Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > The Creators' Cafe
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Frozen Box Comics

Red Blaze

Inferno Hedgie

Member 15177

Level 3.41

Nov 2006

Old Dec 19, 2011, 04:37 PM Local time: Dec 19, 2011, 04:37 PM #1 of 2
Frozen Box Comics

Hey everyone!

I haven't been active very much in these forums for months (again). Anyway, I've recently started a comic, and I've been wanting to get different opinions from different places such as Facebook, other forums, DA.

Frozen Box Comics is just the name of the site, currently only working on one comic. M.A.O.: Mutualistic Android Organism.

Frozen Box Comics

M.A.O.
Ch1: (Status: Complete - Plan to redraw)
Two small alien droids travel from one planet to another, in a futile attempt to save planets from total annihilation; Now Earth is next. Crash landing on Earth, they meet their human hosts and warn them of Earth's dire future.

Ch2: (Status: Complete - Plan to redraw)
The 'droids are not in the best of terms, so one of them is in hiding. Natsuhiko names his little alien friend Okimo, while Mihoko names her little friend Akina. While Okimo gets Natsuhiko to practice his new abilities, Akina attempts to explain to her human host what is to happen to her home.

Ch3: (Status: Complete - Plan to redraw)
The media knows something is going on in the city. Ever since the crash landing, odd sightings of metallic-like humanoids are being reported. Okimo now knows that Akina has found a human host and is determined to find her. Akina knows that Okimo already knows and plans to counter. What Natushiko and Mihoko don't know... is that they're about to fight each other.

Ch4: (Status: In Progress, currently working on pg 6.)
Akina and Okimo with Mihoko and Natushiko, have been practicing their abilities fighting crime around the city of Tokyo. A crime lord isn't pleased with this and plans to retaliate. Okimo and Akina come face to face with their first formidable opponent. All the meanwhile, a mad named Cromwell makes his way to Japan to find Okimo. What does he intend to do?

Ch5: (Status: Written - Subject to change)
Cromwell arrives to japan and instantly looks for clues to find Okimo. However, the language barrier makes it difficult for someone not fluent in the Japanese language. So he searches near the crash sight and starts a scene with a dangerous crowd.

Ch6: (Status: Partially Written - Subject to change)
Natushiko is in big trouble. A mad man now stalks him for Okimo and threatens the citizens of Tokyo. Does this guy even know what he's up against?

Ch7: (Status: Rough draft - Subject to change)
Natsuhiko learns alot about Okimo, and vice versa. Akina and Mihoko use this knowledge for themselves to help Natushiko rescue Okimo. However, Cromwell is in possession of Okimo and plans to leave back to America to have revenge on his colleagues. Can Akina stop him? Will Natsuhiko get Okimo back?

Ch8: (Status: Rough draft - Subject to change)
Because of Cromwell, the 'droids now have a bad reputation and the government is after them. Mihoko left her classes early too many times because of Akina. Now her attendances and grades are suffering and Hikaru is taking advantage of that to get her out of Tokyo U. She also left work early for the same reasons, and now her boss is considering firing her. Her past is also catching up to her, which is the same reason she had all these things keeping her busy. Can she handle all the pressure?

Frozen Box Comics

-----------------------------------

I'll keep updating the thread and this post as the comic progresses. Hope you guys enjoy the story. ^^'

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Red Blaze

Inferno Hedgie

Member 15177

Level 3.41

Nov 2006

Old Jan 4, 2012, 04:25 PM Local time: Jan 4, 2012, 04:25 PM #2 of 2
May be a little late, but I forgot to post it here. This is my latest. 100% Manga Studio. Trying to do away with photoshop.

Spoiler:

There's nowhere I can't reach.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > The Creators' Cafe > Frozen Box Comics