Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > I make a bitch sandwich

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Food You Hate?

Kimchi
Sup GFF faggots, who can't handle shit?

Member 552

Level 27.62

Mar 2006

Old Mar 2, 2006, 08:42 PM #1 of 76
Food You Hate?

I'd say Lobster, and GROSSHOPPER!

Lobster is.. soo well gross! Even the appearence is GGRROOOsSSSS

Grosshopper: Hmm, yes lets eat an insect that I used to catch when I was 6 or so. Oh yes, can't wait until I get it roasted, with bq sauce.. NOT, soo crunchy, and yuck you can feel their legs in your moth, and with a little bit of iminigation, you can imagine that it will hop >_<

Cocorochi.. I personally never tried it, but some people that went to China for vacation, they say they are awsome. ewwwwww... but then maybe it isn't from China...

Most amazing jew boots
Lady Miyomi
Holy Chocobo

Member 796

Level 33.08

Mar 2006

Old Mar 3, 2006, 11:09 PM #2 of 76
Brussel sprouts and beets....I've never been big on eating stuff that smells just like grass and tastes like crap. *barfs*

Also, LIVER! *retches* Liver has got to be the MOST DISGUSTING thing on this planet! Ewwwww! My mother tried to fool me as a little kid one day by frying it up as chicken. She told me it was fried chicken. I personally thought it was a little "skinny" to be chicken, so I sniffed it...then I broke it in half. That awful liver smell rose out of there and I went screaming through the house to all that would listen, "AAAAAAHHHHH!!! She's trying to pass off liver as CHICKEN!!!! Run for your lives!!!" Needless to say, my war cry worked because nobody ate it after that and all fried products were inspected closely from then on....

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Acro-nym
Holy Chocobo

Member 635

Level 32.46

Mar 2006

Old Mar 3, 2006, 11:34 PM #3 of 76
What does the title of this thread even mean?! I can kind of infer from the initial post, but do you want most disgusting or just plain worst? In my case, the items are the same. Flavorless oatmeal.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
Rydia
ambitious

Member 22

Level 30.86

Feb 2006

Old Mar 3, 2006, 11:36 PM Local time: Mar 3, 2006, 08:36 PM #4 of 76
Edited the thread title for you. =)

I'm unable to eat squid regardless of the preparation. I suppose it's mainly because of the rubbery feeling while chewing. I’ve only really had it three or four times, but that was enough for me.

Most amazing jew boots
JackTheRipper
fuck

Member 1296

Level 19.17

Mar 2006

Old Mar 3, 2006, 11:39 PM #5 of 76
I can't stand bananas. It's not even the taste of them, but the texture. That mushy feeling in my mouth is just terrible. I also really despise tuna fish. That stuff is so gross. It smells like urine.

I was speaking idiomatically.
Snowknight
may carry parasites

Member 165

Level 22.05

Mar 2006

Old Mar 3, 2006, 11:42 PM #6 of 76
I don't really like most fish mainly because of the way it smells. In actuality, it probably tastes great, but I have a hard time getting over the smell. For that matter, I don't like lobster either; I keep thinking about how lobster have exoskeletons.
Also, I can't stand peanut butter if that counts as a food. I can't stand the smell, the taste, or anything else about it.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
Son of Wiseness
Chocobo

Member 367

Level 10.84

Mar 2006

Old Mar 3, 2006, 11:44 PM Local time: Mar 3, 2006, 10:44 PM #7 of 76
Brussel sprouts, Asparagus, Onions, Lobster, Squid, and Snail.

FELIPE NO
Josiah
Normal Gym Leader

Member 412

Level 22.01

Mar 2006

Old Mar 3, 2006, 11:47 PM #8 of 76
I just can't stand peaches myself. The smell of them for some reason reminds me of the smell of vomit. x_x And there was this one time I had to eat lime-flavored Jell-O with seven different vegetables in it, some of which to this day I have not identified. A friend with me at the time who also ate it made the comment to me later that it tasted like cleaning chemicals. :sick:

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
Acro-nym
Holy Chocobo

Member 635

Level 32.46

Mar 2006

Old Mar 3, 2006, 11:56 PM #9 of 76
Originally Posted by Snowknight
I don't really like most fish mainly because of the way it smells. In actuality, it probably tastes great, but I have a hard time getting over the smell.
And it's for that reason that some people I know don't drink Root Beer.

Most amazing jew boots
Lady Miyomi
Holy Chocobo

Member 796

Level 33.08

Mar 2006

Old Mar 4, 2006, 12:06 AM #10 of 76
Originally Posted by Tenacious D
I can't stand bananas. It's not even the taste of them, but the texture. That mushy feeling in my mouth is just terrible. I also really despise tuna fish. That stuff is so gross. It smells like urine.
I'm glad to see I'm not the only one. Every time I try to eat one when someone buys me one, I gag on it. The mush is enough for me. Bananas are gross! I don't mind having it mixed in with something else, say strawberries, but by itself it's nasty!

