Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[] General Touhou Discussion thread

CLOudkiller
Slacker Extraoridinaire

Member 686

Level 14.87

Mar 2006

Old Oct 1, 2008, 02:40 AM #126 of 137
If you want specifics on which patch did what.. here ya go:

v1.03
Few discoverings during random arcade run with Remilia:
-Remi's 2nd sign spellcards (Spear the Gungnir, Demon lord Craddle, etc...) got their damage slightly increased
-Her 623+b/c is now multi-hit, 3 for B version (and sends enemy upwards) and 4 for C version (sends enemy forward but Remilia will land right next to her/him)

-Yukari now has her SA special ability (warp through walls xD)
-Alice has 2 new attacks (that i saw, but they got cancelled by me shortly after they were casted xD)

-Typhoon weather 'new system', the super-armor is still there, the difference, every hit (melee or bullet) will make the opponent drop red crystals, thus, shortening 'Typhoon' duration (good solution imo, matches tend to last nothing since typhoon was on both rounds xD)

Moar changes: (aKa, things im finding out now)
-Yukari's warp thingy,it is really her SA ability, even the input is the same, go to a corner and press 2 times the corresponding button (4 for left corner, 6 for right lol)
-Suika can no longer charge her 2+A attack (i think they made A attack chargeable instead, dunno)
-Her 'final super atomic buster' spellcard damage was highly increased (from 4ksomething to 6ksomething)
-Sakuya's bouncing knives attack now throws few knives instead
-Her 'soul scuplture-something' spellcard damage was increased (now its worthy to have the 4 copys of it xD)

-Youmu now shoot less B bullets -.-
-Tenshi's earthquake spellcard damage was increased (and a lot it seems), also, her 421+b/c is faster now

-Heavy Fog weather (vampirism) now drains health through melee AND bullets
-I think they increased the 'drop rate' of Marisa's True Final-spark

v1.04
System -
- Added limit disposal in regards to Super Armor
- Changed inaccurate texts in explanation for Guard.

Reimu -
- Fixed a bug where down and hit against wall do not change weather prediction.

Marisa -
- Fixed a bug where during アップスウィープ, using spell cards that could not be used returns the rotation angle to the original state.
- Fixed a bug where the back evade barrier's graze section has a gap.

Sakuya -
- Fixed a problem where the cost increase within インスクライブレッドソウルmodification did not apply properly.
- Fixed a gap in the graze area for backstep.
- Fixed inaccurate text for the explanation for Guard.

Youmu -
- Fixed bugs where after 現世斬 and 未来永劫斬there will be abnormal graphics displays.

Alice -
- Fixed a bug with シーカーワイヤー where higher level had shorter hit stops.
- Fixed a bug with トリップワイヤー where the invincibility period wasn't effected properly.
- Fixed a bug with aeak aerial shot, hold version (wth?) where landing does not terminate shooting.

Patchouli
- Fixed a bug where the invincibility period during backstep wasn't effected properly.
- Fixed a bug where the attack check for サイレントセレナ occurs during the blackout.

Yuyuko -
- Fixed a mistake where the aerial Spellcard input modification was left. (Referring to some previous patch?)
- Fixed a bug where weak shoot does not take place properly.
- Fixed a bug where hold weak shoot has fewer bullets than intended.
- Fixed the inaccurate portions of text for Guard.

Yukari -
- Fixed a bug where down and hit against wall do not change weather prediction.
- Fixed a bug where higher level of 幻想卍傘 lacked the attack-attack cancel check. (The check where 2 attacks meet and cancel)

Suika -
- Fixed a bug where ミッシングパープルパワー was capable of air strike/air weak shoot graze. (Not sure exactly what they meant here, that the enlarged form should not be capable of graze or attacks from it should not be grazed)

Aya -
- Fixed a bug where 天狗のマクロバースト was possible to start on ground.

Udonge -
- Fixed a misaction where ディスビリーフアスペクト is triggered by weather change (I think).

Komachi -
- Fixed a bug where after, and right before aerial strike hitting up had inherited the previous gravity.
- Fixed a bug where back jump's avoid area wasn't working properly for graze.
- Fixed a bug where aerial C version of 脱魂の儀 wasn't checking level properly.

Iku -
- Fixed a bug where the aerial version of 龍神の稲光り was possible to cancel by 必殺技

v1.05
System -
- Small changes done to the dealing of KO in terms of the ending of the effect and continuing.
- Text modification for the explanation for Guard. (again?)
- Fixed a bug in the limit display for armor state.

Reimu -
- 弱亜空穴 will now trigger 夢想天生's lightning of orb.
- 天覇風神脚 strengthened finish check.

Marisa -
- デビルダムトーチ, decreased blast radius.

