Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > General Discussion

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

I'm going to break your MOTHERFUCKING hands!

Such a Lust for Revenge!
Where's Kostaki!?

Member 9287

Level 40.98

Jul 2006

Old Sep 4, 2006, 04:28 PM Local time: Sep 4, 2006, 03:28 PM #1 of 10
I'm going to break your MOTHERFUCKING hands!

You know, I´m starting to think I have an auditory sensitivity problem. Sometimes I can´t stand kids because of how the randomly scream when they´re fighting over some stupid shit. Really, the only problem I´ve ever had with children is the noise. I don´t care about the fights and messes and whatnot, just the loud, sudden fucking noise. Even when I go to bars, clubs, parties, etc I feel uncomfortable around the loudness, even if I know it´s appropriate for the place. Getting wasted seems to ease this.

But if there´s one thing I can´t fucking stand, it´s fucking getting honked at. I can instantly go from calm to momentarily enraged when some cocksucker starts fucking honking at me for no good fucking reason. BAM. TIME FOR LIMIT BREAK. A few years ago I was arguing with a friend, pretty irritated, when we got honked at. Before I knew it I was out of the fucking car staring at the fucker behind us... It was some old woman, and the bitch would´ve had a heart attack had I approached instead of getting back in.

I thought about this thread today when we were in some standstill traffic and one asshole started honking... As if by honking the mess ahead would fix itself. Then every other asshole in line start honking too... Meanwhile I´m having a mental fit in my niece´s car. I don´t think people shouldn´t honk, but I do think it should be done with more thought, for the right reasons. If there´s a green light and I´m not paying attention, honk. If I nearly just hit your car, honk out of anger. But damn, the shit people honk for in this world makes me want to break some wrists.

Where do you stand?

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Summonmaster
The best exploding rabbit user there is.

Member 695

Level 43.57

Mar 2006

Old Sep 4, 2006, 11:35 PM #2 of 10
Honking really annoys me as well it's done out of impatience, rather than a valid reason like danger or inattentiveness. Some people are just so impatient and then bring their hand to the horn to deliver the noise that so jars everyone in the vicinity with a high decibel blast, at the slightest things too!
Quite annoying.

I also dislike when teens randomly just shout out stupid stuff at times like 1:00 a.m. on the streets when everything is quiet. It's disruptive and unnecessary, and I don't know what the hell they're doing out at that time, walking down unexciting streets too. When it's not teens, it's drunks or crazy people, almost every other day.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Sarag
Fuck yea dinosaurs

Member 748

Level 53.85

Mar 2006

Old Sep 5, 2006, 12:18 AM #3 of 10
(For most of my life we've had cars where the horn was broken. You'd be surprised, a car full of people suddenly shouting at you gets more attention than laying on the horn. When the SUV was about to swerve into us, that's how we got the driver's attention, anyway. WATCH THE FUCKING ROAD YOU LAND BEAST)

(FUCKING FATASS MEGAFAUNA)

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
avanent
heart eater

Member 1462

Level 19.73

Mar 2006

Old Sep 5, 2006, 12:36 AM Local time: Sep 5, 2006, 02:36 PM #4 of 10
What really gets me are those people that have to honk when they arrive at someones house. Be civilized and get out of your car and knock on the door. Everyone around should not have to know you've just arrived. If you're in a hurry, or are just too damn lazy, then use your cellphone.
Originally Posted by Summonmaster
I also dislike when teens randomly just shout out stupid stuff at times like 1:00 a.m. on the streets when everything is quiet. It's disruptive and unnecessary, and I don't know what the hell they're doing out at that time, walking down unexciting streets too. When it's not teens, it's drunks or crazy people, almost every other day.
I walk the streets late at night >.>

Its so quiet and nice for a change. Then again, I don't go yelling about. I'd find that quite irritating as well.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
FFXI - Asura - Brd :3
Rydia
ambitious

Member 22

Level 30.86

Feb 2006

Old Sep 5, 2006, 12:42 AM Local time: Sep 4, 2006, 09:42 PM #5 of 10
People who honk because of impatience bothers me as well. I drive in a busy city and it's rare to see anyone who drives slowly. I remember seeing a car full of teenagers honking at the car in front of them because it was going too slow.

