Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > General Discussion

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Manly Know-how

The Wise Vivi

Member 136

Level 37.96

Mar 2006

Old Sep 2, 2006, 09:48 PM Local time: Sep 2, 2006, 09:48 PM #26 of 28
I can do most home things. Mostly because I am usually always home, when not working. My brother and my Dad are into mechanics a LOT. My Dad has certificates up the wazoo for being a mechanic, including almost all licenses for driving (big truck, commercial busses, etc.), and my brother is following in his footsteps (He is 17). So, as a result, I don't know much about cars.... which is ironic because of the fact I LOVE Dirt track racing and NASCAR.... and Champ Car, etc.,

But, I know a girl who races, and I think I will try and learn the mechanical side of things...

As for learning other things, my Dad showed me stuff when there were problems around the house. Other things, I figured out how to fix myself.

Most amazing jew boots
MTGNecro
A family man: Be one.

Member 3730

Level 13.52

Mar 2006

Old Sep 3, 2006, 01:24 AM Local time: Sep 2, 2006, 11:24 PM #27 of 28
I am 17, and with no training today I removed the plumbing system of a 32 foot sail boat, fixed it, replaced it perfectly and went on to do other random mechanical things.

It is alot of common sense. I see a hose clamp that is rusted and falling apart so I remove the thing in question and replace it. It is just many small things like that.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
I forgot my old sig...

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > General Discussion > Manly Know-how