Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > The Quiet Place
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

How do u tell a guy that you don't want a relationship with him without hurting him?

The Wise Vivi

Member 136

Level 37.96

Mar 2006

Old Jan 24, 2007, 02:20 PM Local time: Jan 24, 2007, 02:20 PM #51 of 51
The last girl I asked out for a date hesitated and then responded with, "I'm sorta kinda seeing someone". Now who am I to say she's lying? But if you asked me, I would say she's lying.
Wow! That is exactly what happened to me last week. I would also say she was probably lying. But it did get me off her back quite a bit. I would suggest that being the best way. It will shock him but take him down slowly as well.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > The Quiet Place > How do u tell a guy that you don't want a relationship with him without hurting him?