Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gamingforce Music Exposure Club™
Closed Thread

Zip
Desert Camel

Member 1607

Level 25.92

Mar 2006

Old May 23, 2009, 03:51 PM Local time: May 23, 2009, 10:51 PM 3 #1 of 201

N.A.S.A - The spirit of Apollo
1. Intro
2. The People Tree (feat. David Byrne, Chali 2na, Gift of Gab & Z-Trip)
3. Money (feat. David Byrne, Chuck D, Ras Congo, Seu Jorge & Z-Trip)
4. N.A.S.A. Music (feat. Method Man, E-40 & DJ Swamp)
5. Way Down (feat. RZA, Barbie Hatch & John Frusciante)
6. Hip Hop (feat. KRS-One, Fatlip & Slim Kid Tre)
7. Four Rooms, Earth View
8. Strange Enough (feat. Karen O, Ol' Dirty Bastard & Fatlip)
9. Spacious Thoughts (feat. Tom Waits & Kool Keith)
10. Gifted (feat. Kanye West, Santigold & Lykke Li)
11. A Volta (feat. Sizzla, Amanda Blank & Lovefoxxx)
12. There's a Party (feat. George Clinton & Chali 2na)
13. Whachadoin? (feat. Spank Rock, M.I.A., Santigold & Nick Zinner)
14. O Pato (feat. Kool Kojak & DJ Babão)
15. Samba Soul (feat. Del tha Funkee Homosapien & DJ Qbert)
16. The Mayor (feat. The Cool Kids, Ghostface Killah, Scarface & DJ AM)
17. N.A.S.A. Anthem (at 7'20" there is a skit lasting about 4 seconds. Then at 10'26" there's a ghost track called "Electric Flowers" featuring Nina Persson from The Cardigans and RZA)

Cool, never saw this topic before. I posted this in my gurnal but not enough people saw this.
NASA is a Dj duo (North America South America) that has been working on this project for roughly 5 years. It's all based on funky Brazilian records over heavy urban drums. But the real dope shit is the different artists on the tracks, it's almost as they went out and picked 2 opposite genres and mashed them together. Rza and Nina Persson? Sizzla and Amanda Blank? Crazy... but it works! Doesn't sound like hip-hop at all, it's just different and funky!

Since I've pretty much only listened to hip-hop for the last few years, this was a breath of fresh air since hip-hop started sucking hard the last 2 years. Give it a try, I know you won’t get disappointed! Only bad point is that the album sometimes lacks focus, it goes everywhere without really pulling in the same direction. But I get the feeling that the album is more of a experiment then a whole set piece. But the experiment is so tasty and lush that it's forgivable.

Click here!

no homo
Closed Thread

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre > Gamingforce Music Exposure Club™