Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gamingforce Music Exposure Club™
Closed Thread

Jinn
Thief of Tazmily

Member 260

Level 14.69

Mar 2006

Old Mar 31, 2011, 02:40 AM Local time: Mar 31, 2011, 01:40 AM #1 of 201
Fleet Foxes - Helplessness Blues
Indie Folk

That's right, folks. It's here. The time has come. You can all be glad to be alive again.

Okay, the above may be a bit of an overstatement, considering that I don't know whether everyone around here listens to Fleet Foxes or not, but for all of you who do, you know what an amazing band they are. For those of you who don't, grab their Sun Giant EP and Self Title, then give this baby a spin. You'll thank yourself in the end. You will find such a soothing, inspiring, masterful, earthy, and epic sound waiting for you if you do.

For all of you who've already been acquainted with these fellas, let me tell you that Helplessness Blues has all the articulate beauty and irresistible draw that the self title had and then some. It's hard to hear at first, truth be told, but once you give the album a play through or two, you'll find that it may even surpass its incredible predecessor. The lyrics are taken a step further, the layers of sound are far more complex, and the harmonies leave nothing to be desired. One of my favorite albums in quite some time.

Anyway, I've gushed enough. Just grab it. It will make you love the world again~

FLEET FOXES!

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Oh shit.
Closed Thread

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre > Gamingforce Music Exposure Club™