Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[DS] Scribblenauts - God on a skateboard with a shotgun

Malmer
From Shambler with Love

Member 168

Level 17.93

Mar 2006

Old Sep 14, 2009, 02:55 AM Local time: Sep 14, 2009, 09:55 AM #1 of 55
Oh for the love of. Time is escaping me.
Trying to keep my portable gaming on the go and on the can is getting me nowhere. I've only just a few hours into Chinatown Wars and I also had some intention of giving FF Tactics A2 a good run before this.

Now this is nearly out. Maybe it's time to quit my day job and make this life worthwhile.

The only question I have is how it'll be turned into a game worth playing that isn't just spawning a load of random things to see what happens.
I think there'll be a lot of standard type obstacles.
There's fire! - Enter any object that could put out a fire.
There's a gap! - Fill it up with elephants and giraffes.
There's a cliff! - Make a slope from elephants and giraffes.

I have no doubt that it will be a blast screwing around with it in spite of it.
It will be up to myself not to keep it repetitive.

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Malmer
From Shambler with Love

Member 168

Level 17.93

Mar 2006

Old Sep 16, 2009, 02:04 AM Local time: Sep 16, 2009, 09:04 AM #2 of 55
The real challenge is completing each stage at the Advanced level where you do it three times back to back, and you can't repeat any items.
That will certainly beef it up a notch.

Sounds like you're all already having a ton of fun. God damn it, I hate you all so much
Well, it gives me a chance to finish up GTA:CW before it releases here.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Malmer
From Shambler with Love

Member 168

Level 17.93

Mar 2006

Old Sep 21, 2009, 01:41 AM Local time: Sep 21, 2009, 08:41 AM #3 of 55
Vampires ftw

Large Hadron Collider makes a black hole when interacted with, so you can consider that a synonym for it in a pinch.

Lol'd at the img title attribute too.

I'm all done with GTA:CW, so what to do now but wait the depraving wait.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
Malmer
From Shambler with Love

Member 168

Level 17.93

Mar 2006

Old Oct 13, 2009, 04:48 AM Local time: Oct 13, 2009, 11:48 AM #4 of 55
Hardcore gaming last week. Just beat Arkham Asylum and Uncharted in about 4 days to get some free time for Scribblenauts.
Went and bought it yesterday, but only had time for screwing around with the title screen and completing the tutorial.

Are mythological figures generally excluded from this game? Stuff like Hercules, King Arthur and Lancelot doesn't work, but Hades still spawns Death. I was very pleasantly surprised that you can actually spawn a Shaolin Monk! A bit sad that you couldn't spawn a Shogun though

It's a delight how weird shit happen when you throw stuff together. A vampire killed everything I put it up against, so I thought I'd conjure something divine: An angel. No go, the vampire bit it and made it some green-faced vampire underling ='D

Can't wait to have a go at the actual game. Still 4 hours of work left. Siiiiiiiigh.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
Malmer
From Shambler with Love

Member 168

Level 17.93

Mar 2006

Old Oct 13, 2009, 03:39 PM Local time: Oct 13, 2009, 10:39 PM #5 of 55
Yet you can write Hades and Medusa. I would have liked consistency instead of just the top of a carrot then.

I was speaking idiomatically.
Malmer
From Shambler with Love

Member 168

Level 17.93

Mar 2006

Old Oct 13, 2009, 03:58 PM Local time: Oct 13, 2009, 10:58 PM #6 of 55
Makes me wonder how they justify what is a 'proper name' and what is not.

Oh hey, Einstein and Cthulhu. Existential crisis: have a bucket of it.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming > [DS] Scribblenauts - God on a skateboard with a shotgun