Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[Movie] Boston Legal

speculative
Hard to believe it was just 5 seasons...

Member 1399

Level 25.03

Mar 2006

Old May 9, 2007, 03:50 PM Local time: May 9, 2007, 02:50 PM #1 of 2
Boston Legal

I did a search and was surprised to find no threads on this show.

Official site: http://abc.go.com/primetime/bostonlegal/

I think it was a great display of creative postmodernism that Jerry the Asperger's afflicted attorney (say that 3 times fast, & end with a little jump) was talking to Shirley about coming back to the firm and said that he sang a little song to himself he was so thrilled at the prospect. When she asked him to sing the song out loud, he sang the theme song: bow bow, oohm bow bow da bow wow (oh yeah!) :lol:

I love the comraderie between Spader's & Shatner's characters. I love the fact that Shatner can walk into a random courtroom where a case is underway that he's not even involved in, walk up to the jury, say: "Denny Crane," and win the case regardless of his mad cow problem.

There isn't a show on TV that makes me lol nearly as much as this show. Anyone else watch it?

Jam it back in, in the dark.
"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little, and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there. Too much – the best of us is washed away…" - G'Kar
nazpyro
Pacman

Member 41

Level 38.30

Mar 2006

Old May 9, 2007, 04:53 PM Local time: May 9, 2007, 02:53 PM #2 of 2
Ohh another watcher! I know me and nutty watch this show, and that RockgamerXIII hates it. =p

Yeah, I was lollin' kinda hard when Jerry broke into the theme song. Good stuff. Oh, and mad cow ftw.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
waka waka

sanemonkeytwitterlast.fmgfwbacklogyoutubexbox

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre > [Movie] Boston Legal