Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Lemon Angel Project

surasshu
Stupid monkey!

Member 28

Level 31.10

Mar 2006

Old Mar 6, 2006, 03:01 AM Local time: Mar 6, 2006, 10:01 AM #1 of 3
Lemon Angel Project

Official site.

So, Lemon Angel Project. The story is that there's uh, an idol group or somesuch, and they have a hit and then they disappear MYSTERIOUSLY. It's set in 2017 for some reason. Anyway, there are idol auditions to make Lemon Angel Project part 2, and that's what this anime is about! I think it is also somehow linked to some Lemon Angel Project thing that apparently happened in the 80s.

The main character Tomo, is a girl who is not very good at anything, but she tries very hard and wants to become an idol. So far I've only seen the auditions but you can see who's going to win in the OP so that's a bit silly. Still, it's fun to watch the auditions too.

So is anyone following this anime? It's really kind of cute! I like the character designs quite a bit and some of the music is pretty neat. The OP sounds like game music+vocals which is always good, and there's a rockin' song in the middle of ep 1.

Mahousekai Subs.

Here are some screenshots from the show (stolen from BasuGasuBakuHatsu, which I just Googled so I don't take responsibility for the quality of that site):

Jam it back in, in the dark.

Last edited by surasshu; Mar 6, 2006 at 04:34 AM.
CuteChocobo
Rurounin Translator

Member 1038

Level 17.93

Mar 2006

Old Mar 6, 2006, 03:19 AM Local time: Mar 6, 2006, 04:19 PM #2 of 3
Which fan sub does this anime? I am looking foward to this plot as well ^_^

There's nowhere I can't reach.
surasshu
Stupid monkey!

Member 28

Level 31.10

Mar 2006

Old Mar 6, 2006, 04:32 AM Local time: Mar 6, 2006, 11:32 AM #3 of 3
Originally Posted by CuteChocobo
Which fan sub does this anime? I am looking foward to this plot as well ^_^
Oops I knew I forgot something. Mahousekai Fansubs.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre > Lemon Angel Project