Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Fate/Stay Night - TV Series

eriol33
nunally vi brittania commands you...

Member 1131

Level 41.71

Mar 2006

Old May 30, 2006, 09:22 AM Local time: May 30, 2006, 09:22 PM #26 of 54
Premium Artbook (168mb)
http://www.sendspace.com/file/jjhip0

Other Side Material 2
http://www.sendspace.com/file/cqw639

There's nowhere I can't reach.
You all think you got good deals, huh? Ha! You frugal and observant shoppers have more to learn.

None of that approaches this:
*censored for sake of signature size*
The Mr. Methane CD, purchased over ebay for .01¢. Yeah, free shipping. This guy performs all sorts of neat stuff, including the doot doot, doot doot from the Blue Danube.

Allow me to share a track from this CD. Here ya go.
I think he should have paid you .01¢ instead.
eriol33

Member 1131

Level 41.71

Mar 2006

Old Jun 3, 2006, 07:29 AM Local time: Jun 3, 2006, 07:29 PM #27 of 54
any news about the latest ep - 22?

How ya doing, buddy?
You all think you got good deals, huh? Ha! You frugal and observant shoppers have more to learn.

The Mr. Methane CD, purchased over ebay for .01¢. Yeah, free shipping. This guy performs all sorts of neat stuff, including the doot doot, doot doot from the Blue Danube.

ms-07
Carob Nut

Member 1600

Level 5.59

Mar 2006

Old Jun 6, 2006, 09:46 AM Local time: Jun 6, 2006, 10:46 AM #28 of 54
Ep 22 was pretty good, with lancer back and all... except

Spoiler:
he got killed already since they have been mix matching parts of each game scenario's in the anime, they should of used Lancer's role in UBW. he played a bigger role in that than he did in Fate. Never 4get.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
eriol33

Member 1131

Level 41.71

Mar 2006

Old Jun 19, 2006, 03:48 AM Local time: Jun 19, 2006, 03:48 PM #29 of 54
The episode 24 already released. The ending is just so...

Spoiler:

Sweet. Saber actually returned to her own time, leaving Shirou with his normal life. This is much much better than the shonen cliche =). I wish they Type Moon would release OVA though.

How ya doing, buddy?

Mojougwe
Wonderful Chocobo

Member 255

Level 20.88

Mar 2006

Old Jun 23, 2006, 03:44 PM #30 of 54
Are the torrents by Eclipse and Mahou the same? Or is each group doing different series of Fate Stay?

Edit: I got around to downloading Ep1 of the Eclipse and Mahou versions, they're the same in content. But I personally think Mahou's translation/interpretation is better. It's much better to get along with than how Eclipse did the subbing. Perhaps Eclipse's way is more "proper" and maybe even more accurate, but the style of speech turned into English doesn't make complete sense sometimes.

Most amazing jew boots

Last edited by Mojougwe; Jun 24, 2006 at 11:56 AM.
aoidra
Carob Nut

Member 804

Level 6.34

Mar 2006

Old Jun 25, 2006, 11:11 PM Local time: Jun 25, 2006, 10:11 PM #31 of 54
what can I said I really enjoy watching this serie, about the sub I prefect Mahou over Eclipse, also thank eriol for those artbook.

FELIPE NO
Summonmaster
The best exploding rabbit user there is.

Member 695

Level 43.57

Mar 2006

Old Jun 26, 2006, 12:11 PM #32 of 54
The finale was very quaint, I think:

Spoiler:
They really showed why Saber is the strongest with Avalon. I mean Gilgamesh really seemed brutally overpowered with every weapon in existence and the void sword, Enuma Elish, but somehow stuff happened.

I respect how they didn't make a sappy attempt to keep Shirou
and Saber together, despite how nice it would be. It was a very simple ending, and not even the Saber dreaming part near the end says that the two will get back together; It's symbolic, without implying anything. Very nice.

Most amazing jew boots
eriol33

Member 1131

Level 41.71

Mar 2006

Old Jun 26, 2006, 12:33 PM Local time: Jun 27, 2006, 12:33 AM #33 of 54
Originally Posted by aoidra
what can I said I really enjoy watching this serie, about the sub I prefect Mahou over Eclipse, also thank eriol for those artbook.
you're welcome. btw may I request some files from the artbook? my archive is corrupted and it's quite painful to download the entire book again (dial up user). =/

Jam it back in, in the dark.

