembers Dr. Demento?

Dr. Demento is by far the greatest radio personality of all time. I first discovered him while station surfing one Sunday night at around 8:30pm. The first thing I heard from that glorious show was 'Dungeons and Dragons' by the Dead Ale Wives. It was magic, I then continued to enjoy this technician of awesomeness for the next few years, until fatefully, one Sunday, instead of the lord and master of cool, I heard the 'House of Blues Radio Hour'. I will admit I sometimes enjoy that show, but would rather hear the good Dr. Since then my life was not been the same, as I do not enjoy my weekly 'mad music and crazy comedy from today, yesterday, and tomorrow'. Yeah that's right! FROM TOMORROW! The guy had a time machine and took music from the future, INTO YOUR LIVING ROOM!

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Shively
Banned

Member 28885

Level 13.18

Mar 2008

Old Jul 6, 2008, 04:21 AM #2 of 4
Yea I used to have a tape with him on it. I think his show is the first outlet that gave Weird Al his leap into fame. Poisoning pigions in the park was my favorite song.

Oh, you ever hear that skit about dungeons and dragons? I think there is a part two. Sure like to get my hands on it

How ya doing, buddy?
funkmasterY
Banned

Member 31142

Level 3.62

Jul 2008

Old Jul 6, 2008, 04:28 AM #3 of 4
As I mentioned earlier, that Dungeon and Dragons skit was the first thing I heard, and yes, there is a part two, I have it somewhere.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
killerpineapple
Chocobo

Member 18440

Level 10.84

Jan 2007

Old Jul 6, 2008, 02:17 PM Local time: Jul 6, 2008, 12:17 PM #4 of 4
What the? They got rid of Dr. Demento is the L.A. area years and years ago. I don't remember the Dungeons and Dragons skit. Waah!

My favs: Boot to the Head, Masochism Tango, and the best song ever...Dead Puppies.

"It's time for number one, this is it, here it comes, number one!"

How ya doing, buddy?

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre > [Album] Who remembers Dr. Demento?