Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[Movie] WWE/TNA fanfiction thread

Para
Style & Sexy

Member 889

Level 18.77

Mar 2006

Old Apr 4, 2006, 04:38 AM #1 of 3609
omg....
I can't believe they made Kane and Big Show lose their titles... Those two are one of the main reasons I still watch RAW. I guess they had to give them new adversaries after what happened with Masters and Carlito.

Cena is a loser and needs to lose the title. I've been hoping he would go heel for a long time. Scriptwriters tried to milk Cena's fame a bit more with his help Shawn Michaels stunt but really he's getting old...

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Missing that one music track:
Fire Fight - Mission X // Frostbite

Para
Style & Sexy

Member 889

Level 18.77

Mar 2006

Old Apr 4, 2006, 07:26 PM #2 of 3609
Quote:
Newbie1234 wrote:
Spoiler:
Hopefully they finally feud against each other. I'm pretty sure we all knew this would happen the day they teamed up.

Ugh I think they're more popular as a team than a stupid feud. I mean what can beat the awesome power of double chokeslam?

There's nowhere I can't reach.

Para
Style & Sexy

Member 889

Level 18.77

Mar 2006

Old Apr 5, 2006, 01:28 AM #3 of 3609
Originally Posted by Slash
Kinda like how it was supposed to be impossible for Taker and Kane to team up?
What's wrong with that? I missed the drama involving Kane and Taker.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.

Para
Style & Sexy

Member 889

Level 18.77

Mar 2006

Old Apr 11, 2006, 03:26 PM #4 of 3609
Spoiler:
Whoever called for Big Show and Kane separation got it right. Kane plagued with some kind of messed up trauma choke slammed Big Show

Joy I guess no more double chokeslam... I really enjoyed their tag matches... more so than any other tag match I've seen. I guess to all WWE scriptwriters, the statement all good things must come to an end holds true... except Cena's case... goddamnit someone please KILL CENA OFF.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?

Para
Style & Sexy

Member 889

Level 18.77

Mar 2006

Old Apr 12, 2006, 12:55 AM #5 of 3609
Originally Posted by Slash
Or turn him heel and HHH to face
I bet they're having a hard time trying to turn him heel because he still has a strong fanbase.

I was speaking idiomatically.

Para
Style & Sexy

Member 889

Level 18.77

Mar 2006

Old May 3, 2006, 03:48 PM #6 of 3609
Originally Posted by Joey Styles
"YOU WANT TO APOLOGIZE? LIKE NOTHING HAPPENED? LIKE YOU DIDN'T KNOCK ME ON MY ASS IN FRONT OF MILLIONS OF PEOPLE WORLDWIDE? AND I'M GONNA COME DOWN THERE AND WORK WITH YOU? I'M NOT COMING BACK... AND NOW THANKS TO THE MAGIC OF LIVE TELEVISION I'M GONNA SHOW THE WHOLE WORLD, WHY FOR SEVEN YEARS IN ECW I WAS THE UNSCRIPTED, UNCENSORED, LOOSE CANNON OF COMMENTARY!!! SIX MONTHS AGO, WWE CALLED ME! I DIDN'T CALL THIS COMPANY BECAUSE I WAS LOOKING FOR A JOB. I DIDN'T NEED A JOB. WWE CALLED ME BECAUSE THEY HAD HUMILIATED AND FIRED...AGAIN, JIM ROSS. SO I GET JR'S SPOT, AND FROM WEEK ONE, WEEK AFTER WEEK I'VE GOT AN ONGOING LECTURE ABOUT THE DIFFERENCES IN PROFESSIONAL WRESTLING AND SPORTS ENTERTAINMENT. I'M NOT ALLOWED TO SAY 'PRO WRESTLING', I'M NOT ALLOWED TO SAY 'WRESTLER'. I HAVE TO SAY 'SPORTS ENTERTAINMENT' AND REFER TO THE WRESTLERS AS 'SUPERSTARS'. I'M TOLD TO DELIBERANT IGNORE THE MOVES AND THE HOLDS DURING THE MATCHES SO I CAN TELL STORIES. WELL IGNORING THE MOVES AND THE HOLDS IS DAMN INSULTING TO THE ATHLETES, THE 'WRESTLERS', NOT THE ENTERTAINERS WHO LEAVE THEIR FAMILIES THREE HUNDRED DAYS A YEAR TO PLY THEIR CRAFT IN THAT RING. HERE'S THE BEST PART, BECAUSE I'M NOT A SPORTS ENTERTAINMENT STORYTELLER I GET PULLED FROM WRESTLEMANIA, AND THE REASON I'M GIVEN IS, IS BECAUSE I DON'T SOUND LIKE JIM ROSS WHO'S THE GUY THEY FIRED IN THE FIRST PLACE. THAT MAKES SENSE, RIGHT? SO I SWALLOW THE BITTER PILL, I'M A COMPANY GUY. I GET BUMPED FROM WRESTLEMANIA. THEN I GET BUMPED FROM BACKLASH??? I'M NOT GOOD ENOUGH TO CALL BACKLASH!? IN ECW, I CALLED LIVE PAY-PER-VIEWS ON MY OWN, SOLO, NO COLOR COMMENTATORS DRAGGING ME DOWN. WASN'T DONE BEFORE ME, HASN'T BEEN DONE SINCE! BUT I'M NOT GOOD ENOUGH TO CALL BACKLASH BECAUSE I'M NOT A SPORTS ENTERTAINMENT STORYTELLER. WELL YOU KNOW WHAT? I AM SICK OF SPORTS ENTERTAINMENT. I AM SICK OF MALE CHEERLEADERS. I AM SICK OF BOOGERS AND BATHROOM HUMOR AND SEMEN AND I AM SICK OF OUR CHAIRMAN. WHO LIKES TO TALK ABOUT HIS OWN SEMEN, HE MOCKS GOD... HE MOCKS GOD!!!!! AND MAKES OUT WITH THE DIVAS ALL TO FEED HIS OWN INSATIABLE EGO. I AM SICK OF SPORTS ENTERTAINMENT, AND MOST OF ALL I AM SICK OF YOU FANS WHO ACTUALLY BUY INTO THAT CRAP! THIS SPORTS ENTERTAINMENT CIRCUS! I NEVER
NEEDED THIS JOB, AND I DON'T WANT THIS JOB ANYMORE."