Sakuya -
- Cut in display position modified.
- 殺人ドール decreased on stamina cuts.
- Ground forward avoid barrier, hit check moved inwards (towards the character I take)

Youmu -
- Flight's landing motion modified so that jump cancel during it is no longer possible.
- Modifications in regards to 分身反射 bug.

Alice -
- Fixed a bug where setting a doll at the same coordinate and the reflect of シーカーワイヤー ceases to take place.
- Decreased increased time in regards to 振起's level. (Sorry, I am not sure what this is talking about really)

Patchouli -
- Strong shoot's homing capabilities has been returned to the standards used for 1.02.
- スプリングウィンド's decrease in wind pressure takes place earlier.
- Lessened the spirit power decrease for aerial forward strike.
- Lessened stamina decrease for ロイヤルフレア.
- サイレントセレナ increased/added stun (there was stun?)

Remilia -
- The turnabout timing allowing for movement after flight has been made earlier.
- Lessened stamina decrease for 不夜城レッド.
- Lessened stamina decrease for スカーレットデビル.

Yuyuko -
- Forward strong shoot's remaining time has been decreased.
- Fixed a problem with 无寿の夢 in regards to dealing with life. Fixed the case where during effect, using the likes of weak shoot for the kill stops the forward movement [of life?]

Yukarin -
- Fixed a bug where edge warp won't take place.
- Decreased stamina decrease for 客観境界.

Suika -
- Aerial up strike, hits middle. Aerial guard decreases spiritual power.
- Aerial forward strike, fixed a bug where the connecting portion was different from function.
- Dash strike, first hit moved to hit up.
- ミッシングパープルパワー fixed a bug where there is a toss/throw check. Decreased stamina decrease for 一部派生.

Aya -
- 天狗の立風露 becomes impossible to execute below a certain height.

Udonge -
- Weak shoot's increased attack-attack cancel check is now working as intended.
- Changed flight so that the turn-around and actions related to that is now the same as the other characters action start.
- Forward strike, in case of close distance, take pre-movement position and counts as a hit from there.
- Fixed a bug of アンダーセンスブレイク level 4 where graze check did not occur.
- Added an effect for field-attacks where moving out of the area the effect remains. Increased duration for level ups.
- Fixed a bug where for some reason using ground moves at a higher position results in an aerial move to show up.

Komachi -
- Fixed a bug where aerial backdash has an abnormally early turnaround time.
- Fixed a bug where there is no turnaround for aerial back avoid barrier.
- Fixed a bug where aerial forward avoid had an abnormally early turnaround time.
- Consolidated aerial up strike input to straight up.

Iku -
- Consolidated aerial up strike input to straight up.
- Decreased stamina decrease for 龍魚の一撃.
- Added that 羽衣は空の如く avoid barrier is invincible to strikes. Fixed a a bug where aerial forward/back dash's invincibility counts before graze.

Tenshi -
- Weak strike, increased the hit and guard-stop effect for up to 3 hits.
- Fixed a bug where for 守りの要 the whole-portion shoot costs as much spiritual power as weak shoot.

v1.06
System -
- Fixed bug where replay and communication was possible with previous versions.
- Fixed bug where some characters were able to use spell card during midair guard.
- Stamina recovery, which stopped being in effect once opponent HP hits 0 is changed to be the same as spiritual power recovery and spell modifications where it is not modified/changed by opponent's HP situation.

Pachouli -
- Fixed bug where malfunction occurs when ジェリーフィッシュプリンセス is reflected.

Yuyuko -
- Fixed a problem where reverse guard motion did not have invincibility to throws.
- Changed so that 无寿の夢、无寿国への約束手形 can no longer be reflected.

Udonge -
- Fixed a bug where using spell card cancels the effects of field effect skills.

Most of it seems to be just tweaking really. I got this info from a buddy on another forum I frequent. Give thanks to him. My Apologies for the wall of text, if you guys like I can put them in spoilers for you. And I'm hardly skilled. I just tend to notice things.. >.>

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?

Last edited by CLOudkiller; Oct 1, 2008 at 02:55 AM.
Sakabadger
オニデレ

Member 8

Level 26.84

Feb 2006

Old Oct 4, 2008, 03:03 AM Local time: Oct 4, 2008, 01:03 AM #127 of 137
Why are all the moves in Japanese? Here's the original translated version: SWR Wiki

Good information on there, though it has gone a little stagnant as of late.

FELIPE NO
zzeroparticle
Shinkai fanatic

Member 715

Level 21.86

Mar 2006

Old Oct 4, 2008, 03:08 AM Local time: Oct 4, 2008, 01:08 AM #128 of 137
Yeah, they really should update the FAQ so I have a clue as to which characters are top tier so that I can prac- *gets shot*

As for reading the changelog, that's somewhat helpful, but I do need to see how that translates into play and whether it's noticeable on my end.