I was speaking idiomatically.
Summonmaster
The best exploding rabbit user there is.

Member 695

Level 43.57

Mar 2006

Old Sep 5, 2006, 12:44 AM #6 of 10
>_> Well I mean delinquents that just shout randomly and possibly wake people up. These people aren't just up for an after-hours walk.

I live in an apartment and we also get lots of people that honk their horns to call the people down. There's a thing called the buzzer system, but people don't know how to use that and it's less convenient than making loud noise. If it's not the horn, then people shout loudly so that everyone in the apartment can hear what they're saying.

Also reminds me of when people turn up the volume to the max on the car stereos and the bass produces an earth shattering effect. A couple of days ago, a car with the loudest bass and music I ever heard zoomed by on the busiest street in town, and EVERYONE literally stopped and turned because it was much louder than the loudest usual one would ever hear. You could hear it from blocks away.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
lightgem
Chocobo

Member 1010

Level 12.35

Mar 2006

Old Sep 5, 2006, 12:52 AM #7 of 10
Quote:
You know, I´m starting to think I have an auditory sensitivity problem. Sometimes I can´t stand kids because of how the randomly scream when they´re fighting over some stupid shit.
Do you remember Dudley Dursley in Harry Potter the movie? Do you remember how he screams when he notices it's less one present compare to last year? When I saw that segment, I just wanted to punch right in the TV, pull that shit head out and tear him apart. I witnessed something almost exactly like that in real life, the only difference was the kid screamed at his mom because she made the egg scramble instead of well done. You have no idea how much I wanted to slap his face to the wall. I hate brats so much.

FELIPE NO

Last edited by lightgem; Sep 5, 2006 at 12:55 AM.
scotty
I'm not your friend, buddy...

Member 649

Level 24.90

Mar 2006

Old Sep 5, 2006, 01:06 AM Local time: Sep 4, 2006, 10:06 PM #8 of 10
I hate kids, all they do is complain and scream and get all excited with big toothless grins... Theres this one little girl (I don't know how old she was, she was going into grade 4 though) and she was screaming and running around because the fucking toilet plunger touched her.

I hate when people are celebrating something exciting in their life and just have to involve everyone else. I was relaxing in my room browsing the internet when some fucking high school graduates drive by with some anoying novelty car horn speeding up and down the road for about 5 minutes every day for about a week... I just wanted to throw some nails across the road or something, that will show them what happens when you pass my house like a douche (I live on a secluded dead end road no one drives down ever during the summer)

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
Such a Lust for Revenge!
Where's Kostaki!?

Member 9287

Level 40.98

Jul 2006

Old Sep 5, 2006, 10:41 AM Local time: Sep 5, 2006, 09:41 AM #9 of 10
Originally Posted by lightgem
I witnessed something almost exactly like that in real life, the only difference was the kid screamed at his mom because she made the egg scramble instead of well done. You have no idea how much I wanted to slap his face to the wall. I hate brats so much.
The other week my sister told me, her friend and my nephew that dinner was ready. I go to the table and it´s set for two. Me and her friend sit down and apparently she´s fixing up the third plate. Her son approaches the table, sees his plate isn´t served, and screams something translated to something like "MOM, WTF." Shocked, I look at him and see that the expression on his face is much like he´s some chauvanist grown man that hasn´t been given his God given right. It was so ridiculous my anger evaporated and I just laughed.

How ya doing, buddy?
avanent
heart eater

Member 1462

Level 19.73

Mar 2006

Old Sep 5, 2006, 03:53 PM Local time: Sep 6, 2006, 05:53 AM #10 of 10
Parents need to discipline their children :/

My kids will know better... one way or another... they'll know better.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
FFXI - Asura - Brd :3

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > General Discussion > I'm going to break your MOTHERFUCKING hands!