[AT THIS POINT JOEY PULLS THE WWE COLLAR OFF THE MICROPHONE AND TOSSES IT AWAY.]

"I QUIT!"
Making the quote much more colourful

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?

Para
Style & Sexy

Member 889

Level 18.77

Mar 2006

Old May 16, 2006, 03:55 AM #7 of 3609
Who saw Triple H and his hit coming?

I mean it was pretty obvious after he said "Shawn Michaels I want you to see this coming." or something along the lines of that.

FELIPE NO

Para
Style & Sexy

Member 889

Level 18.77

Mar 2006

Old Mar 6, 2007, 04:24 PM #8 of 3609
lol I found it amusing to see Bischoff come on and taunt Vince a bit... then you had Mick Foley come... then the worst, Austin. It seemed like a haunting of the three christmas ghosts XD

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?

Para
Style & Sexy

Member 889

Level 18.77

Mar 2006

Old Mar 23, 2007, 01:33 PM #9 of 3609
Was there anyone else disappointed when Chris Benoit lost to John Shieta other than myself?

And I don't know what the WWE hopes to accomplish at the moment with Donald vs Vince. At one point, many people believe that Donald will win because Trump losing his hair is of epic proportions (Vince must've paid a SHITLOAD of cash just to make it happen). However other than that, Vince loses his hair, fans happy, predictable drama and attempt to make Bobby Lashley half success half failure.

Also I think its a way to promote Bobby Lashley's popularity and if it is, the scriptwriters are pulling a lot of the stops to do it but it doesn't seem to be going too well. Bobby is lacking the energy (or the show of it) and charisma imo which John Shieta has to attract so many fans (and stupid [no offence] kids). Bobby Lashley is a real man while John Shieta is just a rebellious thug which so many kids love. I also wonder if its because Bobby's black that's also affecting his popularity.

Para
Style & Sexy

Member 889

Level 18.77

Mar 2006

Old Mar 24, 2007, 02:32 PM #10 of 3609
You stopped liking Batista because he got traded to smackdown?

Fixed with great justice.
I believe they changed it to STFU now. Jim Ross even shouted out STFU when Cena used it. Not to mention, its listed as the STFU on wwe.com

Para
Style & Sexy

Member 889

Level 18.77

Mar 2006

Old Mar 26, 2007, 09:59 AM #11 of 3609
I know it's called the STFU. That's not my point. The point is he is beating people with a lame basic submission hold that usually all wrestlers manage to get out of. And it is a shameful to me that Benoit..a master of submission..taps to this. . .hold. :/
I know what you mean but god the name is retarded. FU and STFU... immature kids love this kind of shit where as viewers like us frown at it. Its been turned into some phrase where kids can go FU! and STFU! without shame and restraint.

