Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > I make a bitch sandwich

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

People. I need recipe ideas.

Sarag
Fuck yea dinosaurs

Member 748

Level 53.85

Mar 2006

Old Nov 20, 2010, 01:14 AM #1 of 9
People. I need recipe ideas.

GIMME GIMME

Jam it back in, in the dark.
I poked it and it made a sad sound
Struttin'

Member 24

Level 51.86

Mar 2006

Old Nov 21, 2010, 12:25 PM #2 of 9
Try here.

(Also, anyone have any stellar stuffing recipes? I have a generic, boring one. I also have one that requires baking in a sugar pumpkin, but everyone seems to have discarded their pumpkins already )

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Ponbiki
troglodyte

Member 36618

Level 4.22

Oct 2010

Old Nov 21, 2010, 01:19 PM 2 #3 of 9
Eggplant Steaks

Ingredients

* 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
* 1/4 cup thick steak sauce
* 1/2 cup olive oil
* 2 tablespoon honey
* 2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
* Kosher salt and fresh ground pepper
* 8 (1/2-inch) eggplant slices, purged with salt
* 1 cup grated Parmesan
* 3 tablespoons chopped parsley, optional

Directions

In a small bowl whisk together the Worcestershire, steak sauce, olive oil, honey, and apple cider vinegar. Season with salt and pepper.

Pat your eggplant dry with paper towels. With a pastry brush apply the sauce to both sides of the eggplant. Place eggplant rounds onto a sheet tray fitted with a rack. Place the tray under the broiler for until eggplant is nicely browned, approximately 2 minutes. Turn slices over and place back under broiler to brown the other side. Generously sprinkle freshly grated Parmesan over all of the slices. Place back under the broiler for 1 minute to nicely brown the cheese. Serve plain or sprinkle with freshly chopped herbs.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
~ぽん引きだぜ~ ☆⌒(>。≪)
Bernard Black
I don't mean this in a bad way, but genetically you are a cul-de-sac

Member 518

Level 32.84

Mar 2006

Old Nov 21, 2010, 01:34 PM Local time: Nov 21, 2010, 06:34 PM #4 of 9
Eggplant steaks? I think I just came.

Here are some recipes.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
Shorty
21. Arch of the Warrior Maidens

Member 2028

Level 30.81

Mar 2006

Old Nov 21, 2010, 11:18 PM Local time: Nov 21, 2010, 09:18 PM #5 of 9
(Also, anyone have any stellar stuffing recipes? I have a generic, boring one. I also have one that requires baking in a sugar pumpkin, but everyone seems to have discarded their pumpkins already )
Corn bread stuffing.

1) take left over corn bread and cut them into 1/2-inch sized cubes.
2) Season lightly to your liking (I like a little bit of dried rosemary, basil, and thyme)
3) Bake until crispy (essentially you're making croutons, here).
4) Chop an onion, some celery, and carrot to smaller-than bite-size cube/squares.
5) Grease a pan with butter.
6) Throw in the onions and saute until translucent, then throw in the celery and carrots.
7) Saute for a couple minutes. Season lightly with some salt and pepper.
8) Sift in about a half a handful of flour and mix.
9) Add maybe a quarter cup or less of chicken broth slowly and mix.
10. Add in a small can of Cambell's cream of chicken condensed soup.
11) When the whole thing looks like a decent rue, throw in the croutons, dried cranberries, and pine nuts if you've got 'em.
12) Bake--you can do it as dressing (outside the bird) or as stuffing (shoving it into every crevace takes some elbow grease). I dunno about temperature. I tried at 325~350 (my oven is very finicky) but got decent results.

It's a little Sandra Lee-ish but the results are okay.

I was speaking idiomatically.
RacinReaver
Never Forget

Member 7

Level 44.22

Feb 2006

Old Nov 22, 2010, 11:51 AM Local time: Nov 22, 2010, 09:51 AM #6 of 9
There's a complete lack of liquor in that recipe, so it can't be too much like Sandra Lee.

Also, made a half recipe of Chex Mix last night and almost ate all of it in one sitting. That shit is so good.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
Kyndig
Syklis Green

Member 2709

Level 7.40

Mar 2006

Old Nov 29, 2010, 10:40 PM #7 of 9
This and this. I made both for thanksgiving and they were very good. Though I might be inclined to spice up the bread pudding a bit more.

FELIPE NO
Elidibs
deeder deeder deeder deeder

Member 1308

Level 12.76

Mar 2006

Old Jul 1, 2013, 03:09 AM #8 of 9
It's always a good time to bump threads!

Rice Bake
-3 cups of rice (?)
-Indeterminate amount of garlic (optional), green peppers, onions, maybe red peppers, -definitely whatever other vegetables you can think of.
-Spinach.
-Some meat, maybe.
-Milk (I was never sure of the amount...)
-Some seasonings, maybe?

Cook three cups of rice. Cook sliced vegetables. Brown meat, if it’s in the food. Put milk and rice in a deep baking dish. Add vegetables and meat, as well as spinach, and some seasonings. Bake at, I believe, 400 degrees Fahrenheit for thirty minutes. If this works out, the dish should be really good. It's worked for me, several times. If it doesn't work for you, then you're a bad person. This recipe is a test of moral character.

Chicken and Dumplings
From my mommy, who got it from her grand-mommy, who got it from I don't know, Hoss from Bonanza, who got it from Hop Sing from the same show, who got it from Dolph Lundgren? Copied verbatim.
Boil chicken. Strain the broth. Add seasonings to taste. You need to add quite a bit of salt to make it taste chickeny. Remove meat from chicken bones (after it cools - you can put it in the fridge to cool faster, unless you're like me, and like to handle fresh-boiled meat).

Beat 5-6 eggs, add a little milk (1/2 cup), add flour and mix until it makes a dough with the consistency of rubber (you know what it should look like -- By this, she meant that it should be like thick rubber cement. ...it gets better.). When you pull the spoon out of the dough the dough will be really thick. Bring the chicken broth to a boil and add the dough by small tablespoonfuls (not too big -- Whatever! I make mine pretty damn big.). When the dough cooks it will start rising to the top. Let it cook for about 10 minutes.

I like to add garlic and/or onion powder, pepper, and some other seasonings to the salt.

White Sauce
Can be used on white pizza or as an Alfredo sauce for spaghetti.

-3 Tablespoons flour; this can be any kind, although rice flours will make for a much thicker substance. But since I can't absorb gluten, it's thick ricey sauce for me!
-2 Tablespoons butter
-1 Cup of milk
-0.5 Cup of cheese

Melt butter and stir in flour so it's a paste and shisk in milk slowly at first.
add salt, pepper, onion powder, garlic powder and basil
Stir in 1/2 cup of cheese
May need to add 1 additional Tbsp. of flour.
Sauce thickens upon standing.

Gluten Free Peanut Butter Cookies
-1 cup peanut butter
-1 cup white sugar
-1 teaspoon baking powder
-1 egg

Cream peanut butter and sugar by hand.
Mix in baking powder then egg.
Place on ungreased baking sheet in balls (push down with a fork dipped in sugar)
Bake 350 degrees 8 to 10 minutes.

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
Little Brenty Brent Brent
Bulk's not everything. You need constant effort, too.

Member 235

Level 46.36

Mar 2006

Old Jul 10, 2013, 02:46 AM Local time: Jul 10, 2013, 12:46 AM #9 of 9
SHORYUKEN SPECIAL:

SALT

Jam it back in, in the dark.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > I make a bitch sandwich > People. I need recipe ideas.