Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[Movie] WWE/TNA fanfiction thread

han89
Chocobo

Member 8336

Level 12.35

Jun 2006

Old Jun 12, 2006, 03:44 PM Local time: Jun 12, 2006, 11:44 PM #1 of 3609
One Night Stand was GREAT last night! i didn't watch it but i read everything about it and read the results and i couldn't be prouder!

i have been an ECW fan since the alliance (WCW/ECW) days in WWE when i first started watching wrestling and until now, i always hoped ECW would come back and they did! and now they have their own ppv, and show and
Spoiler:
their own champion with RVD as the new ECW/WWE champion!!!! John Cena has finally lost and got beaten!!!!

good job for all the guys who put their bodies on the line in extreme extreme measures!!! WELL DONE!

How ya doing, buddy?
han89
Chocobo

Member 8336

Level 12.35

Jun 2006

Old Jun 14, 2006, 07:16 AM Local time: Jun 14, 2006, 03:16 PM #2 of 3609
Hell YEAH!!! WWE has become greater then ever! ECW back! DX back! This is a return to the past! I always said that all this talent Vince is using in his shows since the Alliance died down was crap, now he is getting the old flames in old fans lit again!

There's nowhere I can't reach.
han89
Chocobo

Member 8336

Level 12.35

Jun 2006

Old Jun 14, 2006, 12:06 PM Local time: Jun 14, 2006, 08:06 PM #3 of 3609
There was a video on WWE.com a few weeks ago and it was there for like a few hours before being taken off, and it was something about DX being reunited again against the MacMahons. And some sources also say that this will continue for at least 3 monthes against the Macmahons.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
han89
Chocobo

Member 8336

Level 12.35

Jun 2006

Old Jun 14, 2006, 01:16 PM Local time: Jun 14, 2006, 09:16 PM #4 of 3609
Here is a crazy idea. What we need is The Rock and Stone Cold back in WWE and i think every big name from the Attitude Era will be back.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
han89
Chocobo

Member 8336

Level 12.35

Jun 2006

Old Jun 14, 2006, 04:05 PM Local time: Jun 15, 2006, 12:05 AM #5 of 3609
That is why we can only hope for it. I wouldn't want the Attitude Era to be back in anyway, i want the old Attitude wrestlers back in the new WWE.

How ya doing, buddy?
han89
Chocobo

Member 8336

Level 12.35

Jun 2006

Old Jun 14, 2006, 04:21 PM Local time: Jun 15, 2006, 12:21 AM #6 of 3609
X-pack never was good. He always was a second plan wrestler for DX. He was like someone to just fill the spot, augment the numbers of DX nothing more. I doubt he will be back.

But as for Chyna, I may have heard something about it somewhere. Let me see if i can find you that article.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
han89
Chocobo

Member 8336

Level 12.35

Jun 2006

Old Jun 15, 2006, 08:27 AM Local time: Jun 15, 2006, 04:27 PM #7 of 3609
As an ECW fan who has searched the net many times to find old ECW footages and videos so i can see what the ECW was about before i start watching, i have to say that the videos i have are PRICELESS compared to what i saw on the ECW show. ONS was great, it had A LOT of extreme wrestling, but what part of Extreme was in last night's show? I am sorry to say this but ECW, the old one, is just DONE! RIP ECW!

Most amazing jew boots
han89
Chocobo

Member 8336

Level 12.35

Jun 2006

Old Jun 15, 2006, 03:11 PM Local time: Jun 15, 2006, 11:11 PM #8 of 3609
Originally Posted by DarthSavior
a big arena filled with little 12 year-old kids and stupid women who just go to oogle at the likes of John Cena.
Those words are gold! "the likes of John Cena"! That's the spirit! John Cena for Vince MacMahon = Money. And Money = Greed. And Greed = Vince so the cycle goes on and on. So until John Cena stops getting Vince Money, he will remain champion or in the championship battle!

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
han89
Chocobo

Member 8336

Level 12.35

Jun 2006

Old Jun 15, 2006, 04:32 PM Local time: Jun 16, 2006, 12:32 AM #9 of 3609
Couldn't have said it better!

ECW was all about 'anything goes'. All that went this tuesday was a really badly written show, and nothing spontaneous or risky!!!

Jam it back in, in the dark.
han89
Chocobo

Member 8336

Level 12.35

Jun 2006

Old Jun 16, 2006, 12:32 PM Local time: Jun 16, 2006, 08:32 PM #10 of 3609
ECW back then had NOTHING to do with WWE. Vince was in NO CONTROLE WHAT SO EVER of ECW, which made it exciting, and extreme!

