Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > I make a bitch sandwich

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Fat Force: Because we love Jelly Doughnuts too much.

Angel of Light
A Confused Mansbridge

Member 6635

Level 26.61

May 2006

Old Jun 20, 2011, 10:56 PM Local time: Jun 21, 2011, 12:26 AM #1 of 45
So I decided to take a stab at this since I've been dealing with weight issues my entire life, but even though I've been pretty comfortable with my own appearance the biggest thing I have to admit is that my weight gain contributed to my sleep apnea.

Even though losing weight will improve my sleeping disorder it is something that I need to live with for the rest of my life.

Currently I'm 6'1 and I weigh right now at 240 lbs. I'm constantly alternating between 230 lbs to 245 lbs because of my hectic work schedule. I would personally like to weigh anywhere between the 205 to 215 lbs pound mark even though my doctor wants me to drop to around the 185 to 195 mark which trust me I may get myself to be motivated to lose weight but not that motivated.

One thing you have to understand about my body is that a lot of my weight is evened out, even though I don't have a lot of weight in my stomach (while I do have a considerable amount). I have really large legs, kind of like tree trunk legs. My upper thighs are incredibly large.

Deep down I do understand the main issue with my weight gain and it is my diet. I'll be the first person to admit that especially for a guy that eats some kind of junk food at least one day and has fast food once a week. To be honest I'm surprised I'm not heavier but I guess having a physical grueling job counters the poor diet. Its one of the reasons why my weight has stayed pretty consistent over the last 5 years.

The problem that I face, is my work and how little free time I have when I do eat. It is easier for me to control my diet especially when I live at the work camps since the food is always prepared for you and you have a lot of choice with regards to what you want to eat. It is when I'm living on my own is when my diet really suffers.

To give you an example, I barely eat breakfast, if I have any kind of breakfast it is usually just a few fruit. One of the main reasons for that is that if I eat any kind of breakfast especially if it involves eggs, I get stomach sick incredibly easy if I do any kind of hard labor.

Basically the biggest thing I would need help with is a diet because of my work I work up a really good appetite. Sometimes when it comes to fixing my lunches I have no idea what to put in it, and when I can't find anything in the house. I usually pick up things at a gas station (big mistake). A lot of times when I get home I barely have any energy and can't really muster the time to fix anything too complicated for supper. I guess with the nature of my work and constantly working 12 hour days, but technically being out and about for about 14 hours. Its really hard to put time to make anything that requires any effort. That's when it comes to supper it is always ends up being quick and convenient.

Any suggestions for quick easy healthy lunches, or any options for supper that require very little effort would be greatly appreciated.

With regards to exercise, I can't bring myself to a gym. I really can't and I've really tried, the only time you'll ever see me at a gym is when I stay at the campsites. The gyms are within walking distance and they're really convenient.

For me the only time I exercise is the time that I do work, I get more than enough exercise with that especially walking the long distances and carrying and heavy lifting of 20 lbs to 40 lbs objects.

For me outside of work I can't really push myself to exercise if its not fun. That's why I have no problems exercising when it comes to playing sports or even playing DDR/ITG which I actually do play quite a lot when I'm home in Newfoundland.

To sum it up guys, I work really hard, but because of the little free time that I have my diet usually suffers because of lack of free time and from just being exhausted from constantly working long work days. I'm just looking for ways to improve my diet, and any suggestions you can think of for healthy lunches since it is usually during my prime work time.

Jam it back in, in the dark.

Tags
tell me more, yeah baby, yuo cna do it

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > I make a bitch sandwich > Fat Force: Because we love Jelly Doughnuts too much.