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
My spheres of activity:
Anime Instrumentality Blog - Latest Music Reviews: Gundam Unicorn Soundtrack | Kampfer Soundtrack
Eminence Online (anime music reviewer) - Latest review: Noir Original Soundtrack
The Nihon Review - Latest review: Taisho Yakyuu Musume
CLOudkiller
Slacker Extraoridinaire

Member 686

Level 14.87

Mar 2006

Old Oct 4, 2008, 03:56 AM #129 of 137
Overall I would say it wouldn't affect your play much at all really. I sure as hell didn't notice in mine. And sorry about the untranslated bits, though I kinda thought you would know what moves those would be if you played that character.

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Sakabadger
オニデレ

Member 8

Level 26.84

Feb 2006

Old Oct 4, 2008, 04:26 AM Local time: Oct 4, 2008, 02:26 AM #130 of 137
NOT LIKE ANY OF YOU GUYS COME TO PLAY ANYMORE/ANYWAY SO DISCUSSING STRATEGY WITH YOU IS POINTLESS

There's nowhere I can't reach.
zzeroparticle
Shinkai fanatic

Member 715

Level 21.86

Mar 2006

Old Jan 1, 2009, 04:27 AM Local time: Jan 1, 2009, 02:27 AM #131 of 137
Finally got around to watching Maikaze's Touhou anime.

To put it succinctly, it was kind of lame, but nowhere as lame as I would have expected. There were a few blog posts that had me primed for it being really bad, but the final result is that the episode is more inoffensive than anything else. The VAs did a great job and though you could tell that the art and animation were somewhat subpar compared to a professional studio, they did try, and it deserves a passing score on that front.

Aya's by far the most hilarious of the bunch because her personality was captured really well. Marisa was a bit more reserved than I'd expected though. Oh yes, and the plot. Well, it's a generally silly Touhou-style plot that promises interesting events down the line and hopefully more mahou shoujo smackdowns, but obviously they couldn't go into it given the time constraints in a single episode. As such, this episode's highlights were mostly spellcard fanservice as well as a few attacks taken from the fighting games. The ranged attacks weren't as pretty as Nanoha's magic circles, but still, a passable effort nonetheless.

The fact that it's planned to be more than one episode was a surprise though and I look forwards to seeing what they come up with in the next installments.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
My spheres of activity:
Anime Instrumentality Blog - Latest Music Reviews: Gundam Unicorn Soundtrack | Kampfer Soundtrack
Eminence Online (anime music reviewer) - Latest review: Noir Original Soundtrack
The Nihon Review - Latest review: Taisho Yakyuu Musume
CLOudkiller
Slacker Extraoridinaire

Member 686

Level 14.87

Mar 2006

Old Apr 20, 2009, 12:08 AM #132 of 137
If by now you haven't got the newest touhou demo. Get it now. Also those that have played it. What do you think of it?

How ya doing, buddy?
Sakabadger
オニデレ

Member 8

Level 26.84

Feb 2006

Old Apr 20, 2009, 02:24 AM Local time: Apr 20, 2009, 12:24 AM #133 of 137
Code:
...................__
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(

I was speaking idiomatically.
Taco
inaccurate

Member 740

Level 26.23

Mar 2006

Old Apr 20, 2009, 11:14 AM #134 of 137
Code:
...................__
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
Sakabadger
オニデレ

Member 8

Level 26.84

Feb 2006

Old May 8, 2009, 11:17 AM Local time: May 8, 2009, 09:17 AM #135 of 137
Guys. I'm dyin' for some more Scarlet Weather Rhapsody competition. Recently started playing it again with two other people, and while it's fun it could be more fun if we had a larger group of people.

Come on, I know some of you must have this game.

Hit us up in #rtfo @ irc.psigenix.net for some matches!

FELIPE NO
Sakabadger
オニデレ

Member 8

Level 26.84

Feb 2006

Old May 12, 2009, 07:53 PM Local time: May 12, 2009, 05:53 PM #136 of 137
psssssssss in case you wanted to play but don't have the game:

Game
Latest patch (1.06)
SWR Wiki

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
ViLLaiN
Lemuria IMPACT !!

Member 34471

Level 5.02

Sep 2009

Old Sep 30, 2009, 02:28 PM #137 of 137
Hey CLOudkiller. I just recently started playing Undefined Fantastic Object. It's really great with the bullet patterns. I ended it on easy, then went straight to insane lol. What level do you play on? If you played it that is.

Most amazing jew boots

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre > [] General Touhou Discussion thread