And how about William Regal for that? If not, I'll do it for free!

han89
Chocobo

Member 8336

Level 12.35

Jun 2006

Old Jun 20, 2006, 10:04 AM Local time: Jun 20, 2006, 06:04 PM #11 of 3609
Originally Posted by The B0mb
DX was never anything but a nWo rip off. Even tho I have always HATED DX. (I always watched WCW back in the day and nothing else)But even I was dissapointed. They played KING of KINGs? WTF? They should have played the DX theme song or busted out the shirts. All they did was pose and had JR screaming DX was back before HHH or HBK announced it was in fact true. I thought it was lame the way JR was yelling DX is back when all they were doing was fighting the spirit squad.
No. I don't agree with you. what they did was right for the first time. They didn't make of it a big surprise, they gave the fans a taste of what to expect on the next RAW so they do tune on the next RAW to see if DX is REALLY back! Remember last time DX was to come back? Michaels ended on a wheel chair! I know this is not like last time, but what they did was perfect to get fans tuning in last night.

WWE has just been like this for about 5 years now. Living off their history. They need to focus on NEW! We want to see NEW stuff. Not things that were "cool" in the late nighties. Sure a small % of that is fine. Everyone likes to see big names return. Stone Cold should not come back. But we all know that he will and stunner everyone and then walk out the next day. Stone Cold can be like Hogan and have guest appearences. He will never return to full time wrestling.
If you call people like Carlito or Masters or MNM NEW then i can tell you one thing: WWE is as good as DEAD! If they focus on those people, then they are wasting their time and better go home instead. WWE is living from its past and it took Vince many years to figure that out, hence why the past is haunting the present. As for Stone Cold, see the reaction of the fans whenever he comes back. I know he won't be coming back as a full time wrestler, but his presence from now and then gets Vince money, which is why he's bringing the past back. NEW means less money and OLD means a lot more money.

As for ECW.. is they have a chanceto change things if Vince wanted to change things. ECW could be where the new guys are made and pushed. Then they can go onto the WWE "Big time". But after tuesday ECW is not looking good. I hope they turn it around. Or at least make ZOMBIE WORLD CHAMPION!!
New guys? Here also getting new guys into ECW will be like shooting ECW in the head. ECW will die out if they bring new guys, hence why the OLD great people who made its legacy are back.

han89
Chocobo

Member 8336

Level 12.35

Jun 2006

Old Jun 22, 2006, 03:14 AM Local time: Jun 22, 2006, 11:14 AM #12 of 3609
Originally Posted by Kostaki
Steve Williams was released from WCW long before the "Monday Night Wars" even began. He went to ECW for a year before actually going to the WWF. Remember, he came into the WWF at the time not as Stone Cold, but as the Ringmaster managed by Ted DiBiase. He then developed into the Stone Cold gimmick and it took off in 1997 and 1998 which is one major piece of what turned the tide in WWF's favor. I will admit, the Stone Cold character was one of the best characters the WWF has produced and it's sometimes tough to find the right formula for the right wrestler. Bischoff failed to do it, but Vince and company struck gold with it. Had WCW not fired Steve Williams, and had ECW put the title on him when he was feuding with Mikey Whipwreck, there is a huge chance that there would be no Stone Cold Steve Austin. This is how it works.
What happened to Austin is what is happening now to Jeff Jarett in TNA. He never was that great in WCW and was fairly decent (while a lot consider him to be a bad wrestler). Yet in TNA, he has found his place and maybe he's still a bad wrestler but he's playing the heel part pretty good. So if WCW was still around, he wouldn't have had all this glory (that he probably doesn't deserve...Yet i am not here to judge).

Another exemple: JBL. If it wasn't for the WWE not wanting those old WWF tag teams like the Hardyz, the Dudleyz, APA, Edge & Christian, he would be a heel title holder for so long. So the disolution of those Tag Teams gave JBL his push, Jeff Hardy his push in TNA etc... So whenever something is gone, someone takes advantage of it.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
han89
Chocobo

Member 8336

Level 12.35

Jun 2006

Old Jun 23, 2006, 01:47 AM Local time: Jun 23, 2006, 09:47 AM #13 of 3609
Those two examples are good with the exception of a few minor details. Jeff Jarrett in general is the one that basically helped create the TNA brand, and most of his heel gimmick such as him beating people over the head with guitars came about because of WCW. But your last part holds perfectly true, if WCW was still in business there may have been no TNA. Though comparing Jarrett and Austin's popularity is beyond impossible.
I did NOT intend to compare Jarett to Austin in ANY way. Austin is a legend, Jarett is just another wanabe who thinks he attained fame. But Jarett was an exemple to how some made a business out of WCW running out. Jarett hasn't changed a bit, he's still the same old boring Jarett from WCW, but at least he's the big picture here (Unfortunatly!). A lot of people say that TNA is the successor of WCW because of the general chaos, the spontaneous shows that seem so real while they're nothing near. WWE seems more stereotyped, like in every show, there is a certain patern followed and everything is typically programed. WCW and TNA are more chaotic. You don't know what will happen, who will come out, who will win. Which is what is keeping TNA holding!

