Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

District B13

eprox1
The Year 20XX

Member 1977

Level 20.96

Mar 2006

Old May 18, 2006, 12:23 AM Local time: May 18, 2006, 12:23 AM #1 of 4
District B13

Trailer

Finally. A movie with those crazy jumping guys from Europe I always see.

I think this looks really sweet. I love those over the top action/stunt flicks, and knowing that the producer from two very over the top movies (Ong-Bak and The Transporter), I know this one will more than likely follow in that genre. Don't even start on the plot. These kinds of movies don't need one for them to be enjoyable.

Anyone else interested in this?

Jam it back in, in the dark.
evergreen
Bullet in the Head

Member 828

Level 19.83

Mar 2006

Old May 18, 2006, 12:26 AM Local time: May 17, 2006, 10:26 PM #2 of 4
Seen this already, Banlieu 13. Crazy jumping guys = Parkour. The protagonist with hair, he's one of its cofounders. And that producer = Luc Besson = director of Leon.

It's a great, mindless action movie filled with great chase sequences more than action sequences. Definitely recommended. With a lame story, I guess dub or sub doesn't matter, but off-synch mouth movements would still bother me.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
eprox1
The Year 20XX

Member 1977

Level 20.96

Mar 2006

Old May 18, 2006, 03:31 PM Local time: May 18, 2006, 03:31 PM #3 of 4
Oh. I guess I should have realized that this was probably already made and released overseas. All I really looked at was the trailer. I didn't really follow up on any information regarding the movie or anything, like I should have. I'll have to download it or something. I'm sure they have it subbed somewhere...?

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
Cirno
⑨⑨⑨⑨⑨⑨⑨⑨⑨

Member 980

Level 30.09

Mar 2006

Old May 18, 2006, 05:01 PM Local time: May 18, 2006, 02:01 PM #4 of 4
Terrible plot from the looks of the trailer, but the action choreography looks very, very good. I felt the same way about Ong Bak (my baby-baby~). Glad to see the producer from Ong Bak is at least connected to District B13 (and hopefully some of the crew).

Most amazing jew boots

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre > District B13