Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[Manga] Masashi Kishimoto's Naruto Part 2

chato
Prime Spark

Member 232

Level 39.22

Mar 2006

Old Dec 7, 2007, 08:12 PM #1 of 24
Masashi Kishimoto's Naruto Part 2

Naruto 2

Finding a good pic was not that easy so I thought the next Accel logo would fancy the freakin thread a tad =].

Since ERF closed the anime thread, It's best that we seperate the anime from the manga(seriously). Hopefully we can get a few guys back here who still read the recent chapters and discuss all the big fuss that is going on right now. Before that, I'll give character descriptions of what's going on recently

Naruto Uzumaki
Sex : Male
Description : Fresh out the slums of the Hidden Leaf villiage, He's the main protagonist fighting his way to save Sasuke with the help of a few old friends who fought alongside him 3 years ago. Before getting to Sasuke, he finds himself into more serious trouble with the Akatsuki Organization.
Team asociated with : Team Kakashi

Kakashi Hatake
Age 29
Sex : Male
Members : Naruto, Haruno Sakura,Sai, Yamato.
Description : Captain of Naruto and Sakura, he possesses the most powerful eye technique in Uchiha Clan (other than Itachi) called the Mangekyou Sharingan. So far, he's able to unleash a powerful technique by throwing someone off into another dimension. It is explained during the time he and Naruto were chasing after Deidara to rescue Gaara's corpse.

Sasuke Uchiha
Clan : Uchiha
Description : Being the only survivor in the Uchiha villiage, His only goal is to avenge the death of the Uchiha name/clan by killing his older brother , Uchiha Itachi. With the help of Orochimaru, he's working his way to become more powerful by controlling his Cursed Seal given to him during the trials when he was younger.
His whereabouts : In training with Orochimaru.

Orochimaru Since the anime's not even up to the point of what's going on. This'll be a short one.
Race : A freakin Hebi,duh
Description : Other than being one of the three powerful sannin, Orochimaru lives his eternal and selfish life with one goal and that's to destroy the leaf villiage by gaining the perfect body with crazy powers. In the beginning, his wish was to take over Kimimaro's body after he was able to rid himself of the other body that was rotting after 3 years. Unfortunately, Kimimaro already met his fate since he was cursed with an incurable illness. Thus, making Orochimaru the way he still is.
Eternal Life : After sacrificing many innocent young/older shinibis,he created/perfected a crazy forbidden jutsu that would make him live for eternity by taking over someone else's body. However, after 3 years, that body begins to rot and he has to look for another replacement or else he'll die. His main goal was to obtain Uchiha Itachi's body but never succeeded. Sasuke Uchiha became his top priority.

Itachi Uchiha
Clan : Uchiha
Rank : Former Anbu now part of the Akatsuki with his partner Hoshigake Kisame.
Description : At a young age, Itachi was accepted into the Anbu due to his powerful statistics in battle. As time passed, he strayed away from everyone and slaughtered every uchiha member in the villiage leaving Sasuke, his younger brother, alive. With the Akatsuki, his main goal is to capture the Jinchuuriki , Uzumaki Naruto, and see what must be done with him.

Akatsuki Organization + Members :
Spoiler:

Info by Wikipedia:
Akatsuki initially operate in the shadows, carrying out assassinations and espionage that draw little attention.[1] Some members use their time with Akatsuki to further their own goals; Kakuzu, for example, joined because it makes it easier for him to collect bounties. Soon after the start of the series, however, Akatsuki becomes increasingly more active as its members start to carry out the tasks needed to achieve their ultimate goal: domination over the Naruto world. The leader, Pain, has created a three-step process to work their way towards this goal. First, they plan to obtain a large amount of money to support their organization. Second, they plan to set up a mercenary group loyal only to Akatsuki. To build their reputation, they plan to accept any mission below the usual cost and operate off of the excess funds earned in the first part of their plan. Because there haven't been any wars in some time, the established shinobi villages can't afford to charge such low prices, leading the smaller countries to hire Akatsuki over the more expensive shinobi villages. By using the tailed beasts, Akatsuki can start wars and then immediately quell them, solidifying their reputation and convincing every country to depend on them. Without any business, the other shinobi villages would collapse due to a lack of funds. Finally, after Akatsuki is the only major shinobi force in existence, they could easily conquer the other countries.[12] Despite the severity of this plan, members do not automatically learn of it upon joining; Hidan did not find out about it until asking.