JBL like John Cena is one of those weird cases where no one particularly gave a damn about their title runs because they're horrible wrestlers, yet they remained with a job and the title for a good long time. Though JBL in general only became "JBL" because Ron Simmons retired due to internal depushing of the tag team division.
Do you know why JBL or Cena (especially Cena!) had the title for so long? One reason: MONEY!

Vince thinks this way:
Vince=Money
Money=Champion
Champion=Cena because Cena=Money (guess how many fan bought the Cena T-Shirt or the chains or tuned in to see their little champion rise above all the other wrestlers).

So until Cena stopped bringing Vince money, he was still champion. THe second he found that something else is a better money dispenser (ECW), he gave the title to the best ECW guy around.

So at the end, it's all about Vince getting rich.

I was speaking idiomatically.
han89
Chocobo

Member 8336

Level 12.35

Jun 2006

Old Jun 29, 2006, 04:06 PM Local time: Jun 30, 2006, 12:06 AM #14 of 3609
DX is the best thing that happened to RAW since the split of the two brands!!!

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
han89
Chocobo

Member 8336

Level 12.35

Jun 2006

Old Jul 4, 2006, 02:30 AM Local time: Jul 4, 2006, 10:30 AM #15 of 3609
Originally Posted by GoldfishX
Hope you're happy, Rob...All those years of taking those sick bumps, all of those crazy moves and all of those injuries and you get jobbed out as champ before the DVD release of your title win comes out (and when the main event is SUPPOSED to just be a stupid tag match) because you're dumb enough to get pulled over with marijuana in the car. Moron.
What's that about? What are the aligations against ROB and SABU???

Originally Posted by GoldfishX
FUCK YOU, CENA!

*clap clap*

FUCK YOU, CENA!
That should be the PERMANANT RAW chant!!!

One thing though, now that RVD lost his WWE title, does he still have the ECW title on ECW Tuesday night?

FELIPE NO
han89
Chocobo

Member 8336

Level 12.35

Jun 2006

Old Jul 8, 2006, 02:05 AM Local time: Jul 8, 2006, 10:05 AM #16 of 3609
Yet true? NO WAY!

Ok i know i don't want to admit it, but he did flush ECW down the toilet for his crap of WWE!!!

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
han89
Chocobo

Member 8336

Level 12.35

Jun 2006

Old Jul 20, 2006, 07:36 AM Local time: Jul 20, 2006, 03:36 PM #17 of 3609
This DX thing started the best thing since the brand split, but now it's repetitive don't you think?

I think that the spirit squad makes DX look ridiculous...because they are a bunch of stupid looking people butting in a feud with two great WWF legends!!!

Jam it back in, in the dark.
han89
Chocobo

Member 8336

Level 12.35

Jun 2006

Old Aug 15, 2006, 06:51 PM Local time: Aug 16, 2006, 02:51 AM #18 of 3609
WWE is as corupt as any other money thinking company and is no longer about true wrestling. non is! ECW was the true spirit of wrestling, but now it's just a part of WWE, hence a part of a corupt thing.

han89
Chocobo

Member 8336

Level 12.35

Jun 2006

Old Sep 14, 2006, 08:35 AM Local time: Sep 14, 2006, 04:35 PM #19 of 3609
Originally Posted by Winter Storm
I reckon you're all tired of wrestling. Well..too bad. Other than sports, you tell me what is more exciting to watch on TV? TV is nothing but rehashed garbage that we've seen 10-20 years ago.

I am with you on this TV thing. But to call the PRESENT wrestling a sport is just wrong. Ever heard of a sport where everything is done and planned perviously? WWE right now is planning everything, from the things the wrestler say to the matches to the promos etc... there is nothing "sporty" about it. There is only acting!

If you had said that in the old days, yes wrestling was a sport. But now it is a planned acting 2 hour show that claims being all real. Or wait, they actually don't! They actually DO tell you everything is not real!

When was the last time we saw a risky match in WWE? When was the last time they did that? Do they think by bringing a FAKE ECW back again they will make people beleive more in this "sport"? ECW right now is nothing! It's clowning compared to what ECW used to stand for.

But i guess everything that goes under the Vince control gets ruined!

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre > [Movie] WWE/TNA fanfiction thread