Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Support > Board Support

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

I can't change my avatar

Eleo
Banned

Member 516

Level 36.18

Mar 2006

Old Sep 26, 2006, 01:46 PM #1 of 4
I can't change my avatar

I don't even have the option of doing so. Is it related somehow to my previous Hitler avatar which required moderator abuse to have? Or have I been put into some kind of user group that can't change avatars? Since I have no idea how vBulletin is administrated I don't know how this should be tackled or who tackles it.

This is all I got when I select "Edit Avatar" in the User CP.

I don't even have the option of hotlinking.

But anyway, if anyone wants to help me out and just manually put up my new avatar somehow.

Yes I'm going back to Zero for the moment.

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Musharraf
So Call Me Maybe

Member 20

Level 52.53

Feb 2006

Old Sep 26, 2006, 02:24 PM Local time: Sep 26, 2006, 08:24 PM #2 of 4
Hey you ass now that you're back I'm not #2 anymore

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Miles
ゴハンダニャー~(=^・ω・^)ヘ >゚)))彡

Member 2

Level 34.77

Feb 2006

Old Sep 26, 2006, 02:34 PM Local time: Sep 26, 2006, 12:34 PM #3 of 4
It looks like it was a permission mess up on your usergroup. You should be able to change your avatar now.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
Eleo
Banned

Member 516

Level 36.18

Mar 2006

Old Sep 26, 2006, 02:42 PM #4 of 4
Originally Posted by Musharraf
Hey you ass now that you're back I'm not #2 anymore
Well I was actually #1 for a lil' bit, but as soon as I reached it I got banned and then Sass (who of course had not really been posting for days and besides that claims she doesn't care about postcount in the least bit) went on to make like 50 more posts over that one week.

We should just Archon-merge our users into one user so we have like twice as many posts as Sass.

Power Overwhelming...

Double Post:
Also thanks Miles.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?

Last edited by Eleo; Sep 26, 2006 at 02:52 PM. Reason: Automerged additional post.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Support > Board Support > I can't change my avatar