The tailed beasts, nine gigantic demons of immense power, are the focus of much of Akatsuki's effort and screen time within the series. Each Akatsuki member is assigned to capture alive one of the nine beasts or, in most cases, the person that beast has been sealed into.[13] Akatsuki has so far obtained seven of the nine: the One-Tailed Shukaku, the Two-Tailed Demon Cat, the three-tailed beast, the four-tailed beast, and three others.[14]

Once one of the demons has been captured it is taken to the nearest Akatsuki lair where the remaining members then assemble through astral projection. Pain summons a giant statue of a humanoid monster while the beast or its host is placed before it. The members then take their place on the finger of the statue that corresponds to their respective ring, and the group prepares to seal the beast into the statue. For the sealing, nine dragon-like effigies pour from the statue's mouth to surround the captured host, forcefully remove the tailed beast from them, and seal it into the statue. In the case of an unsealed tailed beast, the same thing happens to the beast itself. The sealing process takes three days to complete.[15] Kisame Hoshigaki notes that the demons must be sealed in a specific order, as he states that sealing the Nine-Tailed Demon Fox before the other eight beasts would destroy the statue.[16] Tobi, the character shown giving Pain orders, hints that the tailed beasts have a purpose beyond global conquest, implying that acquiring all nine would allow his Sharingan to return to full power.[17] Pain, however, has different plans on using the tailed beasts, wishing to use them to create a weapon of mass destruction that will force the world to learn the pointlessness of fighting and try to achieve a sense of world peace.

NOTE : I'll expand this another time. For now here are the names :

Sasori
Deidara
Hidan
Kakuzu
Hoshigake Kisame
Tobi
Zetsu
Konan
Pain

RULE

1. If the chapter hasn't come out yet fully. Make sure you add spoiler pics and texts within a SPOILER Tag. We can still talk about the past chapters though without a damn spoiler tag.

What's going on now?: Each platoon is going after a different goal, but it would all lead into one big mess where they all meet together and scatter away again. Basically, this is the Akatsuki arc with every member of the organization searching for their own Jinchuuriki.

If anyone thinks I should change some stuff up there into what's going recently, I'll do it. For now, discuss what's happening now! Starting with Chapter 381 >=|

Jam it back in, in the dark.

Last edited by chato; Dec 8, 2007 at 02:52 PM.
chato
Prime Spark

Member 232

Level 39.22

Mar 2006

Old Dec 14, 2007, 06:41 AM #2 of 24
It's not really out yet but I'll say that from 370-382, the fight between Jiraiya and Pain went on and on and finally ended.

Chapter 382

Spoiler:
He died pretty much which has to be the biggest bullshit I've ever seen. Perhaps Kishimoto did this so he can fit other characters who never had the chance to shine as much. Killing off Jiraiya was the last person I'd think about. That makes 2 dead sannins (ehh..Unless Orochimaru takes over Kabuto fully then I dunno).

His death is just as shocking as Kenshin Himura's death.

This chapter better be animated perfectly.

I'm noticing too many reborn references

There's nowhere I can't reach.

Last edited by chato; Dec 14, 2007 at 05:23 PM.
Shenlon
YARG!

Member 469

Level 30.22

Mar 2006

Old Jan 3, 2008, 06:45 PM #3 of 24
is it just me or is the strength balance between the fighters totally out of wack.
newest chaper(384)
Spoiler:
Sasuke beating Itachi? bull...CRAP.
Isn't itachi pretty much in orichimaru's league, and orochimaru stood up against the 3rd hokage. So what it showed there is that sasuke is now almighty stonger than the 3rd?
Itachi had better pulled out another damn genjetsu cause that felt like a pretty weak way to be killed off while on the other hand jaraiya just wouldn't die blow after blow and even then his death was still bull crap. "Oh I remember now I named naruto. No duh, no wonder his name is so stupid and full of delicious" :/

And what the hell is up with all the cheap moves. When sasuke fought the explosion artsy dude he "teleported" himself into another dimension using the sharingan?
Sasuke is way too strong now and Some of Jaraiya's backstory was told is a very rushy way as if to just tie in their stories.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.

New Record!
Kimchi
Sup GFF faggots, who can't handle shit?

Member 552

Level 27.62

Mar 2006

Old Jan 3, 2008, 08:13 PM #4 of 24
Whoah what the fux? I didn't know we still had Naruto thread.

