Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gamingforce Music Exposure Club™
Closed Thread

Gameguardian
Sci-fi novel in progress

Member 2626

Level 32.75

Mar 2006

Old Nov 9, 2008, 07:48 AM #1 of 201
Hey guys, here are two albums I've gotten hold of. The first is Final Fantasy Distant Worlds by the Royal Stockholm Philharmonic Orchestra. I ripped it from the CD in 320 kbps, and the music is wonderful. Sorry, no covers though:

Sendspace Link:
Send big files the easy way. Files too large for email attachments? No problem!

And the second one is the Video Games Live album from 2007 I think, which surfaced here on GFF some time ago, but only in M4A and lousy mp3 80 kbps-quality. Therefore I converted the files into 192 kbps and here they are, enjoy:

Sendspace Link:
Send big files the easy way. Files too large for email attachments? No problem!

Jam it back in, in the dark.
"We Must Appreciate What This World Allows Us To Have"

Last edited by Gameguardian; Nov 9, 2008 at 07:56 AM.
Closed Thread

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre > Gamingforce Music Exposure Club™