Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gamingforce Music Exposure Club™
Closed Thread

Helloween
aguywholikestovideogames

Member 607

Level 33.17

Mar 2006

Old Aug 27, 2008, 11:21 PM Local time: Aug 27, 2008, 10:21 PM #1 of 201
Split Lip Grin - In Possession of Willpower
Year: 2008
Label: Unsigned
Genre: Southern Thrash Metal

(Thumbnail cause it's fucking big)

1. Broken Fisted
2. Behind the Mask
3. Sick of Being Told
4. Death Before Suicide
5. Chemically Imbalanced

Split Lip Grin is a local, undiscovered band from my city. They've been kind enough to have my band open for them for a few shows. The most recent one we did together was their CD release party where they released this EP. It really is a solid recording considering they did it all themselves. I think very highly of this group as they have really melded Southern Rock and Thrash Metal into something that works. Their singer has a great baritone voice, mixed with death growling, their guitarist and bassist love to fuck with your sense of rhythm, and their drummer, while keeping things on the simpler side, is nothing short of solid. I suggest checking this group out.

Download Here

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Closed Thread

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre > Gamingforce Music Exposure Club™