Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > The Quiet Place
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Is this normal?

Musashi
Carob Nut

Member 861

Level 4.76

Mar 2006

Old Jan 18, 2007, 10:13 PM Local time: Jan 18, 2007, 08:13 PM #1 of 4
Is this normal?

Right now I'm single, and I liked this guy quite a bit personality wise. I'm currently dating another guy as well, but I like him for his looks but personality wise not as much as the other person. Is it weird for me to like the guy with the better personality for awhile and than a couple days later that feeling goes away and than it comes back again? Why is this happening? This has been going on for like 2 months.

Jam it back in, in the dark.
GarretThe Thief
The TS master

Member 192

Level 10.26

Mar 2006

Old Jan 19, 2007, 01:36 AM #2 of 4
it's normal to feel that sometimes. personally though I'd be looking at personality wise but thats just my opinion, do what you think is right. thats about all most people would be able to say.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Lighter
Carob Nut

Member 8084

Level 4.68

Jun 2006

Old Jan 19, 2007, 11:35 AM #3 of 4
You're letting yourself get caught in moments, not with any one person. Sure, being cute is a plus but having a dry personality leaves alot of quiet moments. You have to decide whom you like spending time with more. It's not fair to either of these guys, or you, that you're dragging along with any false hope.

It is normal to feel that way because two guys are providing what you wish one would. It comes and goes because you have 2 guys to think of! It confuses you because you feel a bit strongly for one a bit more than the other. IMO? Cut one loose. That's going to be a way to concentrate on the guy whom you feel more drawn to...I say cut cutie pants.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
"People who say they don't care what people think are usually desperate to have people think they don't care what people think" -
-- George Carlin
Alice
For Great Justice!

Member 600

Level 38.35

Mar 2006

Old Jan 19, 2007, 11:42 AM #4 of 4
I agree with Lighter, although you may want to think about finding a guy whose personality is better AND who you find physically attractive. Personality is important, but that physical spark is what makes it a romantic relationship instead of just a friendship, and if you don't have that spark, all you have is a friend. And that's not a bad thing, but it takes more than friendship to make a dating-type relationship work.

In summary, I'd go with the hot one until a better fit came along. Just make sure he knows you're not interested in anything long-term. It would be unfair to make him think that he's "the one" if he's just a fling.

How ya doing, buddy?

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > The Quiet Place > Is this normal?