Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Silent Hill movie

jouhou
-

Member 400

Level 18.87

Mar 2006

Old Mar 6, 2006, 04:43 PM #1 of 608
Spoiler:
holy crap, you see the skin being twisted off!!

This movie is gonna be so sick!

Jam it back in, in the dark.

Last edited by jouhou; Mar 6, 2006 at 04:46 PM.
jouhou
-

Member 400

Level 18.87

Mar 2006

Old Mar 8, 2006, 10:04 AM #2 of 608
Spoiler:
hahah, this would be one strange ass movie if only the tits were ripped off.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
jouhou
-

Member 400

Level 18.87

Mar 2006

Old Mar 9, 2006, 06:00 PM #3 of 608
Quote:
EGM: Any vocal tracks for the film?
AY: There may be some vocal tracks, but I don't want them to interfere with the atmosphere of the film--instrumental score provides a better balance.
EGM as Electronic Gaming Monthly?? And they had a fool ask a question like that... Do they hire people who actually know about games or just random morons? The only type of vocal track remotely allowed for a Silent Hill movie would be some sort of chant.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
jouhou
-

Member 400

Level 18.87

Mar 2006

Old Mar 10, 2006, 10:45 PM #4 of 608
His helmet is tilted. Is his head turned or is it foreshadowing that we'll see his helmet come off?

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
jouhou
-

Member 400

Level 18.87

Mar 2006

Old Mar 11, 2006, 09:48 AM #5 of 608
Originally Posted by Eleo
Yeah I thought that was fairly apparent based on the pose of his entire body.
uh, let me rephrase.
He can turn his head?? Does that mean the hemlet might come off? His stomach looks kinda disgusting so his face would be disgusting too.

I was speaking idiomatically.
jouhou
-

Member 400

Level 18.87

Mar 2006

Old Mar 11, 2006, 02:04 PM #6 of 608
Is it void in that metal head? Mucus, guts, eyeballs, something has gotta be in there. I think it's deformed head under that "helmet".

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
jouhou
-

Member 400

Level 18.87

Mar 2006

Old Mar 12, 2006, 09:49 AM #7 of 608
Originally Posted by Da Joker
Also, if they nd up making The Room into a movie, it'll most likely have a male lead. So, along with James, that makes 2 possible male leads. Well, if Silent Hill makes any money.
Oh, I think it'll make plenty of money. Most gamers already know about this movie and will most likely watch it. Non-gamers who don't know will hear about it from their gamer friends, tv trailers (non yet) and theater trailers (it's the same one on the website. Resident Evil, which was ok IMO, made a lot of money and they have a sequal. According to the ending there's going to be a third movie.

FELIPE NO
jouhou
-

Member 400

Level 18.87

Mar 2006

Old Mar 14, 2006, 07:56 PM #8 of 608
so.............. you guys are saying... it doesn't matter if they're on monsters.... nice tits is nice tits......... yeah, it looks like the second one from the back is showing more cleavage......... damn you bastards for tricking me into staring at monster's titties!!

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
jouhou
-

Member 400

Level 18.87

Mar 2006

Old Mar 16, 2006, 01:51 PM #9 of 608
Speaking of fatal frame, there's gonna be a movie of that too.
Originally Posted by BluencoolX
It will be nice if the DVD Special Edition of the Silent Hill movie is released together with clips of other possible endings like the original game, such as the UFO ending. That will really be staying true to the original game.
That's not a bad idea at all. Gamers would probably enjoy it but other audiences won't understand the UFO ending.

jouhou
-

Member 400

Level 18.87

Mar 2006

Old Mar 25, 2006, 10:22 AM #10 of 608
Originally Posted by Emmanuel Lewis
I can guarantee that I'd have plenty of difficulty moving around in my pants, being that they'd be plenty marinated in a generous blend of urine and fecal matter.
Hahah, that would be everyone on this board. But I think everyone would try their best to avoid a battle with unknown creatures. You don't know what they're capable of.
In the game it's different, you can run around and fight all you want because life is expendable. Infinite life = do whatever you want, go ahead, take a piss on pyramid head as he's about to slice you, you'll just come back at the previous save point. But in real life.. well, who'd be dumb enough to do what I just said.:lolsign:

jouhou
-

Member 400

Level 18.87

Mar 2006

Old Mar 26, 2006, 10:44 AM #11 of 608
Originally Posted by Zurc
I don't know if you guys have noticed this, but the Silent Hill website is different: http://www.konami.com/silenthill/

First there was Harry's picture, now Jame's. What will be next, Heather's, Henry's? Silent Hill 5 character pic? God I wish so. That or a Silent Hill remake. Ç__Ç
So first they had Harry in the tv? If so then they'll probably do what you say but is that all there is to the site? just the tv and those two pictures?

jouhou
-

Member 400

Level 18.87

Mar 2006

Old Mar 26, 2006, 07:12 PM #12 of 608
oh wow, you have good eyes.
The numbers blended in so I didn't realize, it's 38496.
There's also some Kanji next to the middle picture.

