Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Music and Trading > Behind the Music

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Put All Audio Questions Here

Mnemosyne
Carob Nut

Member 12476

Level 4.85

Sep 2006

Old Jun 6, 2009, 08:53 AM #251 of 252
Sorry if this is a dredge but it said to place audio questions here. This is actually for a friend she's trying to rip from Sugoi! Arcana Heart 2 some missing music from the soundtrack and she's totally lost. Here's her question:

First off, I want to rip from a Japanese game. Is there any special plugin required because of the different formatting? Also, what would you recommend to get the job done? I have cube media player v.2 but I also heard of Alternates. I have no experience ripping, so please if you could start from the ground up. I don't know any of the audio terms. Thanks so much!

Any help for us would be appreciated.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
MGF
Wark!

Member 33776

Level 1.00

Jun 2009

Old Sep 23, 2009, 02:00 AM #252 of 252
I'm interested in Ripping the songs off my Bleach: Blade Battlers 2nd.

I know that MFAudio can play and extract the songs into wav by having the right interleave and offset, but I'm lost into finding the offset of each song.
Right now I can only rip the first song.

Cube Media Player 2 can find all the songs, but plays in heavy static/scratchy songs.
Might I be able to pull the information from here, and make it playable in MFAudio?

Edit: Awesome, I finally got it to work in a different manner.

How ya doing, buddy?

Last edited by MGF; Feb 9, 2010 at 04:23 PM. Reason: Solution Found

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Music and Trading > Behind the Music > Put All Audio Questions Here