Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gamingforce Music Exposure Club™
Closed Thread

guyinrubbersuit
The Lotus Eater

Member 628

Level 30.15

Mar 2006

Old Mar 4, 2008, 12:39 AM Local time: Mar 3, 2008, 10:39 PM #1 of 201
Road Vodana - Road Vodana
Label: Unknown
Release: 2005
Genre: Pop/Folk

Track Listing:

1. Road Vodana
2. Varyazhskaya
3. Singing Rivers
4. Virgo Lakes
5. Muza Sad Love (Theatre)
6. Reka
7. Beglec
8. Tire-on-Nogt
9. Black Stone
10. The road to Eshafot

I stumbled upon this band while looking for metal albums to download. I found a Russian site that had hundreds of metal albums for download and I noticed some bands on there were in the Cyrillic alphabet and it was labeled as folk, which I thought meant folk metal. Intrigued I downloaded it. Upon listening to it I was struck by the vocals and the instrumentation. I guess the closest description I can give about this band is if Joni Mitchell was Russian, her music might sound a bit like this. The reason for the pop moniker next to folk is because it is pretty uptempo and utilizes many modern instruments such as drums and bass. If you're looking for something different, musical and in a foreign language, you can't do no wrong here.

Get it here.

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Closed Thread

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre > Gamingforce Music Exposure Club™