Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Silent Hill movie

Terran Gell
Nurse Demon

Member 1265

Level 3.62

Mar 2006

Old Mar 19, 2006, 07:02 PM Local time: Mar 19, 2006, 05:02 PM #1 of 608
This whole discussion of Pyramid Head's mask, if they did reveal what was behind it I have a feeling it would be disappointing like when people finally saw Darth Vader.

Anyways, I can't wait to see this movie. Everything I've heard suggests that they are sticking with the story line. Good times.

Oh, and the poster contest, total BS. Mine was a hundred times better than the one that won. Hell if you look at the poster entry page the 1st one on the left with the shadow at the top of those stairs is the best of the 5, so how did that other piece of crap win? Sigh...oh well..

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Terran Gell
Nurse Demon

Member 1265

Level 3.62

Mar 2006

Old Mar 20, 2006, 05:47 PM Local time: Mar 20, 2006, 03:47 PM #2 of 608
Whatever, we're each entitled to our own opinion.

Anyways, I've attached my poster Yuna. I only found out about the contest 3 days before the deadline so I kind of slapped it together but I think it's definately beter than the poster that won.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Silent Hill Poster.jpg (177.8 KB, 95 views)
Terran Gell
Nurse Demon

Member 1265

Level 3.62

Mar 2006

Old Mar 23, 2006, 04:24 PM Local time: Mar 23, 2006, 02:24 PM #3 of 608
I have to disagree there. There was a real difference between Harry and James. Harry was rather weak, for lack of a better word. I mean if I were looking for my only child in a town filled with demons I would be kicking ass and taking names. James however had been through alot. He had reason to be distraut but he did approach the town with a sort of strength. After all, he chose to be there to search for a dead spouse. That takes balls and he could have left the way he came in at any time.

James did show emotion from time to time but at least it was appropriate. Harry jumped at his shadow a bit to often. If they do make a sequal I believe they will keep the lead role male. In this case however, I can understand how they might see it as nessessary.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
Terran Gell
Nurse Demon

Member 1265

Level 3.62

Mar 2006

Old Mar 24, 2006, 10:11 PM Local time: Mar 24, 2006, 08:11 PM #4 of 608
Originally Posted by Eleo
You say this now, but I don't think you know what it means.

In real life, if reality were flipped on me entirely and I'm going toe-to-toe with demons while armed with steel pipes and handguns, I'd freak out. I'd have the resolve to shave save my own children, but that doesn't mean I wouldn't be freaking out.

I'd be scared, yes, but I would still kick some major ass. People just react differently I guess.

How ya doing, buddy?
Terran Gell
Nurse Demon

Member 1265

Level 3.62

Mar 2006

Old Apr 9, 2006, 04:44 AM Local time: Apr 9, 2006, 02:44 AM #5 of 608
Ok, so what I've seen so far I can come up with this list of enemies:

Janitor
Grey Child
Red Pyramid (Pyramid Head)
Bubblehead Nurse
Roaches
(and from what I can detemine from above) Patient Demons

Have I missed anything or got anything wrong so far? I wonder if we'll see anymore of our fav monsters from the games.

I was speaking idiomatically.
Terran Gell
Nurse Demon

Member 1265

Level 3.62

Mar 2006

Old Apr 23, 2006, 09:21 PM Local time: Apr 23, 2006, 07:21 PM #6 of 608
I really have to say I was impressed. Graphics were top notch and the story was excellent. Easily the best movie adaptation of a video game I've ever seen. A couple parts made me cringe like the whole cult thing (a bit hokey)but overall enjoyable. Really lacked monsters though and the ending was a bit confusing.

8.5/10

A sequal HAS to be made. They have a story for the next one (SH2) all they have to do is stick with it. They can come back to Rose and Sharron in the 3rd film.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre > Silent Hill movie