Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[Movie] WWE/TNA fanfiction thread

El Ray Fernando
Scholeski

Member 70

Level 26.54

Mar 2006

Old Sep 29, 2007, 01:33 PM Local time: Sep 29, 2007, 07:33 PM #1 of 3609
I just hope at No Mercy we get Orton and Cena ready to face off; the bell about to ring until Coach/Vince/somebody comes out and says there is a second person who'd like to face Cena for Revenge (didn't Y2J lose an I quit match to Cena?) and suddenly we get the Y2J coutdown that would be badass and a wicked 3 way title fight.

OR

Before the match starts Orton gets beaten up back stage by an unknown assailant, and Cena in a rage due to wanting to do it himself calls out to the person who did it and then the Y2J coutdown begins. Of course Orton will crawl into the match somehow half way through to spice it up again and make it a 3 way.

In short Cena must lose.

Also everything Mortis said but with an even more comprehensive breakdown in video form (How do people remember/know some of these things)?

YouTube Video

Been a while since I've been interested in wrestling but I was watching the WWE highlight show and I saw that trailer run on the titantron and I straight away thought Jericho, surprised to see that it actually (hopefully) will be him.

Most amazing jew boots

Last edited by El Ray Fernando; Sep 29, 2007 at 02:07 PM.
El Ray Fernando
Scholeski

Member 70

Level 26.54

Mar 2006

Old Oct 18, 2007, 11:05 AM Local time: Oct 18, 2007, 05:05 PM #2 of 3609
I saw TNA's Bound for Glory last night here on Bravo TV and it was just awesome even the first match with LAX was one of the best openings I've seen in ages, I actually enjoyed watching the wrestling; Also that 450 knee to the gut Angle did to sting was awesome.

I really hate Tenay, the only time Tenay used to be any good was when he commentated alongside Tony Schiavone, Bobby The Brain Heenan and Larry Zybysko in WCW's glory days.

It wasn't like eating glass and watching shitty WWE where you get crap wrestling coupled with a crap storyline No Mercy no sell. Seriously I'm just waiting for the day the RAW and Smackdown lineups are merged again because it sucks dividing good wrestlers like diluted squash.

There's nowhere I can't reach.

Last edited by El Ray Fernando; Oct 18, 2007 at 11:08 AM.
El Ray Fernando
Scholeski

Member 70

Level 26.54

Mar 2006

Old Oct 21, 2007, 09:49 AM Local time: Oct 21, 2007, 03:49 PM #3 of 3609
I, too, show slight concern over them just grabbing the flux of old WWE talent for TNA. TNA was suppose to be an alternative, not WWE (or WCW) from years back. One need only take a look at Bound for Glory which is their biggest PPV of the year, that had Angle, whose career was built in the WWE, and Sting, whose career was built in WCW, facing off in the main event.
You say that but many of WWE stars have wrestled for WCW ECW etc..

Still I feel that WWE stars that come to TNA have the shackles freed from their feet slightly and/or are rejuvenated e.g Christian. They get many more oppurtunites and/or pushes, the actual wrestling (forget the writing) is miles better than WWE, after watching TNA more willingly only for 2 months I find even the mid-carders are used much more effectively. In the WWE you either get a push like Kennedy or Orton or just float around in limbo, it pains me seeing people like Kane just sucking hardcore down the pecking order.

The thing I hate mainly about WWE that it has become soley a PPV event, the only time a title will change hands is at a PPV, the bigger problem is someone like Cena even JBL (when he was champ) who through all these PPV's still retained the title making watching them meaningless.

Bound for Glory itself was just simply awesome, I haven't seen WWE pull a PPV like that for years, I have taking a liking to alot of their stars very quickly (especially Joe). Even the first match involoving LAX where they had to climb up to get X was just awesome and Black Maschimo v Chris Daniels even though it wasn't a big spectacle it was a joy to watch which kind of proves what I'm saying to you hopefully

Most amazing jew boots

Last edited by El Ray Fernando; Oct 21, 2007 at 04:49 PM.
El Ray Fernando
Scholeski

Member 70

Level 26.54

Mar 2006

Old Oct 26, 2007, 01:09 PM Local time: Oct 26, 2007, 07:09 PM #4 of 3609
Jim Cornette has said the one thing all Wrestling fans have been dying to say!

"Mike Tenay...you should just SHUT UP!"
Wished they brought back the old 3/4 style WCW lineup that way Tenay wasn't that annoying because Schiavone did all the talking.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
El Ray Fernando
Scholeski

Member 70

Level 26.54

Mar 2006

Old Nov 20, 2007, 07:01 AM Local time: Nov 20, 2007, 01:01 PM #5 of 3609
I'd love to see Jericho's return has RAW popped up on any torrent/download sites yet?

I was speaking idiomatically.
El Ray Fernando
Scholeski

Member 70

Level 26.54

Mar 2006

Old Nov 21, 2007, 06:49 PM Local time: Nov 22, 2007, 12:49 AM #6 of 3609
After seeing Jericho's return, I cannot wait for Edge to regain his fitness; a feud between those 2 for the title would be simply awesome.

