Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > General Discussion

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

"Dad unleashes eye-for-eye wrath after girl's rape"

Dark
WARk?

Member 27824

Level 2.97

Jan 2008

Old Jan 15, 2008, 06:52 PM Local time: Jan 15, 2008, 04:52 PM #51 of 73
So, Lehah, are you saying that there are no circumstances which rape is justifiable?
He's getting at the fact that two wrongs don't make a right.

He's obviously too good for vengeance, even though his attempts to disguise harsh accusations with his above-average command of the English language say otherwise.

How ya doing, buddy?
Divest
Banned

Member 3267

Level 26.23

Mar 2006

Old Jan 15, 2008, 07:00 PM Local time: Jan 15, 2008, 05:00 PM 1 #52 of 73
Haha you just described Lehah as above average.

Little man wouldn't be so angry if that was truly the case, Dark.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
Sarag
Fuck yea dinosaurs

Member 748

Level 53.85

Mar 2006

Old Jan 15, 2008, 07:16 PM 3 #53 of 73
I hope the kid doesn't get off on a lesser punishment because he got raped with a wrench.
I don't imaigne he will, no. I mean it's quite silly really, to hand down a judgement due to bad things happening to you after the crime you committed and was found guilty of.

I don't know about this. I mean honestly if it was a Lifetime (television for women) story and the dad was a woman, she could probably EASILY get away with pleading temporary insanity because of what her stepson did and not worry about a thing because everyone would tilt their head, say that she is a powerful, proud woman, and let her go scott free.

But, since it was the dad that anally raped his stepson with a wrench, and the father is INDEED a man, even a temporary insanity case will be shot down because he has a pair of testicles.
Thank you for telling me how the Lifetime network would've handled this made-for-tv movie ON THE CRAZY MOON LAND YOU LIVE IN

I mean I didn't ask but still, thank you.

Quote:
Which, I don't know about a lot of people, but I believe that the father would have been just as psychologically damaged as his daughter is right now. Even moreso given the fact that it was his stepson.
Yeah, the stress of his daughter's rape alone, along with the fact that she was raped in his own home, that his wife's son raped her, that he was powerless to stop the boy from raping the daughter until this point, no you're right, the father has a lot of emotional damage that he's going to have to work out and God willing, will be able to do so with as little damage to himself or others.

SHE WAS RAPED YOU FUCKING MOON MAN

I was speaking idiomatically.

Last edited by Sarag; Jan 15, 2008 at 07:20 PM. Reason: This member got a little too post happy.
Grail
Wonderful Chocobo

Member 2483

Level 21.21

Mar 2006

Old Jan 15, 2008, 07:45 PM Local time: Jan 15, 2008, 07:45 PM #54 of 73
Thank you for telling me how the Lifetime network would've handled this made-for-tv movie ON THE CRAZY MOON LAND YOU LIVE IN

I mean I didn't ask but still, thank you.

Yeah, the stress of his daughter's rape alone, along with the fact that she was raped in his own home, that his wife's son raped her, that he was powerless to stop the boy from raping the daughter until this point, no you're right, the father has a lot of emotional damage that he's going to have to work out and God willing, will be able to do so with as little damage to himself or others.

SHE WAS RAPED YOU FUCKING MOON MAN
All I got from this was that you don't think that anyone else could suffer from emotional trauma from someone else's misfortune. God willing, I sincerly hope someone close to you isn't raped, that would be a HILARIOUS conversation.

Daughter and/or son: "I GOT TOUCHED IN A BAD PLACE AND A MAN PUT HIS THING IN SOMEWHERE IT WASN'T SPOSE TO GO!"

Lurker: "Well, thems the bricks."

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
Yamigarasu
Ace P.I.

Member 22229

Level 7.28

Apr 2007

Old Jan 15, 2008, 07:46 PM Local time: Jan 15, 2008, 09:46 PM #55 of 73
If a guy rapes my daughter, I would rape him with a fire extinguisher, and thats just for lubrication.

How ya doing, buddy?
Bigblah
Tails is incompetent!

Member 5

Level 45.31

Feb 2006

Old Jan 15, 2008, 07:59 PM Local time: Jan 16, 2008, 08:59 AM 1 #56 of 73
All I got from this was that you don't think that anyone else could suffer from emotional trauma from someone else's misfortune. God willing, I sincerly hope someone close to you isn't raped, that would be a HILARIOUS conversation.

Daughter and/or son: "I GOT TOUCHED IN A BAD PLACE AND A MAN PUT HIS THING IN SOMEWHERE IT WASN'T SPOSE TO GO!"

I'd like to think that there's an actual distinction between "pyschologically damaged" and "really fucking pissed".

