Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[Movie] WWE/TNA fanfiction thread

Such a Lust for Revenge!
Where's Kostaki!?

Member 9287

Level 40.98

Jul 2006

Old Jul 8, 2007, 11:38 AM Local time: Jul 8, 2007, 10:38 AM #1576 of 3609
Haha, the Snake vs. the Dog was one of the first ladder matches? Shit, I'm so gullible and sheltered I thought Michaels and Ramon was the first.

I find it extremely ridiculous that the WWF would be pulling old material from Benoit. If you want to punish the man, kill the immortality his name carries by forgetting it. Don't try to rewrite fucking history.

Also, if any of you care and have the time, look at the discussion page for Benoit's article on Wikipedia. Here. Kinda odd things like the kid possibly not having fragile X and wacky shit like Hogan saying woman was into Satanic things and was possibly a cause for what Benoit did.

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
SuperSonic
True_Blue

Member 163

Level 40.01

Mar 2006

Old Jul 16, 2007, 08:08 PM #1577 of 3609
Uh oh, I dunno how I feel about this feud coming up.

Spoiler:
King Booker and Triple H, "King of Kings". Oh shit, he's going after Lawler too.

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Golfdish from Hell
Screaming for Vengeance

Member 632

Level 40.53

Mar 2006

Old Jul 16, 2007, 08:28 PM #1578 of 3609
I'm in Guatemala. I have no idea how old the material I get is. Bad enough having to put up listening to the Spanish announcers.
What happens when the Spanish announce table gets destroyed (like it always does)? I always figure that's the end of the Spanish broadcast...

I like Booker vs HHH right now. Hopefully HHH gains some momentum before they have him take the title off Cena (please, WWE?) , but Booker always puts up a good match so this will be entertaining at least. I want to see Lawler go back to being old-school and throwing fireballs.

Probably the Wrestlemania title match no one remembers was HHH vs Booker at XIX (was nothing special anyway...clean HHH pin with minimal drama).

Edit: Okay, that was officially the worst in-ring face-off ever. Lashley has no mic skills and he spent his time saying how he doesn't want to talk about it. Okay...Rock vs Stone Cold, this definitely isn't.

That said...Damn, I want to see him snap Cena like a twig.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
I'm taking over this town...
I'm screaming for vengenace...
I'm shouting at the devil...
I'm not dead and I'm not for sale...
Ain't lookin' for nothin' but a good time...

Last edited by Golfdish from Hell; Jul 16, 2007 at 10:11 PM.
dagget
Spoot

Member 72

Level 36.40

Mar 2006

Old Jul 17, 2007, 09:25 AM #1579 of 3609

That said...Damn, I want to see him snap Cena like a twig.
Everyone does. Cena is probably the most hated now for not dropping the title as Triple H usually is. It's only worse now because he's a face (even though the only people that really cheer him are kiddie posers and girls with the occasional military person) and still has the title. John Cena needs to lose the damn title, hell I wouldn't mind if he turned heel and started his rapping gimmick back instead of the guy who throws out funny one-liners every so often that aren't really funny. Some things he has said slayed me, but there are other times it was like that one kid who tries to act tough by calling out the faults of someone else, and he's not really tough just prolonging the beating he's got coming.

Apparently Edge is injured too. I hope it's serious enough he has to drop to Kane at GAB. I know I shouldn't be wishing anything like that, but damn.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.

Slash
EXPLOSION!!

Member 647

Level 33.65

Mar 2006

Old Jul 17, 2007, 01:29 PM Local time: Jul 17, 2007, 11:29 AM #1580 of 3609
I remember reading that Cena has been wanting to lose the title for a while.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
Para
Style & Sexy

Member 889

Level 18.77

Mar 2006

Old Jul 17, 2007, 02:07 PM #1581 of 3609
I remember reading that Cena has been wanting to lose the title for a while.
I dont care if lashley is good with the mic or not but I want to see him with moves with a bit more flair to them just to spice things up. Lashley plz screw Cena.

I was speaking idiomatically.
Missing that one music track:
Fire Fight - Mission X // Frostbite

Slash
EXPLOSION!!

Member 647

Level 33.65

Mar 2006

Old Jul 17, 2007, 02:21 PM Local time: Jul 17, 2007, 12:21 PM #1582 of 3609
Yeah, when I first read Para's post it made me think of Rhino, and the Gore, which is a basic spear but looks so much more painful when he does it. Lashley...makes Edge's spear look like it hurts

Most amazing jew boots
mortis
3/3/06

Member 634

Level 32.09

Mar 2006

Old Jul 17, 2007, 06:08 PM #1583 of 3609
well dagget, looks like you might get your wish. Supposedly Edge has a torn pec and they are thinking of having him forfeit the title and there be a battle royal to determine the new champ who will defend this Sunday. The question is...WHO IS LEFT?!?!?!?! Role call!