Most amazing jew boots
jouhou
-

Member 400

Level 18.87

Mar 2006

Old Mar 27, 2006, 08:53 AM #13 of 608
Originally Posted by Simo
Supposebly it's for a Silent Hill re-release packaged titled "The Silent Hill Collection" for the PS2 that'll contain Silent Hill 2: Restless Dreams, Silent Hill 3 and Silent Hill 4: The Room all in one package:
That's cool, but no SH1? Well this pack is perfect for me. I hope there's a NTSC version. I have SH1 and beat it but I don't have 2, 3, nor 4. I've only play 2 hours into SH3 and a demo of SH4.

I was speaking idiomatically.
jouhou
-

Member 400

Level 18.87

Mar 2006

Old Apr 8, 2006, 08:25 AM #14 of 608
Originally Posted by Kaleb.G
Seriously, you guys are nerds. One little cliche line isn't going to ruin the movie. That 10 minute clip I just watched is excellent. I think this will be a good film.
For me, I'm going to be a nerd about her name... It's Cheryl.. not Sharon... blah blah yadda yadda yadda wtf??.....
The name is Cheryl dumb jack ass producers!!

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
jouhou
-

Member 400

Level 18.87

Mar 2006

Old Apr 13, 2006, 12:25 AM #15 of 608
Originally Posted by Amanda
http://www.nydailynews.com/entertain...p-345559c.html

Hey, any publicity is good publicity. *snicker*
Damn New Yorkers... oh wait, I'm a New Yorker... well, I guess I might as well join the fun.

FELIPE NO
jouhou
-

Member 400

Level 18.87

Mar 2006

Old Apr 14, 2006, 09:42 AM #16 of 608
Before we found out that they were miners, I originally thought they were investigators from out of silent hill and then became victims of the town.
I was thinking, "damn, those scientist/swat sure have crappy ass biohazard suits."

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
jouhou
-

Member 400

Level 18.87

Mar 2006

Old Apr 15, 2006, 05:30 PM #17 of 608
Originally Posted by a_brit
I remember playing the first game and I kept on having to switch it off because obviously you have to play it at night with the lights off and the sound blasting out which makes it 10 times scarier. I never did get through it all, I was such a wimp.

But even though I don't play the games I'm still intrigued with this movie and I already have a brief understanding of the storyline from the games and I can't wait for this film. At first when I heard the news ages ago about the film I was thinking it would be crap, but after reading stuff in this thread and watching clips it does look like it'll be a good film.

I try not to have expectations of a film but I can't help it with this one, I really hope it's good because i've been watching out for this one long enough =p
The first time I played the first silent hill was when i was in jhs. i played in broad daylight; there was so much sun pouring into my living room that it was like a purified zone and i still got scared from the stuff in the game so i couldn't continue (i was in jhs back then) but i finished game 1 last year.

Who here is planning to watch it next friday or saturday or will you wait a few days after the debut?

jouhou
-

Member 400

Level 18.87

Mar 2006

Old Apr 22, 2006, 10:51 AM #18 of 608
If this movie were a game then I guess it would be Bad Ending or Bad Ending+
I was kinda disappointed with the movie. It was creepy but I played the games and knew how the scary stuff worked so I could watch it without hiding behind my jacket or looking away. Lots of people were hiding their eyes when the screen went pitch black so that was entertaining for me. Also like everyone said, "not enough Pyramid Head" and also not enough monsters. They got the mood right but could've made it more creepier. They kinda messed things up by having lots of people in the town and the miners. If they do decide to make a sequel it should be like the games, new story with new characters.

jouhou
-

Member 400

Level 18.87

Mar 2006

Old Apr 22, 2006, 09:52 PM #19 of 608
Originally Posted by Kurado
I found a movie poster for this earlier. Looks pretty realistic to me.

heheh, someone add an elf and a dwarf.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre > Silent Hill movie