Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > Help Desk
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Best program for burning movies into DVD?

Soldier
Hero of Twilight

Member 98

Level 35.79

Mar 2006

Old Jun 18, 2006, 02:19 PM #1 of 5
Best program for burning movies into DVD?

I'm not talking about using DVD Shrink to extract DVD movies into your PC (and then back into a burned DVD), but different movie formats such as avi, rm, or mpeg into a DVD, to be watched on your TV. I've recently gotten into One Piece, which is available fansubbed online, and since there will probably never be an uncut DVD available in NA, I'd like to watch the episodes on my TV.

The last program I used to try this was Sony DVD Architect. It did the job for the most part, but it was a complicated program to use, so I'm wondering if there's a better program out there. The only feature I want to have is to be able to select which episodes I'd want to view.

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Rock
Rock me

Member 66

Level 29.37

Mar 2006

Old Jun 18, 2006, 04:18 PM Local time: Jun 18, 2006, 11:18 PM #2 of 5
I just use NeroVision Express for this. It's an all in one solution and can burn the resulting files on the fly. NVE is part of the Nero Digital software suite.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Soldier
Hero of Twilight

Member 98

Level 35.79

Mar 2006

Old Jun 23, 2006, 10:07 PM #3 of 5
I downloaded Nero Express 6, but it doesn't seem to have an option for saving video files onto a DVD. There's an option for SVCD, but I'm looking to save video files on a DVD, not CD. Is there another option to use?

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
Inhert
The body may heal, the mind is not always so resilient.

Member 225

Level 35.92

Mar 2006

Old Jun 23, 2006, 10:50 PM #4 of 5
edit: nevermind got what i was looking for >.>

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?

Last edited by Inhert; Jun 23, 2006 at 10:56 PM.
Soldier
Hero of Twilight

Member 98

Level 35.79

Mar 2006

Old Jun 24, 2006, 02:20 AM #5 of 5
That was supposed to be my line. I'll use it anyway.

Quote:
edit: nevermind got what i was looking for >.>

I was speaking idiomatically.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > Help Desk > Best program for burning movies into DVD?