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
Lizardcommando
WHAT?!

Member 1286

Level 18.96

Mar 2006

Old Jan 15, 2008, 08:03 PM Local time: Jan 15, 2008, 06:03 PM #57 of 73
I'm all for vengeance and all that, but geez... anally raping your stepson? The guy might as well have killed him.

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Grail
Wonderful Chocobo

Member 2483

Level 21.21

Mar 2006

Old Jan 15, 2008, 08:05 PM Local time: Jan 15, 2008, 08:05 PM #58 of 73
I'd like to think that there's an actual distinction between "pyschologically damaged" and "really fucking pissed".
This is true. I just think the way the father took his revenge took a bit of creativity only crazy people would think of imo.

I think if the father was just really, really pissed, and took it to a different level, well, we might just have a good ol' fashioned murder charge on our hands, instead of sodomy with a wrench.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Sarag
Fuck yea dinosaurs

Member 748

Level 53.85

Mar 2006

Old Jan 15, 2008, 08:10 PM #59 of 73
All I got from this was that you don't think that anyone else could suffer from emotional trauma from someone else's misfortune.
I....................... what?

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
No. Hard Pass.
Salty for Salt's Sake

Member 27

Level 61.14

Mar 2006

Old Jan 15, 2008, 09:10 PM Local time: Jan 15, 2008, 08:10 PM #60 of 73
All I got from this was that you don't think that anyone else could suffer from emotional trauma from someone else's misfortune.
Yes, that's exactly what she didn't say.

Quote:
God willing, I sincerly hope someone close to you isn't raped, that would be a HILARIOUS conversation.

Which you get from her saying that the victim is the victim, and maybe we should worry less about the angry dad and more about the little girl who was sodomized against her will?

Oh yeah, Lurker's post just screams blame the victim, all right.

I mean, really, are you able to comprehend anything? First you try to turn this into some sort of bullshit conversation about how women have it easier in the legal system before we even know what the legal system is going to do about it. Which was idiotic, by the by, and now you're going to try and change the argument by acting like you're so retarded you can't comprehend single concepts?

Oh yeah, Best Debater 08 coming up in your future.

John Mayer just asked me, personally, through an assistant, to sing backup on his new CD.

Misogynyst Gynecologist
In A Way, He Died In Every War

Member 389

Level 49.28

Mar 2006

Old Jan 15, 2008, 09:27 PM #61 of 73
Haha, you're just jealous that the legend is real.

No. Hard Pass.
Salty for Salt's Sake

Member 27

Level 61.14

Mar 2006

Old Jan 15, 2008, 09:32 PM Local time: Jan 15, 2008, 08:32 PM #62 of 73

John Mayer just asked me, personally, through an assistant, to sing backup on his new CD.

Dark
WARk?

Member 27824

Level 2.97

Jan 2008

Old Jan 16, 2008, 12:55 AM Local time: Jan 15, 2008, 10:55 PM 2 #63 of 73

Little man wouldn't be so angry if that was truly the case, Dark.
You know, Divest, angry people usually use their big words/argument skills (or lack thereof) to make up for the shortness of something else, other than their temper. =)

FELIPE NO

Last edited by Dark; Jan 16, 2008 at 01:03 AM.
Grail
Wonderful Chocobo

Member 2483

Level 21.21

Mar 2006

Old Jan 16, 2008, 04:55 AM Local time: Jan 16, 2008, 04:55 AM #64 of 73
I mean, really, are you able to comprehend anything? First you try to turn this into some sort of bullshit conversation about how women have it easier in the legal system before we even know what the legal system is going to do about it. Which was idiotic, by the by, and now you're going to try and change the argument by acting like you're so retarded you can't comprehend single concepts?
Um...since when the FUCK were we talking about the daughter? For the last three pages it has been nothing but focusing in on the father and what is going to happen to him for commiting such an act.

Then lurker, in all his/her trolling ways, comes out of left field without touching on anything about the topic on hand, and to top it off, starts calling me a moon man. Which is odd to say the least.

If she wanted to start talking about the daughter, which the only thing I've seen so far anyone RELATING this topic to the raped daughter is how pissed off and angry the father must have been, then he/she/it can start up some other damn thread.

Quote:
Oh yeah, Best Debater 08 coming up in your future.
And I can see Best White Knight 08 coming up in your future too. Oh look at me! I can make jabs towards someone as well! So much skill!

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
Kamui
The Magician

Member 1165

Level 11.01

Mar 2006

Old Jan 16, 2008, 06:12 AM Local time: Jan 16, 2008, 05:12 AM #65 of 73
That was a fucking awesome story

Misogynyst Gynecologist
In A Way, He Died In Every War

Member 389

Level 49.28

Mar 2006

Old Jan 16, 2008, 07:00 AM 1 #66 of 73
angry people usually use their big words/argument skills (or lack thereof)
Wow, theres a statement for the ages.