Mojougwe
Wonderful Chocobo

Member 255

Level 20.88

Mar 2006

Old Jul 3, 2006, 03:19 AM #34 of 54
I thought the ending kinda sucked too:

Spoiler:
Okay, I understand how Avalon is a power Saber can only obtain in the afterlife. But all the parts Shiro(ou) played in obtaining that really pisses me off. Like how at the end, he suddenly has a tactic to get closer to Kotomine and kill him. Especially since all his earlier attempts at this war have been, "EHH! What happens HAPPENS!"

But the part where Saber finally kills Gilgamesh, that was pretty well done in my opinion. Just watching that animation and scene over and over, what fun.

Most amazing jew boots
Arkive
Larry Oji, Super Moderator, Judge, "Dirge for the Follin" Project Director, VG Frequency Creator

Member 8113

Level 1.00

Jun 2006

Old Jul 3, 2006, 08:24 AM Local time: Jul 3, 2006, 09:24 PM #35 of 54
I taught the ending was quite sad. I was hoping for something nicer, after all the time they had spent with one another..

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
Cobra Commander
Gots to Dominate!

Member 7345

Level 13.25

May 2006

Old Jul 3, 2006, 04:09 PM Local time: Jul 3, 2006, 11:09 AM #36 of 54
You know I also thought the ending was a little sad, I was not going to post it however because at first everyone was raving about the ending and how it wasn't your normal lovey dovey ending.

But since some other people didn't like the ending as well I feel that yes, the ending was sad. To be totally honest I watched this series with great anticipation, and overall i dunno if I even want to back it up on a DVD-R.

Most amazing jew boots
eriol33

Member 1131

Level 41.71

Mar 2006

Old Jul 6, 2006, 11:13 AM Local time: Jul 6, 2006, 11:13 PM #37 of 54
hey guys, talking about the fate stay night... would you add some comment for the album OST here? the music is done by Kenji Kawai and I really enjoy the entire album, I really hope people and the watcher wouldnt mind to give some words about the OST =/

I was speaking idiomatically.

Mojougwe
Wonderful Chocobo

Member 255

Level 20.88

Mar 2006

Old Jul 6, 2006, 11:49 AM #38 of 54
I think the OST is "Average-ly" okay. It's not that great. Especially the first opening theme, that gets on my nerves after a while. The second opening them is okay, but I wouldn't recommend any of the tracks from this OST, to anyone.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
Cirno
⑨⑨⑨⑨⑨⑨⑨⑨⑨

Member 980

Level 30.09

Mar 2006

Old Jul 6, 2006, 05:46 PM Local time: Jul 6, 2006, 02:46 PM #39 of 54
So, because the ending was 'sad' the series left a sour, almost 'ruined' taste in your mouths?

Go back to Digimon.

FELIPE NO
Jonus
the other me

Member 437

Level 5.67

Mar 2006

Old Jul 11, 2006, 04:20 AM #40 of 54
This whole anime tasted a little like chrno crusade.

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
Mojougwe
Wonderful Chocobo

Member 255

Level 20.88

Mar 2006

Old Jul 11, 2006, 11:14 AM #41 of 54
Originally Posted by Kurado
So, because the ending was 'sad' the series left a sour, almost 'ruined' taste in your mouths?

Go back to Digimon.
I don't even understand why others are saying the ending was even 'sad'. It sucked. Horribly. The rest of this anime is excellent, primarily the fight scenes, but for an anime that lacks giant mecha and planetary defense systems as well as a potent amount of magic firepower, it was okay in that aspect.

Spoiler:
I really feel the anime could of done better if Shiro(ou) were infact a knowledgable magi from the start. But the fact they made him a noob, it really killed any excitement for the ending that I may of had. And the ending's enemy magi, Kotomine, they should of made him more versatile in magic capability than using crap he can manipulate oozing from the Holy Grail.

Hopeless
XD

Member 6356

Level 1.34

May 2006

Old Jul 15, 2006, 09:57 AM #42 of 54
I just wish they did more

Spoiler:
Like show how Emiya becomes Archer, and the events leading up to it.

