Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Guess the anime Screencap: Revisited
Closed Thread

sjcrik
Neko~~

Member 857

Level 16.01

Mar 2006

Old Jul 19, 2006, 12:40 PM #651 of 654
actually isn't it my turn now? i did guess Ogon Yuusha Goldran before that last hint and it's in the charts

EDIT:
can we get a ruling somehow? i'm not sure which guess, mine or aku, is more exact to the answer and i don't wanna post a new sample and have pple say i'm stealing spots

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.

Last edited by sjcrik; Jul 19, 2006 at 12:50 PM.
chato
Prime Spark

Member 232

Level 39.22

Mar 2006

Old Jul 19, 2006, 01:54 PM #652 of 654
Lol. Its only a game. How bout you give us one since you were the first one to mention it.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
Old Jul 19, 2006, 02:10 PM #653 of 654
Hold onto that picture, sjcrik. =)

You guys have been doing a bit better recently but there have been some bad pictures and well just a general amount of rules need to be put in place for this thread to function well again. So I've collaborated with aku and a new thread will replace this one. Please read the first post and follow the rules. We will not tolerate spam posts this time around so be sure to put some substance to your guess posts or they will be deleted even if they are correct.

Just a heads up now go on over to the new thread, read it, follow the rules, and enjoy! =D

CLICK!

I was speaking idiomatically.
FatsDomino
I'm just informing you

Member 11

Level 61.64

Feb 2006

Closed Thread

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre > Guess the anime Screencap: Revisited