Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > General Discussion

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Fuck bobo. Yeah, I said it. Now what?

Such a Lust for Revenge!
Where's Kostaki!?

Member 9287

Level 40.98

Jul 2006

Old Sep 4, 2006, 05:18 PM Local time: Sep 4, 2006, 04:18 PM #1 of 18
Fuck bobo. Yeah, I said it. Now what?

You ever say something you immediately regretted? What did you do? How´d it turn out?

Last year I was in a heated argument at breakfast with a lifer. Fucking guy pissed me off. Ends up telling me he was worried about what stupid shit I was going to get myself into when I got out. So, with my big mouth, I tell him that at least I´ll be seeing the streets again before I die. He gave me a blank expression and left. If he could´ve kicked my ass he probably would have right there. I felt bad, but I never did talk to him again.

So, there´s an example. How about you Charlie?

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Eleo
Banned

Member 516

Level 36.18

Mar 2006

Old Sep 4, 2006, 05:40 PM #2 of 18
My sister spent 3.5 years of her high school career in a Catholic school. Out of the blue she started to hate it and got kicked out and spent the last .5 years in the local public school. Despite the fact that we actually live in nice suburbs, the local public school was terrible, dangerous, ghetto-ass school that could probably be compared to prison. There were people there in their 20s still pretending like they were going to get a diploma one day. But that's another story.

Anyway, she didn't have many friends there. How well can you make friends in half of a school year, especially when you only have to be there for half a day?

During ghetto-ass graduation, of course all the ghetto-ass family and friends of all the graduates were there cheering like it was a basketball game. But of course when my sister was called, at first no one cheered at all. I mean our family wasn't going to do it, because we're civilized people (I think). And my sister had no friends, and a lot of people didn't even know who she was. So it was like :silence:

But she was saved when the dude behind her in line did a cool pose which caused sudden cheering out of nowhere. My sister thought it was for her. and if I had never told her it wasn't then she would have thought that forever, I guess. But I had to open my big mouth, so.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Gechmir
Did you see anything last night?

Member 629

Level 46.64

Mar 2006

Old Sep 4, 2006, 06:09 PM Local time: Sep 4, 2006, 06:09 PM #3 of 18
Dahahaha. Was talking to some cute girl in my first semester of college. Talking about our families. She seemed to have a very relaxed sense of humor, rather dry. She poked fun at me in a few statements. Seemed like she was interested maybe =o

We talked about our siblings and stuff. I mentioned my brothers, and asked her "do you have any siblings?"
"Yes. I have 7 brothers and 4 sisters."
"Holy fuck... What are you, Catholic?!"
*long silence*
"... Yes."

A rather angry response But I'd give myself props for that crack at her if I could~ That just fell out of my mouth since her sense of humor seemed to match my own. But it seemed religion was a soft-spot!

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
Hey, maybe you should try that thing Chie was talking about.

Zip
Desert Camel

Member 1607

Level 25.92

Mar 2006

Old Sep 4, 2006, 06:54 PM Local time: Sep 5, 2006, 01:54 AM #4 of 18
Originally Posted by Eleo
My sister spent 3.5 years of her high school career in a Catholic school. Out of the blue she started to hate it and got kicked out and spent the last .5 years in the local public school. Despite the fact that we actually live in nice suburbs, the local public school was terrible, dangerous, ghetto-ass school that could probably be compared to prison. There were people there in their 20s still pretending like they were going to get a diploma one day. But that's another story.

Anyway, she didn't have many friends there. How well can you make friends in half of a school year, especially when you only have to be there for half a day?

During ghetto-ass graduation, of course all the ghetto-ass family and friends of all the graduates were there cheering like it was a basketball game. But of course when my sister was called, at first no one cheered at all. I mean our family wasn't going to do it, because we're civilized people (I think). And my sister had no friends, and a lot of people didn't even know who she was. So it was like :silence:

But she was saved when the dude behind her in line did a cool pose which caused sudden cheering out of nowhere. My sister thought it was for her. and if I had never told her it wasn't then she would have thought that forever, I guess. But I had to open my big mouth, so.
Man that's cold :/.

