Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gamingforce Music Exposure Club™
Closed Thread

Meth
I'm not entirely joking.

Member 565

Level 26.04

Mar 2006

Old Aug 2, 2008, 08:55 PM Local time: Aug 2, 2008, 07:55 PM #1 of 201
Grandaddy - Under the Western Freeway
Release: October 21, 1997
Label: V2 North America
Genre: Indie Rock

Track Listing

1. Nonphenomenal Lineage
2. A.M. 180
3. Collective Dreamwish Of Upperclass Elegance
4. Summer Here Kids
5. Laughing Stock
6. Under The Western Freeway
7. Everything Beautiful Is Far Away
8. Poisoned At Hartsy Thai Food
9. Go Progress Chrome
10. Why Took Your Advice
11. Lawn & So On

Recently introduced to me by a buddy; I have no idea how I missed these guys before. The "Nintendoish" synth in A.M. 180 is nostalgic and charming. It was actually used in that flick 28 Days later about zombies. The other one that I seem to keep playing over and over is Summer Here Kids.

ENJOY!

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Closed Thread

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre > Gamingforce Music Exposure Club™