Para
Style & Sexy

Member 889

Level 18.77

Mar 2006

Old Mar 27, 2007, 10:24 PM #12 of 3609
Yeha it was called the STF before... and I was like.. he means STFU Right? >_>

Oh I guess last night was one of those places where its a bit more anti Cena, there were more anti Cena places in the past but this is the first in awhile.

What do you mean by warrior (w/ Batista)? And it seems Edge is asking to be the first one beaten at the money in the bank ladder match. It sorta sucks when the one canadian in RAW goes heel and makes the rest of us canadians look bad. Then again we boo Edge too.

Para
Style & Sexy

Member 889

Level 18.77

Mar 2006

Old Apr 11, 2007, 09:42 AM #13 of 3609
Because I can't find someone stupid enough - like say a disgrunlted former WCW employee, to run my RAW BRAND as the GM that of course whom I will FIRE 3-4 months later, I have to have little kids do it know.
lol You wonder if Bischoff will come back for a small tenure with RAW... he is under contract still until september 07.

Para
Style & Sexy

Member 889

Level 18.77

Mar 2006

Old Apr 18, 2007, 09:38 AM #14 of 3609
Yeah Im sorta surprised too with the suddenness of this event... the writers better give him a good story or just end it fast because its sorta lame already.

Para
Style & Sexy

Member 889

Level 18.77

Mar 2006

Old Jul 17, 2007, 02:07 PM #15 of 3609
I remember reading that Cena has been wanting to lose the title for a while.
I dont care if lashley is good with the mic or not but I want to see him with moves with a bit more flair to them just to spice things up. Lashley plz screw Cena.

FELIPE NO

Para
Style & Sexy

Member 889

Level 18.77

Mar 2006

Old Jul 17, 2007, 10:51 PM #16 of 3609
No one here likes Lashley? =/

Para
Style & Sexy

Member 889

Level 18.77

Mar 2006

Old Jul 18, 2007, 04:39 PM #17 of 3609
Spoiler:
The Great LAWLI
lawl.
lol I actually like that name. Everytime from now on when I hear him umm rawr? I think of Lawl instead :P

And I think they're working on Lashley's character right now. The toothless aggression and stuff.

Para
Style & Sexy

Member 889

Level 18.77

Mar 2006

Old Jul 23, 2007, 04:53 PM #18 of 3609
He who lawls last lawls best.

Hence the great lawli.

And gay how cena is still champion...

I also suspect a feud with Booker/Lashley/triple H soon.

Para
Style & Sexy

Member 889

Level 18.77

Mar 2006

Old Aug 1, 2007, 05:22 PM #19 of 3609
I dont know you but Im sorta bored of the current storyline... need a better heel like Triple HHH to come back.

Para
Style & Sexy

Member 889

Level 18.77

Mar 2006

Old Aug 2, 2007, 05:55 PM #20 of 3609
Err where did you get the rumour information on Umaga going face? (i find it interesting indeed for Umaga to go face).

Para
Style & Sexy

Member 889

Level 18.77

Mar 2006

Old Aug 7, 2007, 04:56 PM #21 of 3609
OOOmanga.. thats hilarious shit Regal.

I think an OOOmanga face turn would make RAW much more interesting to watch for awhile. Seriously its been dead boring shit lately.

The conclusion to Vince's faked death was ok...though we won't see the end of the Vince arc anytime soon with his summons.

Hopefully HHH will also makes things interesting again too.

Para
Style & Sexy

Member 889

Level 18.77

Mar 2006

Old Aug 27, 2007, 12:14 PM #22 of 3609
So a buildup towards HHH vs Cena for the next ppv?

Either way summerslam seemed boring... not really any new champions.

Para
Style & Sexy

Member 889

Level 18.77

Mar 2006

Old Aug 28, 2007, 08:10 PM #23 of 3609
Spoiler:

So much for Umaga's face turn. Maybe the writers were hoping for a man who screams to get more crowd reaction.
Yeah I was sorta disappointed by that as well.

Most amazing jew boots

Para
Style & Sexy

Member 889

Level 18.77

Mar 2006

Old Sep 17, 2007, 06:21 PM #24 of 3609
Mortis, that had to be the most entertaining 5 minutes I've ever read. Get your ass hired as the main writer for WWE.
qft lol

Para
Style & Sexy

Member 889

Level 18.77

Mar 2006

Old Sep 26, 2007, 10:03 AM #25 of 3609
lol Melina actually looked pretty hot on this week's Raw

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre > [Movie] WWE/TNA fanfiction thread