Most amazing jew boots
Eleo
Banned

Member 516

Level 36.18

Mar 2006

Old Sep 4, 2006, 08:26 PM #5 of 18
Yes and the thing is I didn't even have any reason to say it, I just did. I could have at least saved it for when I was mad at her or something. I was definitely wrong for it.

I was speaking idiomatically.
Summonmaster
The best exploding rabbit user there is.

Member 695

Level 43.57

Mar 2006

Old Sep 4, 2006, 11:42 PM #6 of 18
One of my friends is particularly naive, and acts so on purpose a lot of the time in order to get quick answers instead of searching himself.
One day I just had enough it and remarked: "God, you're slow! You don't know anything!" after explaining something easy. Total silence right there, although now I know better and am careful not to let something silly like that slip out of frustration.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
Arainach
Sensors indicate an Ancient Civilization

Member 1200

Level 26.94

Mar 2006

Old Sep 4, 2006, 11:56 PM #7 of 18
Was running concessions at a school sporting event a few years ago. Some woman asks "What kind of candy do you have?" I reflexively spurted out sometihng like "Kit Kats, Snicker's, M&Ms...everything you can see" while turning around to see her with a cane and a seeing-eye dog. She took it just fine, but I still felt like a moron.

FELIPE NO
Ballpark Frank
Regressing Since 1988

Member 3605

Level 25.37

Mar 2006

Old Sep 5, 2006, 12:16 AM #8 of 18
Ex-Girlfriend: Do these pants make me look fat?
Me: Yes.

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
Eleo
Banned

Member 516

Level 36.18

Mar 2006

Old Sep 5, 2006, 04:19 AM #9 of 18
I would tell her she looked fat in the pants even if she didn't ask me.

Unas
Syklis Green

Member 11611

Level 8.84

Aug 2006

Old Sep 5, 2006, 04:34 AM Local time: Sep 5, 2006, 10:34 AM #10 of 18
A packed sidewalk...man stops in front and will not move

Unas: Excuse me, can you please move?

No movement

Unas: Here, will you get outta the way?!

Still nothing

Unas: GET OUTTA THE WAY YOU FRIGGIN' TARD!

Yep, you guessed it, handicapped, that was some bad shit,shocked stares in abundance and me standing there, at first I just didn't care but I felt pretty terrible about it afterwards

Krelian
everything is moving

Member 6422

Level 41.55

May 2006

Old Sep 5, 2006, 04:43 AM Local time: Sep 5, 2006, 09:43 AM #11 of 18
At the age of nine or ten I was holding a discussion about WW2 with my Austrian grandmother. Eventually I wound up saying "damn Nazis" at one point or another.

How was I meant to know she was a Hitler Youth leader?

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
Jessykins
Burnt out on dealing with mortals

Member 444

Level 31.50

Mar 2006

Old Sep 5, 2006, 05:05 AM Local time: Sep 5, 2006, 03:05 AM #12 of 18
A while back, I had a friend who had, for some time, been bitching almost non-stop, all the time. At first, I sort of felt for her, but after a while it seemed too much like just grabbing attention. So, at one point, she finally told me "Maybe I should just kill myself," and out of frustration and mild anger, I agreed.

So that night, she did.

I regretted that one a lot after I said it, and a lot fucking more the next day.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
Eleo
Banned

Member 516

Level 36.18

Mar 2006

Old Sep 5, 2006, 05:29 AM #13 of 18
That's pretty sad. I know I have more than once suggested suicide to people realistically. It's not because I'm mean or want to see them die, I just want to see them free from their sorrows and holy shit did I just TQP this thread.

I was speaking idiomatically.
Jessykins
Burnt out on dealing with mortals

Member 444

Level 31.50

Mar 2006

Old Sep 5, 2006, 05:48 AM Local time: Sep 5, 2006, 03:48 AM #14 of 18
Originally Posted by Eleo
That's pretty sad. I know I have more than once suggested suicide to people realistically. It's not because I'm mean or want to see them die, I just want to see them free from their sorrows and holy shit did I just TQP this thread.
God damn you and your weird shaped head.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
Inhert
The body may heal, the mind is not always so resilient.