Spoiler:
I am going to shit in my pants if Kishi finishes Itachi that fast. If Itachi gets owned like that, what will happen with Kisame? ~__~ I smell some bullshit here.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
chato
Prime Spark

Member 232

Level 39.22

Mar 2006

Old Jan 3, 2008, 08:26 PM #5 of 24
@shenlon :

Spoiler:
Sasuke summoned the snake and hid inside its body and ended up killing the damn thing instead of himself. No teleportations...

I was speaking idiomatically.
Kimchi

Member 552

Level 27.62

Mar 2006

Old Jan 3, 2008, 08:40 PM #6 of 24
Spoiler:
It was genjutsu no?

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
Shenlon
YARG!

Member 469

Level 30.22

Mar 2006

Old Jan 3, 2008, 08:56 PM #7 of 24
@shenlon :

Spoiler:
Sasuke summoned the snake and hid inside its body and ended up killing the damn thing instead of himself. No teleportations...
Spoiler:
oh yeah your right, I actually read it again and it was actually a pretty smart move but still, Space time jutsu @_@
Techniquely he kinda transfered himself to the place where summoned beast go to didn't he o-0?

FELIPE NO

New Record!
chato
Prime Spark

Member 232

Level 39.22

Mar 2006

Old Jan 3, 2008, 10:17 PM #8 of 24
Spoiler:
oh yeah your right, I actually read it again and it was actually a pretty smart move but still, Space time jutsu @_@
Techniquely he kinda transfered himself to the place where summoned beast go to didn't he o-0?
@ kim-shen :

Spoiler:
You can't really call it space time jutsu. Otherwise he would've had Mangekyou Sharingan. Kakashi Hatake can do something liek that though. Try to look back when he fought against Deidara. He took his arm off isntead of catching his full body.

But if it is, then he mustve done it through his Curse Seal in lvl 2 form. What Sasuke did to Itachi is something that Orochimaru did to him before when he made his first attempt to take over his body I think. And anyway, Itachi won't easily die from it. I just hope there's a huge turn over where Itachi is actually a good guy ;p.

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
Kimchi

Member 552

Level 27.62

Mar 2006

Old Jan 4, 2008, 03:18 PM #9 of 24
@ kim-shen :

Spoiler:
You can't really call it space time jutsu. Otherwise he would've had Mangekyou Sharingan. Kakashi Hatake can do something liek that though. Try to look back when he fought against Deidara. He took his arm off isntead of catching his full body.

But if it is, then he mustve done it through his Curse Seal in lvl 2 form. What Sasuke did to Itachi is something that Orochimaru did to him before when he made his first attempt to take over his body I think. And anyway, Itachi won't easily die from it. I just hope there's a huge turn over where Itachi is actually a good guy ;p.
Spoiler:
The next battle better not be something that they (either Sasuke or Itachi) pulls something out of their ass. The fact Sasuke pulled his last stunt (summoning Naga to shield him from Deidara's explosion) pisses me off.

By killing Itachi alone, that means Sasuke is now becoming on par with Akasuki members or surpassing most of them. Talk about major power ups Kishi is giving.

chato
Prime Spark

Member 232

Level 39.22

Mar 2006

Old Jan 4, 2008, 04:34 PM #10 of 24
Spoiler:

1. If Itachi still has some shed of blood in that heart of his, then maybe he'll talk to him about a certain thing in his life. When I saw those two fingers rise up, I thought he was going to tap the dude's forehead instead he points to his real body or genjutsu. Maybe he has something to tell him, that is if sasuke asks him the right question.

2. He's only there to give up his life while Zetsu is watching from the sidelines and he'll be the one to inform Tobi (Madara) what Sasuke has. If its this theory, then its the biggest piece of crap kishi made for any itachi fan. I doubt he'll let that slide anyway. Itachi is that damn good if he was able to kick Orochimaru's ass back then.

Anyway, we can't really predict anything since you have Akatsuki members running around doing their own personal shit.

Pain/s and Zetsu - Not sure about Pain but Zetsu is lookin at Itachi's fight.

Itachi and Kisame - Fighting team Hebi. On Kisame's end , it'll go tough on him because Juugo can go crazy and the only person who can stop him from going EMO is Sasuke. UNLESS Kisame has something up his sleeve. Seriously, I respect Itachi and Kisame for living this long to experience all that's going on.

Konan - I think she'll run into Tsunade maybe.

Tobi/Madara - Fighting team Kakashi/Yamato. I'm a little disappointed with this character because he is Madara and many of us hoped for this guy to be the infamous Obito. It's still being rumored that he probably both because of the one sharingan eye that shows through his mask.

