Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[Movie] WWE/TNA fanfiction thread

BucPride
HOLYSHITHEISSHORT

Member 172

Level 16.43

Mar 2006

Old Jun 17, 2006, 01:25 AM #1 of 3609
I liked the Wolfpac and Sting from WCW. The Corperation, Rock/Austin 1, The Ministry, DX -- the WWF was great in the late 90s. However, I haven't watched it since. Though, I did catch part of RAW a few weeks back, is HHH still the WWE Champ or has the title actually changed hands? I was thinking of trying to get back, maybe watch some of the NWATNA or WWE again sometime. Thus, I pose this question to the professional wrestling minds of GFF, which product would you recommend? Has WWE gotten better since that InVasion angle way back when?

Jam it back in, in the dark.

Last edited by BucPride; Jun 17, 2006 at 03:47 AM.
BucPride
HOLYSHITHEISSHORT

Member 172

Level 16.43

Mar 2006

Old Jun 17, 2006, 02:37 PM #2 of 3609
Originally Posted by TCK
Triple H hasn't had a title in over a year.

Yeah, drop your jaws.
Jesus. Not to detract from the current conversation here, but damn. Did he lose all creative control?

Originally Posted by SimDaddyGT
Spoiler:
RVD defeated Cena at ECW's One Night Stand for the WWE title. However, RVD was representing ECW in the match, so pretty much, no one "in the WWE" has the title.

Edge is still a whiny bastard and really shouldn't get this title shot at Vengeance.

Kane is going mental with this imposter Kane roaming about in the old Kane costume with the mask.

The Spirit Squad is still the gayest thing since Billy and Chuck.

JBL's finally gone.

Yeah I've caught parts of RAW on and off, seeing Edge and HHH go back and forth. That was about a month ago. I figured that HHH would recaptured the title by this time. Originally I thought the Spirit Squad was a joke.

I actually saw the recent ECW show over at my friends house. Midway through, we just turned it off. I used to be a fanatic about pro wrestling during the big-3 era. ECW was a very close second to WWF, and that was far from what ECW was. But I digress.

I'll try and tune into Raw this Monday and sit through it once again. Maybe even download EWR. Thanks.

There's nowhere I can't reach.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre > [Movie] WWE/TNA fanfiction thread