Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > General Discussion

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

"Rice Krispies" noise in boy's ear turns out to be nesting spiders

Matt
I gotta get my hand on those dragonballz!1

Member 923

Level 24.97

Mar 2006

Old May 8, 2007, 09:02 PM #26 of 38
That's happened to me before, Ceres.
A bee also flew up my pants, but it didn't sting my twig or berries. Talk about a close call.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
YeOldeButchere
Smoke. Peat. Delicious.

Member 246

Level 21.94

Mar 2006

Old May 8, 2007, 10:49 PM #27 of 38
For some reason I find the whole thing to be hilarious. The human body is already host to a number of miscellaneous parasites in one form or another, I'm not sure what the problem is with those spiders except for the fact that they were larger than the usual parasite and could be heard. If anything they're less threatening as they could be removed easily.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
Identity Crisis
Keeping You Warm

Member 11146

Level 26.65

Aug 2006

Old May 8, 2007, 11:09 PM Local time: May 8, 2007, 09:09 PM #28 of 38
That article was an interesting read. I guess a spider will dwell anywhere where it's dark and solitary. The child didn't seemed too freaked out about the situation, either. He certainly has more nerve than I do; I would've been getting chills up my spine if I learned about some insect crawling around in my ear.

Nasty?

Apparently you guys haven't heard about the chick who had a headache, and it turned out to be spiders laying eggs inside her brain
This would be the first instance I've heard of spiders laying eggs inside someone's brain. Is there some sort of link where I can read about this?

If Syndrome's post is supposed to be sarcastic, please disregard the question. =p

How ya doing, buddy?
Chaotic
Waltz of the Big Dogs

Member 633

Level 45.75

Mar 2006

Old May 9, 2007, 05:09 PM #29 of 38
That's happened to me before, Ceres.
A bee also flew up my pants, but it didn't sting my twig or berries. Talk about a close call.
Ouch. Did it manage to sting anything else for that matter? And i'm left to wonder how you got it out. I'm thinking of a simplistic, logical way and a complex, "probably not gonna happen" way. <_<

I was speaking idiomatically.
Freelance
"Roads? Where we're going, we don't need roads."

Member 201

Level 37.85

Mar 2006

Old May 9, 2007, 05:30 PM #30 of 38
Once when I was a young kid, I had a wasp or related insect fly into my mouth while I was yawning (or something) and land on my tongue. If I was another kid, I'd be screaming right there, but nope. I knew that panicking will only scare it into stinging me.

I left my mouth open and patiently waited for it to fly away. It took quite a while, though, before it left. Luckily it did, for my jaws were getting pretty sore by that time.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
Paco
????

Member 175

Level 58.82

Mar 2006

Old May 10, 2007, 02:17 AM Local time: May 10, 2007, 12:17 AM #31 of 38
If you click this link, please be warned... there are pictures... and they are gross. Not for faint of stomach. Granted, I dont think that applies to much of GFF. Story here...
OK... THAT is officially one of the most gut-wrenchingly disgusting things I've ever seen. But hey! If I didn't have an incentive for daily hygiene before I sure as fuck do now.

THIS IS NOT WORK SAFE, BY THE WAY

FELIPE NO
Render
River Chocobo

Member 4283

Level 25.60

Mar 2006

Old May 10, 2007, 02:27 AM Local time: May 10, 2007, 12:27 AM #32 of 38
OK... THAT is officially one of the most gut-wrenchingly disgusting things I've ever seen. But hey! If I didn't have an incentive for daily hygiene before I sure as fuck do now.

THIS IS NOT WORK SAFE, BY THE WAY
I am 100% agreement with this!

Normally, I have a retarded amount of insensitivity built up for this kinda shit. However, after one brief look, I could not get the image out of my head and rocked myself back and forth in my chair wondering if the image would EVER go away.