"People that are sick have the flu. OR AIDS!"

There's nowhere I can't reach.
RABicle
TEHLINK

Member 1049

Level 33.00

Mar 2006

Old Jan 16, 2008, 07:27 AM Local time: Jan 16, 2008, 08:27 PM #67 of 73
Wow, no one elses stories of losing their virgintiy will be as awkward or embarrassing as these step siblings.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
No. Hard Pass.
Salty for Salt's Sake

Member 27

Level 61.14

Mar 2006

Old Jan 16, 2008, 11:21 AM Local time: Jan 16, 2008, 10:21 AM #68 of 73
Um...since when the FUCK were we talking about the daughter? For the last three pages it has been nothing but focusing in on the father and what is going to happen to him for commiting such an act.
Except that she was talking about the daughter. You're the one who can't read and understand this. Everyone else seems to have gotten it fine.

Quote:
Then lurker, in all his/her trolling ways, comes out of left field without touching on anything about the topic on hand, and to top it off, starts calling me a moon man. Which is odd to say the least.
Moon Man. Internets speak for someone who lacks logic, rationality or basic human traits.

Quote:
If she wanted to start talking about the daughter, which the only thing I've seen so far anyone RELATING this topic to the raped daughter is how pissed off and angry the father must have been, then he/she/it can start up some other damn thread.
So, because -you- were trying to make this all about the father while bitching about how women have it so easy in the world of law, and generally trying your best to get away from the topic of the story and back onto the old "YEAH BUT WHAT IF..." express you're always so fond of, people can't discuss something relevant to the topic at hand? Please.

Quote:
And I can see Best White Knight 08 coming up in your future too. Oh look at me! I can make jabs towards someone as well! So much skill!
You don't need either Lurks or myself to make you look like an idiot. You've done a fine job of that your entire time here. But I imagine next you can tell me about how a woman can get away with picking fights with you because women always get away with everything. Learn to read and comprehend and get off your soap box. We get it. You have a cause. We've all seen it before.

Elegy
Sea King!

Member 7052

Level 11.50

May 2006

Old Jan 16, 2008, 12:49 PM #69 of 73
That must've been a pretty intense father-son bonding experience.
I laughed so hard at that. The whole story is pathetically hilarious. I mean a wrench... Really? In all seriousness... I can't blame the father for what he did, but in the end his daughter will suffer even more without him there to help her.

Sarag
Fuck yea dinosaurs

Member 748

Level 53.85

Mar 2006

Old Jan 16, 2008, 03:47 PM #70 of 73

Originally Posted by Moonman Melvin of the Marauding Miscreants
Which, I don't know about a lot of people, but I believe that the father would have been just as psychologically damaged as his daughter is right now. Even moreso given the fact that it was his stepson.
In the future, if you read quoted passages before replies, this will cut down on your confusion. I know our Earth ways appear strange before you, but it would be presumptuous to ask us to change to benefit yourself alone.

Last edited by Sarag; Jan 16, 2008 at 03:50 PM.
Fluffykitten McGrundlepuss
Motherfucking Chocobo

Member 589

Level 64.55

Mar 2006

Old Jan 17, 2008, 08:42 AM Local time: Jan 17, 2008, 02:42 PM 4 #71 of 73
Wow, theres a statement for the ages.

"People that are sick have the flu. OR AIDS!"
To be fair, Dark's only been a member here for a few days and he's already called you on your need to externalise your self-loathing issues through your angry-internet-dood persona. Some people don't get that far into the dim recesses of your psyche after months.

FELIPE NO
Vemp
fuuuuuu

Member 929

Level 33.83

Mar 2006

Old Feb 16, 2008, 12:46 AM Local time: Feb 16, 2008, 01:46 PM #72 of 73
I was thinking that the father anal-raped the step-son. What a twist!

Eye for an eye.

Most amazing jew boots
Chibi Neko
The hell am I doing here?

Member 922

Level 27.65

Mar 2006

Old Feb 16, 2008, 06:08 PM Local time: Feb 16, 2008, 07:38 PM #73 of 73
I can understand that the father wanted justice, I'd be pissed too if something like that happened to my niece, but he went about it the wrong way, raping the teen doesn't make him any better. Using rape as a revenge for rape may have seemed like the 'now you know how it feels like' logic to the father, but he is now becoming what he hates.

This is sad on so many levels.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > General Discussion > "Dad unleashes eye-for-eye wrath after girl's rape"