Hiro
Rie Kugimiya

Member 2329

Level 10.26

Mar 2006

Old Jul 15, 2006, 10:59 AM #43 of 54
I personally felt that the series sucked in general save for the battles, background music, (which did not sound as awesome when just listening to it instead of hearing it whilst watching the show) and the opening themes (I hated the ending theme). I really should've dropped the series earlier instead of following it to the end. I agree with Hopeless that more of "that" would've been nice, and it seemed to me like they were just trying to mush everything together.

Spoiler:
Like with Rin and Sakura, they show some sort of connection, but never actually say whether they're actually siblings or merely close friends. Or maybe I missed that or Eclipse didn't sub right, if that's the case, my apologies.

Maybe all my hatred for the series really just stems from Emiya Shirou, who is quite possibly the worst protagonist ever with his cocky attitude, I mean, even Kai from BLOOD+ is better, and I don't like Kai.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
Kai
Larry Oji, Super Moderator, Judge, "Dirge for the Follin" Project Director, VG Frequency Creator

Member 9437

Level 1.21

Jul 2006

Old Jul 19, 2006, 04:08 AM Local time: Jul 19, 2006, 11:08 AM #44 of 54
I don't mean to offend anyone but the series are kind of stupid... I liked the most part and everything, I mean it was even interesting ... but the ending messed up everything...

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
:asthanos:
blueice760

Member 10717

Level 1.60

Aug 2006

Old Aug 6, 2006, 06:43 PM #45 of 54

well i just watched eps 24 of Fate Stay Night and ......sniff...sniff ...... it was so appropriately sad and right at the same time , tears formed in my eyes when Saber closed her pretty eyes for the last time. The soundtrack was soooo good it made it more emotional...sniff...sniff.... i think Fate Stay Night is beyond doubt the best series i have watched! it will remain in my memories for a long time......sniff....sniff.

i am going to go cry now sniff...sniff.......sob..

Most amazing jew boots

Last edited by blueice760; Aug 6, 2006 at 06:47 PM.
Cirno
⑨⑨⑨⑨⑨⑨⑨⑨⑨

Member 980

Level 30.09

Mar 2006

Old Aug 6, 2006, 07:58 PM Local time: Aug 6, 2006, 04:58 PM #46 of 54
Might want to cut back on those ellipses before you make me cry-kill.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
Yuna
涼宮ハルヒ

Member 1603

Level 12.72

Mar 2006

Old Aug 8, 2006, 09:59 PM Local time: Aug 9, 2006, 12:59 AM #47 of 54
God, what a show. So far I'm on episode 16 and I'm loving it. In the first episodes it was just okay, but as it gets closer to the end it is getting really good.

I like how unpredictable it is getting
Spoiler:
I'd never though Rin's servent would die this quicly, honestly I thoght she was going to fight with Shiro in the end for the Holy Grail.

FELIPE NO
Erisu Kimu
Stealth Assassin

Member 8250

Level 15.02

Jun 2006

Old Aug 19, 2006, 12:02 PM #48 of 54
I watched the entire series a while back. It was pretty good and sad. I just don't like the main character, Shirou. There's this whole battle going on and all he can think of is
Spoiler:
Saber. It's pretty annoying and the amount of times that he almost dies is ridiculous too. There were so many moments where I just wish he died and let Rin Tohsaka (my favourite character) take the lead. My favourite fight scenes were Saber vs. Rider, Saber vs. Assassin and Archer vs. Berserker. Those were pretty intense.

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
Jonus
the other me

Member 437

Level 5.67

Mar 2006

Old Aug 19, 2006, 04:46 PM #49 of 54
I hope they will produce a ova off Fate/hollow ataraxia.

X-Calibar
Carob Nut

Member 8327

Level 4.59

Jun 2006

Old Aug 23, 2006, 12:18 AM #50 of 54
I don't think I saw anyone mention this, but for those interested, Fate/stay night the game is being translated by Mirror Moon!!! Although, that probably won't be completed for quite a while?

Ah but the exciting news is, there's a translated working demo out for fate/stay night:
ww.insani.org/fate.html
or
ww.edkeyes.org/choco/

I didn't know anything about Fate/stay until I tried the demo, and of course it did it's job well ... I want more!!!!! ... although the full game isn't translated yet :P argh.
[insani and others translated the demo]

oh and unrelated if you check mirrormoon.org; you'll see *the* Tsukihime game is closing towards public release! Or at least they are in beta, so things are looking good

EDIT: Now I need to check the anime~

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre > Fate/Stay Night - TV Series