How ya doing, buddy?
Kimchi

Member 552

Level 27.62

Mar 2006

Old Jan 4, 2008, 06:31 PM #11 of 24
No chapter this week?

Typical Kishi, "gathering my info".

chato
Prime Spark

Member 232

Level 39.22

Mar 2006

Old Jan 4, 2008, 06:41 PM #12 of 24
WSJ and Shippuden (plus other known animes) are taking a break from new years. So no Reborn until next friday ;_;.

Kimchi

Member 552

Level 27.62

Mar 2006

Old Jan 4, 2008, 09:09 PM #13 of 24
WSJ and Shippuden (plus other known animes) are taking a break from new years. So no Reborn until next friday ;_;.
No Bleach, no Naruto, no One Piece.

And FMA, why the fuck is it like released every month?

Spoiler:
Tobito- I am not actually disappointed with him at all. I am actually "hyped" what he will do with the team next. Obviously none of them in Team 7 are near his skill, I want to see Sharingan vs Sharingan.

Last edited by Kimchi; Jan 4, 2008 at 09:11 PM.
Kimchi

Member 552

Level 27.62

Mar 2006

Old Jan 12, 2008, 02:17 PM #14 of 24
So what the fuck. Still no new chapter.

Most amazing jew boots
chato
Prime Spark

Member 232

Level 39.22

Mar 2006

Old Jan 12, 2008, 06:29 PM #15 of 24
Yeah. We're not going to see a chapter til the 18th as posted on mangahelpers. Sad =(.

FELIPE NO
Nintendonomicon
Mama's boy

Member 1640

Level 16.17

Mar 2006

Old Feb 18, 2008, 06:38 PM Local time: Feb 18, 2008, 04:38 PM #16 of 24
Aaaand there are chapters now.
Spoiler:

So, Sasuke and Itachi had a long, purely genjutsu-based exchange of attacks.
Itachi wants Sasuke's eyes as back-up to avoid the Mangekyou's side effect: blindness.
Sasuke defeated Tsukiyomi, and then forced Itachi to use Amaterasu.

Most amazing jew boots
Return to Crystal Lake...

My Wii Friend Code 1942-4227-2974-0276
chato
Prime Spark

Member 232

Level 39.22

Mar 2006

Old Feb 18, 2008, 07:48 PM #17 of 24
Spoiler:
I must admit, It was one huge turn of events when Itachi changed face during his explanation on the Eternal Mangekyou. After seeing those veins pop out dramatically from his eyes, I assume Itachi will definately go blind (or dead) from now on even if his black flames are devouring Sasuke's. He still hasn't gone all the way with his 2nd lvl of his Cursed Seal except the part with his hand-like-wing. Overall, I enjoyed the fight and I know more crazy shit's going to happen between them.

After this, I have more respect for Sasuke the Avenger ;p.

Nintendonomicon
Mama's boy

Member 1640

Level 16.17

Mar 2006

Old Feb 23, 2008, 05:04 AM Local time: Feb 23, 2008, 03:04 AM #18 of 24
390 is out.
Spoiler:

Sasuke kawarimied his way out of Amaterasu and now Itachi seems at great disadvantage. Even though the avenger is out of chakra, he still promises to use a technique that cannot be avoided... but that will have to wait until next week.

Most amazing jew boots

chato
Prime Spark

Member 232

Level 39.22

Mar 2006

Old Apr 3, 2008, 10:02 PM #19 of 24
Heads up for those watching Shippuden. The first half hour is the final fullscreen episode. Afterwards its WIDESCREEN!!

EDIT : After looking at this episode. I must say it's about time that I see this in WS. HOWEVER... I believe this is going through lovely place called "Filler Central". After the scene in the little reunion of team yamato and team asuma, it switches to another scene where Yugito is being chased by Hidan and Kakuza (Chapter 312). Now in this episode, it doesn't go to Hidan and co.Instead it goes to 2 losers performing some weird illusionary technique that changed the atmosphere around in some area.

Next week's episode will begin Naruto's training (Whirlwind) so its not really heading over to filler just yet. I think they want to cover up Naruto's training before heading into the filler arc and they'll hold off Hidan and Kakuzu's battle against Yugito Nii (two-tailed jinchuriki i think ).

Fear not, Naruto's training ainta filler for each chapter of his training had some akatsuki hide and go seek-jinchuuriki. Try not to ignore it too much.

