Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[Manga] Soryuden

eriol33
nunally vi brittania commands you...

Member 1131

Level 41.71

Mar 2006

Old Jun 7, 2006, 10:58 AM Local time: Jun 7, 2006, 10:58 PM #1 of 4
Lightbulb Soryuden

Just today I picked my copy of Shonen Magz, to my surprise, there is a new brand series in the magazine. Soryuden by Yoshiki Tanaka (Story) and Koji Megumi (Illust). The art is quite nice, very shonen-like, but it seems this a fresh breed. I couldn't find anything with the name of Koji Megumi in google. Here I attached the colored page from the magz, you could judge the art by yourself.

Does anyone know anything about this series? Has it been licensed in your country? I also have plan to scanlate the chapters if people interested.

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Ch01 001.jpg (140.1 KB, 24 views)
You all think you got good deals, huh? Ha! You frugal and observant shoppers have more to learn.

None of that approaches this:
*censored for sake of signature size*
The Mr. Methane CD, purchased over ebay for .01¢. Yeah, free shipping. This guy performs all sorts of neat stuff, including the doot doot, doot doot from the Blue Danube.

Allow me to share a track from this CD. Here ya go.
I think he should have paid you .01¢ instead.
chato
Prime Spark

Member 232

Level 39.22

Mar 2006

Old Jun 7, 2006, 11:19 AM #2 of 4
Looks a little CLAMP-ish to me.. I hope its as good as X was. All im reading now (or rather trying to ..) is Mx0 (EmuZero).

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Gechmir
Did you see anything last night?

Member 629

Level 46.64

Mar 2006

Old Jun 7, 2006, 11:23 AM Local time: Jun 7, 2006, 11:23 AM #3 of 4
CLAMP is doing a run of Sohryuden. The original Sohryuden had I believe some sort of a manga series as well as an anime mini-series. The creator of this older Sohryuden (Yoshiki Tanaka) was also the creator of Heroic Legend of Arslan, and, much more importantly, creator of Heldensagen vom Kosmosinsel, or Legend of Galactic Heroes. Download LoGH from Boxtorrents. I HIGHLY recommend it. Very masterful, political, and clever anime series.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
Hey, maybe you should try that thing Chie was talking about.

eriol33
nunally vi brittania commands you...

Member 1131

Level 41.71

Mar 2006

Old Jun 7, 2006, 11:34 AM Local time: Jun 7, 2006, 11:34 PM #4 of 4
I dont think Clamp does any part in this manga. Anyway, let me know if anyone want me scanlate them. This is for backup purpose as well.

How ya doing, buddy?
You all think you got good deals, huh? Ha! You frugal and observant shoppers have more to learn.

None of that approaches this:
*censored for sake of signature size*
The Mr. Methane CD, purchased over ebay for .01¢. Yeah, free shipping. This guy performs all sorts of neat stuff, including the doot doot, doot doot from the Blue Danube.

Allow me to share a track from this CD. Here ya go.
I think he should have paid you .01¢ instead.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre > [Manga] Soryuden