Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Support > Board Support
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

"You need more posts...."
Closed Thread

Sar
lvl 40 Clown-Mage

Member 8038

Level 5.97

Jun 2006

Old Sep 23, 2006, 10:41 AM Local time: Sep 23, 2006, 03:41 PM #1 of 3
"You need more posts...."

"... before you are allowed to post URLs or images."

I understand you want to protect against spam and so on, but I have 14 posts and I'm still limited to text. If you could lower the requirement down to 10 posts, I don't think it will increase the moderators work-load that much.

(And for the record, I need URLs to at least back up my claims when I announce game & anime related things)

Jam it back in, in the dark.
knkwzrd
you know i'm ready to party because my pants have a picture of ice cream cake on them

Member 482

Level 45.24

Mar 2006

Old Sep 23, 2006, 10:47 AM Local time: Sep 23, 2006, 09:47 AM #2 of 3
You can type URLs and put in some handy-dandy spaces and it accomplishes the same function.

How ya doing, buddy?
Bigblah
Tails is incompetent!

Member 5

Level 45.31

Feb 2006

Old Oct 9, 2006, 08:01 PM Local time: Oct 10, 2006, 09:01 AM #3 of 3
The requirement isn't that far off. By now your problem should have solved itself.

How ya doing, buddy?
Closed Thread

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Support > Board Support > "You need more posts...."