Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > I make a bitch sandwich

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Your Christmas dinner

nuttyturnip
Soggy

Member 601

Level 52.11

Mar 2006

Old Dec 25, 2010, 01:29 PM #1 of 5
Your Christmas dinner

What are you eating today (or if you're in another hemisphere, yesterday?) Is it yummy, or did you opt for Chinese food?

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Dr. Uzuki
Gary Oldman and Morgan Freeman shall be allowed to participate in the film

Member 1753

Level 37.97

Mar 2006

Old Dec 25, 2010, 06:47 PM Local time: Dec 25, 2010, 03:47 PM #2 of 5
It was like thanksgiving, but with a big ol' ham instead of a turkey. Tonight, leftovers! Right now, I'm enjoying some gummi sharks from my stocking.
Edit: and humming the jaws theme before I bite the heads off.

There's nowhere I can't reach.

so they may learn the glorious craft of acting from the dear leader

Last edited by Dr. Uzuki; Dec 25, 2010 at 06:49 PM.
Bernard Black
I don't mean this in a bad way, but genetically you are a cul-de-sac

Member 518

Level 32.84

Mar 2006

Old Dec 25, 2010, 07:41 PM Local time: Dec 26, 2010, 12:41 AM #3 of 5
Oh my, lots of things! Pork and vegetarian stuffing, parsnips par-boiled and roasted in honey glaze, boiled sprouts and carrots, roast potatoes, turkey and chicken breast roasted around pork stuffing and covered in bacon, pigs in blankets, my horrendously-reminiscent-of-haggis-ie-what-the-hell-is-that-meant-to-be veggie roast, bread pudding and two types of gravy. Then cheese and crackers, christmas pudding with brandy butter and trifle for dessert. I am so goddamned full but I can't stop eating.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
Wall Feces
Holy Cow! What Happened!

Member 493

Level 46.34

Mar 2006

Old Dec 25, 2010, 10:02 PM #4 of 5
We have less of a Christmas dinner and more of a Christmas smorgasbord. Last night we had a whole shitload of stuff that we and others made, including my dad's incredible chicken cutlets, ravioli, pizza, meat pie, spinach pie, chicken wings, chicken salad, meatballs, pulled pork shepherds pie, and many other sundries and desserts that I'm failing to remember.

Christmas Eve is always a massive and excellent feast.

How ya doing, buddy?
LIAR
AND ITS-A ME, WA WA WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Member 77

Level 22.22

Mar 2006

Old Dec 26, 2010, 08:50 AM Local time: Dec 26, 2010, 05:50 AM #5 of 5
Ham, potatoes, various veggies, and hockey pucks for croissant rolls because my mom spaced on getting them out of the oven. It was delicious.

I was speaking idiomatically.
Wakka wakka wakka wakka wakka

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > I make a bitch sandwich > Your Christmas dinner