Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[Movie] Western Animation Whoopla!

Old Apr 27, 2011, 08:11 PM #101 of 115
I haven't gotten last weeks in the archives yet, but eventually it'll be there.

This week I'm going to show Bass/Rankin's animated version of The Hobbit. I enjoyed watching The First Easter Rabbit last week so I decided to dig a little more on some of their other stuff and some of it is quite quality. Unfortunately the current DVD release of The Hobbit is missing a lot of the nostalgia inducing sound effects so I'll be showing a VHS version. Sorry ahead of time for the poor video quality and the hiss but I like preserving the original intended way of experiencing film when I can.

A suggestion from last week was Coraline so I'll be showing this as well.

We'll be finishing up Regular Show season 2 tonight and it will be some time before season 3 begins again. I'll have to figure out something to fill its place. Bronies will be ending in two weeks as well. It will be hell without them. So I'm starting up something that I think will last us a while - Wakfu. Hopefully you guys enjoy it.

Anyway I'll be starting all this fairly soon. Hope to see you soon.

I was speaking idiomatically.
FatsDomino
I'm just informing you

Member 11

Level 61.64

Feb 2006

Old May 4, 2011, 09:05 PM #102 of 115
I've been working on revamping how the broadcast page works. I'll talk more on that later.

Tonight The Lord of the Rings which actually only covers the first two books but whatever and Fantasia which has been long requested. See ya there.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
FatsDomino
I'm just informing you

Member 11

Level 61.64

Feb 2006

Old May 11, 2011, 08:18 PM #103 of 115
We'll be finishing off The Lord of the Rings with The Return of the King by the same dudes who did The Hobbit and also our second picture tonight, The Last Unicorn. Hope to see ya soon.

FELIPE NO
FatsDomino
I'm just informing you

Member 11

Level 61.64

Feb 2006

Old May 18, 2011, 05:15 PM #104 of 115
Tonight's features are The Muppet Movie and Fantasia 2000. It should be a fun time so hope to see you guys in a few hours. =)

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
FatsDomino
I'm just informing you

Member 11

Level 61.64

Feb 2006

Old May 25, 2011, 08:43 PM #105 of 115
We'll be watching The Incredibles and The Princess and the Frog tonight. We'll be starting shortly. Hope to see you there.

Most amazing jew boots
FatsDomino
I'm just informing you

Member 11

Level 61.64

Feb 2006

Old Jun 1, 2011, 08:25 PM 1 #106 of 115
No WAW tonight. However, I'll be doing what was supposed to be last night's anime club movie night instead. It works out to be shorter than what WAW would be so it works out for me. I wasn't really planning to do WAW this week anyway.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
FatsDomino
I'm just informing you

Member 11

Level 61.64

Feb 2006

Old Jun 15, 2011, 07:12 PM #107 of 115
WAW is back! I'll be doing it a bit differently tonight though. We'll be watching six episodes Archer season 2 instead of two movies along with the usual Wakfu. Oh and I'm finally showing more Regular Show as well. *nod* *nod* *nod*

If you haven't seen Archer before it is available in the archives.

I imagine we'll probably start in maybe 10 minutes. I have to finish nabbing a few things.

How ya doing, buddy?
FatsDomino
I'm just informing you

Member 11

Level 61.64

Feb 2006

Old Jun 23, 2011, 09:16 PM #108 of 115
oh dang i usually don't forget posting this stuff but yeah we finished archer season 2 yesterday but had a bunch of tech difficulties toward the end. more of a reminder for myself than anything

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
FatsDomino
I'm just informing you

Member 11

Level 61.64

Feb 2006

Old Jun 29, 2011, 07:20 PM #109 of 115
Tonight we'll be watching Exosquad along with a bunch of our usual stuff. We'll also be testing the new chat software that I finally got around to properly skinning (well beyond a few dimension hiccups that I might tweak later on) so be sure to hard reset the page if you don't see it. We'll also be using justin.tv since webcaston is utter garbage these days for whatever reason. But yeah new chat. If you don't feel like registering for an account you can use a guest name of your choosing and log in with that. I'm using this new chat because it isn't flash based so it should make your browser much happier - I know it makes mine happier. Anyway see you in like I dunno 10 to 20 minutes.

