Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

A question about Absolute Sandman

No. Hard Pass.
Salty for Salt's Sake

Member 27

Level 61.14

Mar 2006

Old Jan 9, 2007, 09:25 PM Local time: Jan 9, 2007, 08:25 PM #1 of 4
A question about Absolute Sandman

I've just purchased the first book (fucking gorgeous, by the by) and I'm curious, what aren't we going to see in this set? Does anyone know which comics aren't planned to be included (i.e. the Amano collabs and such) so I can pick those up ahead of time?

Additional Spam:
Nobody?

Most amazing jew boots

John Mayer just asked me, personally, through an assistant, to sing backup on his new CD.

Last edited by No. Hard Pass.; Jan 10, 2007 at 02:55 PM. Reason: This member got a little too post happy.
Mucknuggle
Baby shrink

Member 534

Level 37.83

Mar 2006

Old Jan 10, 2007, 05:15 PM #2 of 4
No idea. Try going to a comic book forum.

Most amazing jew boots

Acro-nym
Holy Chocobo

Member 635

Level 32.46

Mar 2006

Old Jan 10, 2007, 05:38 PM #3 of 4
Absolute Sandman will include all previous ten volumes, which themselves include Sandman #1-75, Sandman Special #1, and Vertigo Jam #1.

Or at least, that's what Wiki says.

The first one has the first twenty issues.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.

Last edited by Acro-nym; Jan 10, 2007 at 05:47 PM.
No. Hard Pass.
Salty for Salt's Sake

Member 27

Level 61.14

Mar 2006

Old Jan 10, 2007, 06:08 PM Local time: Jan 10, 2007, 05:08 PM #4 of 4
Absolute Sandman will include all previous ten volumes, which themselves include Sandman #1-75, Sandman Special #1, and Vertigo Jam #1.

Or at least, that's what Wiki says.

The first one has the first twenty issues.
Yeah, I own the first one. I'll have to pick up Endless nights and such though, I suppose.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?

John Mayer just asked me, personally, through an assistant, to sing backup on his new CD.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre > A question about Absolute Sandman