Member 225

Level 35.92

Mar 2006

Old Sep 5, 2006, 06:31 AM #15 of 18
one of my friends talk about she wanted to disguise herself in the adam family with some of her friends. I really like the idea or something, and than she said she wanted to be Morticia, and not really thinking I was just picture Mosticia in my head and said: Wow that woman is so thin!

than I looked at her and she just answer in a very a sarcastic way: really thanks!

you see that girl, I can't say she's fat, but she's not really thin either >.<

How ya doing, buddy?
Fatt
When the moon hits your eye...

Member 238

Level 16.01

Mar 2006

Old Sep 5, 2006, 02:02 PM Local time: Sep 5, 2006, 02:02 PM #16 of 18
When I was in high school, I had a study hall that I HAD to attend right before lunch. I thought it was the most asanine thing to have study hall when I could just have an extended lunch time. The teacher/supervisor said "with the time you use complaining about why you have to be here, you could get your homework done." I thought that was the most bullshit excuse she could give me. She also pissed me off for a lot of other reasons, but that was the straw that broke the camel's back. When I was outside her door one day, she had a poster hung up of her and some really asanine quote about how good a high school education is for you. I wrote "what a bitch" under the quote, and went on with my business. About a week later, she found out about what I did (I can't say exactly how), and asked me what my problem is. I just aked her "how can I get thrown out of this stupid shit? I really don't like you, and I really don't like the beaucracy of reasons you give me of why I should stay. My quote just speaks the truth." She insisted that it was manditory to come, regardless of my immature behavior. The problem kinda worked itself out when I found out I could play Tetris on my TI-83, so it looked like I was studying, when I was playing games.

...Then, working a stagecrew gig, she was the boss'es assistant. I just took her orders as she barked them out, as a professional crew member should. I advised her as per what she needed to know. We ended up working really well together, but we worked like robots when working with each other. Not even cracking a smile. It was just super uncomfortable.

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
"I can make a scalpel sing, but that is my gift. The gift is not in my hands, for you see, I can play the notes [on a piano], but I can't make music."

~ Major Charles Emerson Winchester III
4077 M*A*S*H
PKO
!

Member 656

Level 5.67

Mar 2006

Old Sep 5, 2006, 08:12 PM #17 of 18
At school me and my friends always mess around with eachother when we're using computers and we have these sort of 'shutdown wars'. I don't know why but its funny trying to shut down your friends computer and trying to stop him from shutting down yours. What sucked was that one time I just walked in and shut down my friend's computer and it turned out he had a shitload of unsaved stuff open so I basically ruined about an hours worth of research. What made it worse was that like, everyone in the room was looking at me and him after it happened. I totally regretted that and all I could do was just fake a smile and say "sorry bro I was just joking". He did do the same thing to me a few minutes later; I didn't really care but I did act like 'aww shit I totally wasn't expecting that' so he'd feel at least a little bit like he got me back. At least he wasn't bitter about it afterwards.

Formerly Zero-Fate
Twikite

Member 331

Level 5.97

Mar 2006

Old Sep 5, 2006, 09:17 PM Local time: Sep 5, 2006, 08:17 PM #18 of 18
Several years ago, just after I had become a teenager, I was part of a Performing Arts Troupe with a couple dozen other kids. We would go on tour and perform at elementary schools plays with underlying positive messages (dont do drugs, character counts, etc).

Anyways, through some set of circumstances I ended up alone with this girl I was crushing on during one of the rehersals. She looked at me and said, "I like your bod[y]." (Quite forward, no?) 'Cept I didn't hear her, so I asked her, "What?" twice with all the grace of a giraffe trapped in a fishnet. Poor girl was blushing by the third utterance, and I felt terrible.

A few days later my name was put into the compliment box we had with the message, "Justin is such a good listener, you never have to repeat yourself when talking to him."

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > General Discussion > Fuck bobo. Yeah, I said it. Now what?