Last edited by chato; Apr 3, 2008 at 11:17 PM.
Nintendonomicon
Mama's boy

Member 1640

Level 16.17

Mar 2006

Old Apr 5, 2008, 06:17 AM Local time: Apr 5, 2008, 04:17 AM #20 of 24
I'm just glad they finally got rid of the obnoxious opening song that was present during the entire New Team Kakashi arc, "Distance" by Long Shot Party. I hated that damn song. Thankfully "Blue Bird", the new one, is superior in every way.

Sacred X
Revenge is a dish best served cold.

Member 4397

Level 13.52

Mar 2006

Old May 30, 2008, 03:20 PM #21 of 24
Chapter 402 - My main uploader didn't upload it yet, but this one isn't bad. It has a nice song which goes perfectly along with the mood/length.

Chapter 402:
I was very surprized at that very last panal, but I suppose it should have been expected. That last zoom that they had on Tobi makes it seem like he manipulated Sasuke into desiring the destruction of Konoha. Which is probably why Itachi didn't wasnt Sasuke talking to him. It almost makes me wonder if Itachi did that because he knew Sasuke wouldn't like what he hears or he knew Tobi would throw in some lies at Sasuke to make him hate Konoha, but I'm not really going to suspect he lied, just indirectly convinced Sasuke.

Also, Sasuke's eyes at the end? That can't be a Sharingan or Mangekyo. Not sure what that is, unless it's what his eyes looks like of Itachi transfered his eyes to Sasuke, aka meaning Sasuke can use Mangekyo without losing his light? I dunno. Not a bad chapter for all that's been going on. The biggest, most awaited battle in Naruto history has finally come to an end, which a big twist on the "antagonist". It seems the next awaited battle will be a Naruto vs. Sasuke rematch?
I'm also expecting one of these next few chapters to be Jiraiya's funeral.

SSBB: 0602-5947-4393 ("SX")
PM me if you add.
chato
Prime Spark

Member 232

Level 39.22

Mar 2006

Old May 30, 2008, 03:49 PM #22 of 24
Chapter 402 was alright however :

Spoiler:
Making Sasuke and his new team Konoha's enemy sound boring. Only now I think a few things. With Sasuke's newly surpassed EMS (or whatever). I don't think he's stupid enough to actually believe Madara. To mourn over his brother after hearing from Madara is one thing but destroying the village is probably just a front to fool Madara back. Also, don't forget he removed the cursed seal away from Sasuke's neck. At least that's how I feel about the whole situation. Maybe Sasuke's sharingan is the final level or something. So he'll definately have something on Madara. The rest is up to him.

Uh wait.. Where the hell's Kisame? Did I forget a chapter or did the fight end with him retreating or defeated by those three losers.

Nice vid btw, I could've chosen somethign better but if you have one , upload it ;p.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?

Last edited by chato; May 30, 2008 at 03:58 PM.
Shenlon
YARG!

Member 469

Level 30.22

Mar 2006

Old May 31, 2008, 02:32 PM #23 of 24
so I finally caught up with all the flashback chapters up to 402

Spoiler:
It's kinda felt like they rushed to give itachi another meaning for his character in the mangaa, kinda like they went back to previous chapters and said "Oh wait remember that moment, lets take that panel and make it into a purpose that itachi had"

Also the whole time madara was telling the story it was so obvious that sasuke's new goal was going to be konoha. He's so easily manipulated. He didn't even question madara why itachi didn't want him to make contact with him.
Trying to avoid a little story time and Leaving a trigger in sasuke's eyes to kill madara in plain sight isn't enough reason to try to kill him.
Sasuke is obviously going to work for madara now whether he knows it or not. He's just too much in a gullible state

How ya doing, buddy?

New Record!
Sacred X
Revenge is a dish best served cold.

Member 4397

Level 13.52

Mar 2006

Old May 31, 2008, 09:29 PM #24 of 24
Spoiler:
I kind of expected something big to be done with Itachi. I always knew he couldn't have been all bad, especially since his reason for suddenly killing his entire clan was so strange. I just never expected it to be this intense.
As for the Konoha bit, some people are speculating that he's just putting on an act for Tobi. I dunno, but I wouldn't be surprized if one of, if not, the final battle of the Naruto series was Naruto vs. Sasuke again.

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?

SSBB: 0602-5947-4393 ("SX")
PM me if you add.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre > [Manga] Masashi Kishimoto's Naruto Part 2