I'm totally gutted for Matt Hardy his feud with MVP was really well done.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
El Ray Fernando
Scholeski

Member 70

Level 26.54

Mar 2006

Old Nov 22, 2007, 05:51 AM Local time: Nov 22, 2007, 11:51 AM #7 of 3609
I swear he wore that same vest last time he made his debut.

FELIPE NO
El Ray Fernando
Scholeski

Member 70

Level 26.54

Mar 2006

Old Dec 4, 2007, 06:01 PM Local time: Dec 5, 2007, 12:01 AM #8 of 3609
Why are the crowds so lethargic?

Even with Jericho, Orton, Trips etc.. you don't get good or a bad reaction, theres no sense of atmosphere or noise as of late.

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
El Ray Fernando
Scholeski

Member 70

Level 26.54

Mar 2006

Old Dec 4, 2007, 06:58 PM Local time: Dec 5, 2007, 12:58 AM #9 of 3609
Is there any point to having this 'greatest wrestler in Raw's History' when its so obvious it will be Mr Mcmahon.

Jam it back in, in the dark.
El Ray Fernando
Scholeski

Member 70

Level 26.54

Mar 2006

Old Dec 6, 2007, 03:09 PM Local time: Dec 6, 2007, 09:09 PM #10 of 3609
Is it true the rock will be wrestling/making some sort of appearance on RAW.

I'd love to see the APA come back but alas I only see this happening due to the 15 year anniversary show.

Most amazing jew boots
El Ray Fernando
Scholeski

Member 70

Level 26.54

Mar 2006

Old Dec 6, 2007, 06:47 PM Local time: Dec 7, 2007, 12:47 AM #11 of 3609
I'd love to see a bar room brawl if the APA will stick round for the big 15 (with big names not jobbers), its weird watching old clips of them on youtube with the way Bradshaw used to speak with that beard and oily black hair ahh the old days.

I mean how awesome was it to just have a door frame and if people don't enter through it they tell them to use the door.
I lol'd everytime.

I'm of the opinion now they should destroy the 2 rosters and amalgamate them back into 1 with both shows being 3 hours long like Nitro used to be. Having talent divided just sucks on epic proportions now rather than waiting for someone to jump brand.

Also what happened to all the luchador talent, WCW used to be rife with it: psychosis, Eddy and Chavo (remember pepe the horse and eddy not letting him join the LWO), la parka, Guerrera, Psychosis, Rey Mysterio not to mention folks such as Malenko, Blitzkrieg, Jericho, Kidman, Ultimo Dragon etc..whereas the WWE has a shameful crusierweight divison. I used to think some of the cruiserweight high flying stuff was better than the headliners and I cry not seeing it anymore.

Why is there always a need for every match to have a story (e.g. you screwed my title match) can it just not be a pure spectacle of wrestling??

EDIT: Also is it true Sting is considering wrestling for WWE as well as continuing for TNA? (wikipedia)

How ya doing, buddy?

Last edited by El Ray Fernando; Dec 6, 2007 at 07:50 PM.
El Ray Fernando
Scholeski

Member 70

Level 26.54

Mar 2006

Old Dec 7, 2007, 06:47 PM Local time: Dec 8, 2007, 12:47 AM #12 of 3609
Sorry I had to post this

YouTube Video

El Ray Fernando
Scholeski

Member 70

Level 26.54

Mar 2006

Old Dec 11, 2007, 06:46 PM Local time: Dec 12, 2007, 12:46 AM #13 of 3609
Even though it was shiite I think it proves having the roster under one roof is much better than splitting the big names down the middle. It was a shame that the walls of Jericho will be a shitty boston crab instead of the original Lion Tamer.

Also with RVD what the hell was that?? Nice to see Niedhart back also was that the original Doink?

See I told you it would predictable with Vince as RAW's greatest wrestler, seriously could have done that better.

Most amazing jew boots

Last edited by El Ray Fernando; Dec 11, 2007 at 07:38 PM.
El Ray Fernando
Scholeski

Member 70

Level 26.54

Mar 2006

Old Dec 18, 2007, 05:29 PM Local time: Dec 18, 2007, 11:29 PM #14 of 3609
If JBL is anywhere near serious of a proper in ring return please oh god bring back the APA.

Wrestling used to be full of factions all back in the day the WWE needs a good 2 or 3 not just DX.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
El Ray Fernando
Scholeski

Member 70

Level 26.54

Mar 2006

Old Dec 25, 2007, 07:08 PM Local time: Dec 26, 2007, 01:08 AM #15 of 3609
I Still has a long way to go from Summerslam's 2003 promo where Brock Lesnar F-5'd that shark.
I remember when he F-5'd Mark Henry and the Big show he did it with such ease. He didn't just drop them either he gave them the full swing, throw drop technique. Makes Batista look like Droopy. (The guy has had real touble executing moves well on bigger opponents).

