Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > General Discussion

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

The hardest language in the world?

Hot Pink
Banned

Member 14183

Level 4.68

Oct 2006

Old Oct 19, 2006, 10:08 AM #101 of 103
I am always studying languages, but then I lose interest right away. However, I have to agree that Japanese is not that difficult to learn, if you are a dedicated person and really try your best to learn it. I learned all hiragana and katakana within 2 months or less.
But, anywayth...I have to say that Vietnamese seems hard. I used to have a friend that was vietnamese and she would teach me, I kept on trying and trying to master the pronunciation, and I did, but I always forget.
Plus, there are a lot of accents that I think is so confusing. And, it's not pronounced as it is written, like Spanish or Italian. The word Chao is pronounced like Gaoh. I must say that it was a challenge for me. ^_^

I was speaking idiomatically.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > General Discussion > The hardest language in the world?