Undertaker-Injured
Angle - NWATNA
HBK - Injured
HHH - Injured
Kennedy - Raw
Lashley - Raw
Cena - Raw

And the list goes on. Right now, there is Mark Henry (ick), Rey Mysterio (presuming he returns despite and they rae willing to put the title on him despite what is going on with BEnoit), Kane (who, I guess could win it and defend it against someone else), Khali (ick more than Henry), Batista (most likely candidate. Man, Batista has THE LUCK), and Orton (if he were to go to Smackdown!, which would take care of his plans for a feud with HBK, HHH, and Cena for the title). After that, well, yeah...

Spoiler:

Edit: Jeez, I mean, I am going to FINALLY be able to watch wrestling on regular T.V. after over two years, and now THIS is going to happen:

PWInsider is reporting that with tonight's Smackdown taping in Laredo, TX set to see Edge forfeit the World Heavyweight Title due to a pectoral injury, the plan as of right now is to have The Great Khali win the World Title tonight in the scheduled Battle Royal main event to determine a new champion.

I was disappointed when Taker got injured and had to give up the strap. However, Edge I felt would be fun to watch. Now THIS? There goes Smackdown! for me, and as for Raw, well, I don't care about Cena, I don't care about Lashley, I don't care about Orton, and that is what on the horizon for the next few months. Seriously, couldn't this crap have happened SIX FREAKIN WEEKS LATER?!?!?! So much for watching pro wrestling on television again after an absense of two years. Blah.

Also, can you imagine poor Kane? I envision the scenario now.

Vince: "Gentlemen, as you know, Edge is injured. We decided to go a new route with regards to champion."

Kane (thinking to himself): "Alright! Taker's gone, HHH isn't here, HBK isn't here, kennedy is on Raw, Cena is on Raw, Big SHow is gone, Edge is injured, Mysterio is injured, and Batista just held the title a few months back. I mean, MAYBE he'll be picked, but if not him, surely me with my good work-rate, my good attitude despite those stupid angles over the past decade, and the fact that it's almost been ten years since my last world title, AND I was about to face Edge IN THE MAIN EVENT for the world title! Finally!"

Vince: "Well, as you know, we have to decide who will carry the Smackdown! banner. Now, I thought about this carefully, and Batista, I know you would be a good candidate, but I think we need to go a new direction! Don't worry, you'll be in the main event though this Sunday..."

Kane (thinking to himself): "YES! It all comes to me now!"

Vince (walks over to Khali): "...Khali, originally you were going to face Batista this Sunday, but those plans will have to change...."

Kane (thinking to himself): "YES!"

Vince: "...because we have decided YOU will win the world title!"

Kane (thinking to himself): "WTH?!?!?!?!?"

Khali: "ughoughohoh!"

Vince: "Good! I like to see motivation in part of my employee's! Now, I know you are limited in the ring, I know you can't talk, I know you have lost to John Cena three times already within the last six weeks, and i know the fans are tired of seeing you, BUT DON'T WORRY, WE'LL work past all that. Okay, go out there and get it done!"

(Everyone leaves, including a dejected Kane. Vince stops him along the way)

Vince: "Oh, and Kane, nevermind about Sunday. You have that day off. See you...um, I guess next Tuesday for tapings, OK?"

FELIPE NO

Last edited by mortis; Jul 17, 2007 at 06:57 PM.
DarthSavior
PUT YA GUNS ON

Member 188

Level 12.90

Mar 2006

Old Jul 17, 2007, 08:53 PM Local time: Jul 17, 2007, 03:53 PM #1584 of 3609
BAH GAWD!

(smackdown spoiler):
Spoiler:

mortis
3/3/06

Member 634

Level 32.09

Mar 2006

Old Jul 17, 2007, 08:55 PM #1585 of 3609
Well, looks like I won't be watching WWE after all. Whatever. Go Ring of Honor.

Para
Style & Sexy

Member 889

Level 18.77

Mar 2006

Old Jul 17, 2007, 10:51 PM #1586 of 3609
No one here likes Lashley? =/

Enter User Name
Chocobo

Member 510

Level 11.74

Mar 2006

Old Jul 17, 2007, 11:05 PM Local time: Jul 17, 2007, 09:05 PM #1587 of 3609
The only good thing I've seen about Lashley is his physique. I think he has absolutely no charisma, and the last time I saw a match of his, I didn't think he was very good in the ring either. Granted, I haven't really watched a match of his for a very long time, so I'm sure he has improved, but what I saw wasn't championship material.