YouTube Video

What surprised me is that the guy could do the shooting star press too (scratch the Angle one). Shame Vince screwed him over with the contract clause; plus he did I suppose hurt quite a few people but I'd so rather watch him in wrestling than the UFC.

FELIPE NO

Last edited by El Ray Fernando; Dec 25, 2007 at 07:18 PM.
El Ray Fernando
Scholeski

Member 70

Level 26.54

Mar 2006

Old Mar 13, 2008, 03:36 PM Local time: Mar 13, 2008, 09:36 PM #16 of 3609
WCW had such an awesome cruiserweight division, I used to tune in just to see that on Nitro. The luchadors coupled with wrestlers such as Malenko, Kidman and Jericho really made it worthwhile. Nowadays your lucky to see a South American in the WWE.

Even for those who survived the cull it would be nice if people like Rey didn't cast off his luchador roots with solid ground and air ability in WCW for the boring shit he does in WWE I mean 619 what the fuck is that!!? Most stupidest thing I've seen in wrestling. You just wanna slap every kid who screams at that damn move.

Seriously you have a fucking million Mexicans over there so hire them.

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?

Last edited by El Ray Fernando; Mar 13, 2008 at 03:42 PM.
El Ray Fernando
Scholeski

Member 70

Level 26.54

Mar 2006

Old Mar 13, 2008, 07:46 PM Local time: Mar 14, 2008, 01:46 AM #17 of 3609
Gotta say its true, they've dumbed it down so much for children that everything is spread too thin.

I have to say alot of the WWE stars simply do not know how to wrestle FACT. That saddens me the most out of everything. Cruiserweights are among some of the best in my view.

The actual ability to me is so much higher accross the board in TNA where you actually get matches that are good to watch but it looks like they have been put through their paces in basic mat work. In the WWE its the older generation like Taker, Michaels, Edge, HHH, Jericho, Finlay etc... that look like they've had any proper mat training. Cena looks like he's been taught by a school teacher.

Forget all the crappy story lines; regardless of company, if you can only do 3 moves (Cena) or not execute a move properly to save your life (Batista) you know your brand is in trouble.

Jam it back in, in the dark.

Last edited by El Ray Fernando; Mar 13, 2008 at 08:06 PM.
El Ray Fernando
Scholeski

Member 70

Level 26.54

Mar 2006

Old Mar 18, 2008, 06:29 AM Local time: Mar 18, 2008, 12:29 PM #18 of 3609
Shame hearing about Jeff, is his career push/chance completely over do you think?

Jericho took the title but man its weak having Jericho in the middle divisions; when they guy made his debt he came in shouting his mouth off to the rock. I'd would have fully expect him to be involved with HHH, Cena, Orton because that would have actually made the match interesting, and also the build up because Jericho with the mic is dynamite.

It should be Jericho in the MITB match because if he won we would have seen shenanigans. My only hope is for Mr Kennedy now.

There's nowhere I can't reach.

Last edited by El Ray Fernando; Mar 18, 2008 at 06:33 AM.
El Ray Fernando
Scholeski

Member 70

Level 26.54

Mar 2006

Old Mar 18, 2008, 06:43 PM Local time: Mar 19, 2008, 12:43 AM #19 of 3609
I swear I was looking at a picture and article of it like 2 weeks back and he wasn't it, but your right jigging over to wwe.com he is.

My money's on Kennedy; heck I hope they could both win, but likely Jericho will job this one; although MVP would be a pleasant surprise. I suppose any of the two will do as they can actually use a mic and we can see some good verbal tension, both of them heel are excellent. Why WWE insisits on having only 1 major heel per brand at any given time is beyond me.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.

Last edited by El Ray Fernando; Mar 18, 2008 at 06:56 PM.
El Ray Fernando
Scholeski

Member 70

Level 26.54

Mar 2006

Old Mar 31, 2008, 05:57 AM Local time: Mar 31, 2008, 11:57 AM #20 of 3609
Spoiler:

How can they have screwed the MITB bank match up like that.

They had 2 choices:

a) Kennedy win.

b) Jericho win and turn heel, start trash talking like he used to.

BUT NO they went for the third option.

c) Faggotry.

Thanks alot Vince.

Barring Cena losing that was probably the worst Paperview I have ever seen; period.

El Ray Fernando
Scholeski

Member 70

Level 26.54

Mar 2006

Old Apr 19, 2008, 02:07 PM Local time: Apr 19, 2008, 08:07 PM #21 of 3609
The "mini" heel turn they did with Booker last night was hilarious. He talked some fast shit to Sting and then bolted out of the ring XD. Seems like TNA has got a lot interesting since lockdown.
Now you mention Lockdown that match with 2 teams Tomko v Christian was awesome. I'm really liking some of the wrestling nevermind the plots, Styles just keeps getting better.

The main event Joe v Angle wasn't a belter but it was OK.

Is it me or does Angle look like any minute he's about to make a jump to UFC. He's changed his body build and trim completley to look like one of those guys.

I was speaking idiomatically.

Last edited by El Ray Fernando; Apr 19, 2008 at 02:25 PM.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre > [Movie] WWE/TNA fanfiction thread