Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[Movie] WWE/TNA fanfiction thread

Liontamer
Leisure Suit Larry in the Land of the Lounge Lizards Larry's Funky House of Lowe OC ReMix

Member 1322

Level 18.85

Mar 2006

Old Apr 16, 2008, 12:14 AM #1 of 3609
So let me get this straight. . . He puts a semi big name person like Mike Adamle on a freaking "C" show?? Put him with Michael Cole or something!
Semi big name? Are you fucking kidding me? Adamle has 0 product knowledge. Those of you saying it could be a good move defy all logic.

Can't wait to DL the episode and check out the carnage:

PWTorch - WWE News and Pro Wrestling Coverage Since 1987

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Liontamer
Leisure Suit Larry in the Land of the Lounge Lizards Larry's Funky House of Lowe OC ReMix

Member 1322

Level 18.85

Mar 2006

Old Jul 5, 2008, 03:05 PM #2 of 3609
Spoiler:
They should've just inserted Darth Vader's "NOOOOOOO" from Ep. III to dub over that Vickie Guerrero shit. It was, in my mind, a mediocre way to act out being pissed off about breaking up. She should've followed him out and screamed at him, tried to slap him, or shit, take him out of the title run. Ah, well, we'll see what unfolds next week on SmackDown.

Good to see the old RWB ropes again, brings back memories (dunno why).
I don't mean it in a negative way, but it sounds like a pretty boiler-plate setup for a swerve down the line. Both of the main players there are drawing huge heat as heels; there would be no sense in turning either face.

Most amazing jew boots
Liontamer

Member 1322

Level 18.85

Mar 2006

Old Jul 7, 2008, 04:50 AM #3 of 3609
You are 100% right, but I will add that the WWE is very random in the "making sense" department.
True. They're teasing MVP going face as well. Hopefully they drop that notion too. Let him build more legit heat so that a face turn doesn't seem forced or premature, like Mr. Kennedy's.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.

Last edited by Liontamer; Jul 7, 2008 at 04:53 AM.
Liontamer

Member 1322

Level 18.85

Mar 2006

Old Nov 13, 2008, 03:02 AM #4 of 3609
Burke had a pretty awful match with CM Punk on ECW, full of miscommunication, so that always comes to mind with him, but he had a tremendous upside.

Not sure why WWE didn't do more with him, but he'll be back down the line, that's almost a given.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre > [Movie] WWE/TNA fanfiction thread