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
GhaleonQ
Holy Paladin Fencer *snickers*

Member 20358

Level 16.99

Feb 2007

Old May 10, 2007, 08:56 PM Local time: May 10, 2007, 07:56 PM #33 of 38
I can't even imagine that. An insect of some sort flew into my ear during a soccer practice, and I spent the next 5 minutes panicking and holding open my ear and shaking. I can't imagine having eggs laid instead, as it was frightening enough as it was.

Jam it back in, in the dark.
The_Melomane
Go forth and become a happy cabbage

Member 20147

Level 17.46

Feb 2007

Old May 10, 2007, 09:34 PM Local time: May 10, 2007, 08:34 PM #34 of 38
As someone who has severe arachnophobia, I would have had a panic attack x10000 and probably vomited if I learned I had spiders in my ears. That kid definitely has some humor if he's willing to keep the spider. I can just imagine him going to show & tell at school, "Hey Mrs. B! Look what the doctors found in my ear! Ain't it cool?!"

That article about the man's infected brain makes me think twice about ever trying sushi. Ugh.

My three year old cousin landed upon an ants' nest once and ended up having several hundred(maybe even thousands?) crawl all the way up his legs and into his diaper. (Well, come to think of it, maybe it was when he was two.) Needless to say, he's terrified of ants now.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Rayne
Chocobo

Member 480

Level 10.26

Mar 2006

Old May 14, 2007, 09:44 AM Local time: May 14, 2007, 10:44 AM #35 of 38
One of the spiders was still alive after the doctor flushed the fourth-grader's left ear canal. His mother, Diane Courtney, said her son insisted he kept hearing a faint popping in his ear - "like Rice Krispies."
Great advertising for Rice Krispies

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
Gumby
DANGEROUS WHEN WET

Member 1389

Level 22.25

Mar 2006

Old May 14, 2007, 03:41 PM Local time: May 14, 2007, 10:41 PM #36 of 38
That reminds me of a video I saw of a woman in the ER with some sort of beetle in her ear. She freaked out bad; even after they killed it, she kept saying it was moving and screamed hysterically.

How ya doing, buddy?

"In a somewhat related statement. Hugging fat people is soft and comfy. <3" - Jan
"Jesus, Gumby. You just...came up with that off the top of your head?" - Alice
Wall Feces
Holy Cow! What Happened!

Member 493

Level 46.34

Mar 2006

Old May 14, 2007, 03:58 PM #37 of 38
I heard a story at work, not sure if it's urban legend or not, but it's worth bringing up here anyway.

Apparently this couple had a fetish where the guy would eat food out of his girlfriend's cooter. They would do this alot, which as it stands is disgusting enough as it is. Now the story gets worse. Not for the faint of heart.

Apparently she would start randomly having orgasms in class. She went to the doctor to have it looked at, and it turns out that MAGGOTS started to inhabit her vagina thanks to all the excess food left there from eat-out sessions (pun 100% intended).

To this day, that's the only story that's ever made me sick.

I was speaking idiomatically.
Gumby
DANGEROUS WHEN WET

Member 1389

Level 22.25

Mar 2006

Old May 14, 2007, 04:02 PM Local time: May 14, 2007, 11:02 PM #38 of 38
I heard a story at work, not sure if it's urban legend or not, but it's worth bringing up here anyway.

Apparently this couple had a fetish where the guy would eat food out of his girlfriend's cooter. They would do this alot, which as it stands is disgusting enough as it is. Now the story gets worse. Not for the faint of heart.

Apparently she would start randomly having orgasms in class. She went to the doctor to have it looked at, and it turns out that MAGGOTS started to inhabit her vagina thanks to all the excess food left there from eat-out sessions (pun 100% intended).

To this day, that's the only story that's ever made me sick.
Maggot induced orgasms! The day she found out that maggots could get her off better than her bf!

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?

"In a somewhat related statement. Hugging fat people is soft and comfy. <3" - Jan
"Jesus, Gumby. You just...came up with that off the top of your head?" - Alice

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > General Discussion > "Rice Krispies" noise in boy's ear turns out to be nesting spiders