SuperSonic
True_Blue

Member 163

Level 40.01

Mar 2006

Old Jul 17, 2007, 11:36 PM #1588 of 3609
So wait...we gonna have a Triple Threat match this Sunday instead?

Slash
EXPLOSION!!

Member 647

Level 33.65

Mar 2006

Old Jul 17, 2007, 11:47 PM Local time: Jul 17, 2007, 09:47 PM #1589 of 3609
So wait...we gonna have a Triple Threat match this Sunday instead?
Where did you get that from?

How ya doing, buddy?
dagget
Spoot

Member 72

Level 36.40

Mar 2006

Old Jul 18, 2007, 05:36 AM #1590 of 3609
BAH GAWD!

(smackdown spoiler):
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
The Great LAWLI
lawl.

Ugh. So much for Kane's title shot. Goddamnit, he's never ever again going to be WWE champion. Kennedy gets injured, Edge gets title. Edge gets injured being stupid and Kane gets screwed after so much build up and an actual "title chase" story is written for him. Booo.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?

Winter Storm
Distant Memories

Member 2209

Level 27.54

Mar 2006

Old Jul 18, 2007, 08:32 AM #1591 of 3609
Batista vs Khali Great American Bash. Now for the title. Khali will job to Batista and he will once again be champion.

Lame.
I like him.

How ya doing, buddy?
mortis
3/3/06

Member 634

Level 32.09

Mar 2006

Old Jul 18, 2007, 08:56 AM #1592 of 3609
ANd just when we thought Batista wasn't going to be in the title picture for a long, long time.

SuperSonic
True_Blue

Member 163

Level 40.01

Mar 2006

Old Jul 18, 2007, 09:46 AM #1593 of 3609
Where did you get that from?
I was just asking a question, but after looking at wwe.com I saw that's not gonna happen. I'm agreeing with everyone here, Kane got screwed.

Para
Style & Sexy

Member 889

Level 18.77

Mar 2006

Old Jul 18, 2007, 04:39 PM #1594 of 3609
Spoiler:
The Great LAWLI
lawl.
lol I actually like that name. Everytime from now on when I hear him umm rawr? I think of Lawl instead :P

And I think they're working on Lashley's character right now. The toothless aggression and stuff.

Slash
EXPLOSION!!

Member 647

Level 33.65

Mar 2006

Old Jul 18, 2007, 04:42 PM Local time: Jul 18, 2007, 02:42 PM #1595 of 3609
Spoiler:
looks like its a triple threat match with Kane, Batista and Lawli. Too bad it can't be a 3way dance...those were so much more entertaining

mortis
3/3/06

Member 634

Level 32.09

Mar 2006

Old Jul 18, 2007, 09:28 PM #1596 of 3609
In some sad news, John Kronus passed away. For those of you that were post-ECW, you probably don't know him, but he was part of the tag team with Perry Saturn, which was a pretty decent tag team. He also is the guy that you seedoing that foot-sweep/round-house kick combination on the Rise and Fall of ECW DVD when they briefly co-promoted with the WWE back in 1997.

Winter Storm
Distant Memories

Member 2209

Level 27.54

Mar 2006

Old Jul 19, 2007, 05:19 AM #1597 of 3609
Spoiler:
looks like its a triple threat match with Kane, Batista and Lawli. Too bad it can't be a 3way dance...those were so much more entertaining
No need to tag it =P.

The outcome is still going to be the same I bet. And triple threat is a cheap way to not give Kane what he deserves, as it's always been for people who are being held back by bad bias TRIPLE THREAT scripts(Shawn Michaels, Booker, Chris Masters, etc..).

WWE is too predictable.

How ya doing, buddy?
SuperSonic
True_Blue

Member 163

Level 40.01

Mar 2006

Old Jul 22, 2007, 10:13 PM #1598 of 3609
The Great American Bash has come and gone.

Spoiler:

Fuck.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
Slash
EXPLOSION!!

Member 647

Level 33.65

Mar 2006

Old Jul 23, 2007, 01:56 AM Local time: Jul 22, 2007, 11:56 PM #1599 of 3609
Sonic, that may have sucked but this was too awesome

Spoiler:
Little Bastard wins the Cruiserweight Title!!!

FELIPE NO
Winter Storm
Distant Memories

Member 2209

Level 27.54

Mar 2006

Old Jul 23, 2007, 06:41 AM #1600 of 3609
I'm not surprized and it appears not buying that on webcast was a good decision. *shakes head*

Most amazing jew boots

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre > [Movie] WWE/TNA fanfiction thread