How ya doing, buddy?
FatsDomino
I'm just informing you

Member 11

Level 61.64

Feb 2006

Old Jul 6, 2011, 08:40 PM #110 of 115
We'll be finishing up Wakfu season 1 and Exosquad season 1 and Regular Show season 2 tonight. Oh, there will also be more The Amazing World of Gumball as well. Sorry for the late start but it's been a really long day. I should probably get this thing rolling in ten minutes.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
FatsDomino
I'm just informing you

Member 11

Level 61.64

Feb 2006

Old Jul 13, 2011, 09:00 PM #111 of 115
Quite a bit late I know but tonight will be Tarzan and South Park: Bigger, Longer & Uncut. Hope to see you in a few minutes.

How ya doing, buddy?
FatsDomino
I'm just informing you

Member 11

Level 61.64

Feb 2006

Old Jul 20, 2011, 08:36 PM #112 of 115
Kung Fu Panda and Beavis & Butthead Do America. Why not?

See you in the stream soon. Also I've revamped the page a little. Should be slightly easier on the eyes.

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
FatsDomino
I'm just informing you

Member 11

Level 61.64

Feb 2006

Old Jul 27, 2011, 09:41 PM #113 of 115
I had other plans for tonight but eh I'm still feeling like having a shorter waw tonight. Just one movie - Wallace and Gromit In The Curse Of The Were-Rabbit and your usual wakfu etc. etc. See you in a few minutes maybe.

Most amazing jew boots
FatsDomino
I'm just informing you

Member 11

Level 61.64

Feb 2006

Old Aug 9, 2011, 04:12 PM #114 of 115
Exclamation ATTENTION! BIG ANNOUNCEMENT!

Okay, this has probably been a long time coming but it's something that needs to be done. I'm going on hiatus after this week. I will be finishing up what I have left of anime club by Thursday. There will also be one more WAW on Wednesday for those of you that double dip. After that I will be on hiatus only doing Let's Play streams every now and then.

Why am I doing this? A couple reasons actually.

1) I have a huge backlog of shows that need archiving and that means both actually going through and encoding, timing, and doing html bullshit and also rebroadcasting a good amount of shows locally that got cut short due to technical difficulties and other unforeseen crap that was out of my control that left me with partial recordings. So I will taking some of the hiatus time to just rebuild a proper archive and hopefully get a nice system down so I can keep it going well when I break hiatus.

2) I'll be returning to school and until I can figure out how that will work for me it might be a good thing I'm not doing shows. Depending on my school schedule I may have to shuffle the streaming schedule around to different days and/or times.

3) Attendance has honestly been pretty poor (even for WAW) and that could be attributed to waning interest, conflicting schedules on the part of viewers, my inconsistent broadcast start time, disinterest in what is showing, and/or disinterest with my stream entirely. I realize you all have your own lives and it's just another dumb stream on the Internet. Some of my fondest memories were when I started this thing up and had some funny regulars from #gfchat that got me into this to begin with but they have since either lost interest or have conflicting schedules. I regret not being able to satisfy everyone's schedule and that was what the archives were for and I think neglecting them is part of how I lost some of my audience. Another thing is general apathy I see in the forums and even this thread. When I started this thing I thought it would be more like the simulcast threads on something awful where we watch a couple episodes and then while we do some fun mst3k hijinks in the stream chat we'd then come back to the thread and talk more seriously about what we're watching. Instead it's usually just me chiming in with a post indicating I'm starting the stream soon and maybe a post asking for show requests met usually with no responses. I'm not perfect and I do shoot down some ideas but I think I've been fair and meeting requests too. In any case it is true that attendance has been rather low. The best events I do are still the rare Drink On and my Let's Plays and as such those will be the only streams I'll do during the hiatus.

For those of you that have been with me through most of this I really appreciate you being there and all the bullshit you have put up with me. If this was the thing that really made your Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday nights then I'm really sorry that I'm letting you down. Hopefully when I come back it will be a more consistent program with a honest to goodness archive kept up to date regularly and hopefully a better attended stream. Thank you all so much again for making this one hell of a thing. Here's to one more week and then it shall be hiatus time. Feel free to let me know what you think of all this and of course any suggestions that I should take into account during the down time.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
FatsDomino
I'm just informing you

Member 11

Level 61.64

Feb 2006

Old Aug 10, 2011, 08:16 PM #115 of 115
Alright well I couldn't really think of much to show tonight so it'll be Duck Tails The Movie, Wakfu specials, and Gumball. Hope to see you guys soon.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
FatsDomino
I'm just informing you

Member 11

Level 61.64

Feb 2006

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre > [Movie] Western Animation Whoopla!