There's nowhere I can't reach.
bahamuty
Celestial Chocobo

Member 1438

Level 14.87

Mar 2006

Old Mar 4, 2006, 12:06 AM #11 of 76
The main ones for me are Brussel sprouts, liver, hard squash, and cantaloupe melon. It's really strange because I used to like cantaloupes. But now I can't stand the smell or taste of them.

kat
HUR HUR HUR

Member 152

Level 21.54

Mar 2006

Old Mar 4, 2006, 03:21 AM Local time: Mar 4, 2006, 01:21 AM #12 of 76
Surprised to see how many people hate lobsters. Did you know they're in the same class as cockroaches? Yep, lobsters are bugs, disgusting but they taste good.

I hate eggs and mayonaise. So egg salad gives me heart attacks, pretty much.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
Sword Familiar
uhu

Member 1159

Level 16.67

Mar 2006

Old Mar 4, 2006, 04:54 AM Local time: Mar 4, 2006, 10:54 AM #13 of 76
Originally Posted by Lady Miyomi
Liver has got to be the MOST DISGUSTING thing on this planet!
Quoted for truth.

I truly hate liver. My mom couldn't understand that either. I tried to tell her over and over that I truly HATE the taste, but since she loves it a lot she would never listen. Another thing she loves and I hate is coconut milk. She sometimes used to make this thai-esque stew with coconut milk in it, and I just couldn't eat it. It was horrible. Mom tried to convince me that it wasn't the coconut milk, that it was something else that made me not want to eat it, but I knew it was that damned milk. She even went so far as to put it in another dish just to prove to me that it wasn't the coconut milk. Of course, I couldn't eat that dish either. Yuck! :sick:

wishfire
#27E3FF

Member 996

Level 12.17

Mar 2006

Old Mar 4, 2006, 05:50 AM Local time: Mar 4, 2006, 04:50 AM #14 of 76
Liver and catfish make me run away screaming in terror. Mostly the former.. the way it smells, the way it tastes, everything. I can't stand it.
As for the catfish.. I think it's really just the texture and smell of it, because I can stomach other seafood just fine.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
doodle
fingertips

Member 579

Level 12.39

Mar 2006

Old Mar 4, 2006, 11:19 AM #15 of 76
I detest liver and fried okra. Liver is obvious, organ meats are gross, but okra I hate because it is a slimy little ball of seeds, and that makes me want to gag when I bite down on it.

There's the demons right there.

FELIPE NO
halfbloodprince
Wizard

Member 1580

Level 1.60

Mar 2006

Old Mar 4, 2006, 12:05 PM #16 of 76
Angry

I hate lecctuce and everything is green! [exept brocoli... yeh weird]

Also I hate spice food, Chili, red pepper.... I hate u!!!

Ryuu

Member 1380

Level 27.88

Mar 2006

Old Mar 4, 2006, 01:54 PM #17 of 76
I hate peas. A lot.

I can't stand eating them - I always feel like I have to puke.

Jam it back in, in the dark.
munchkin13
*meow*

Member 1634

Level 10.22

Mar 2006

Old Mar 4, 2006, 02:03 PM Local time: Mar 4, 2006, 08:03 PM #18 of 76
Food I hate o Lord where o where do I begin lol
~Sprouts
~Prawns
~Lobster
~Crab
~Muscles
~Salmon
~Sea food in general except tuna.
~Sweed
~Pork Chops
~Tomatoes
~Califlower
The list goes on and on. I'm not a picky eater I just hate the taste and smell of the stuff.

Most amazing jew boots
Angel
SaturnJune

Member 1633

Level 5.35

Mar 2006

Old Mar 4, 2006, 02:07 PM Local time: Mar 4, 2006, 09:07 PM #19 of 76
I hate grapefruit, organ meat and especially escargots... I don't even dare to touch those last ones... they're all slimy and yuk!

Living Legend
Chocobo

Member 124

Level 13.72

Mar 2006

Old Mar 4, 2006, 02:37 PM Local time: Mar 4, 2006, 11:37 AM #20 of 76
I cannot stand speghetti. I am italian and all but I think italian food is just horrible. I don't know why, but I just can't eat any of it without getting a really sick feeling within me.

Bacon- I cannot eat that, Bacon is the most horrible thing there it for me to eat. The only time bacon is ever good is in the "Chicken Bacon Ranch" at Subway.

Hotdogs- I don't mind sausage, but hotdogs have the worst plain taste to me. Even after adding katchup, mayo, mustard and whatnot. The taste of the hotdog is still completely horrible.

How ya doing, buddy?
Von
Tchaimscriabalustmaninoff

Member 1508

Level 6.48

Mar 2006

Old Mar 4, 2006, 02:43 PM Local time: Mar 4, 2006, 12:43 PM #21 of 76
Snails hands down.

I'm up for anything unusual, but man, I went to a place that served Escargot and I just could not stick that in my mouth.
I step on those things outside. They leave slime trails. They have other stuff.

EAT IT

elwe
Hippos and Gelatin

Member 1354

Level 22.29

Mar 2006

Old Mar 4, 2006, 04:25 PM Local time: Mar 4, 2006, 04:25 PM #22 of 76
I can't stand plain bananas. I either have to slice them up and dump them into a cup of milk, or put it in some other "dish". I'm not sure why. It's not the texture or the taste that bothers me.

Mangos are also pretty gross. My family loves them, but I can't get over the texture.

The absolute worst food, for me, though, would have to be durian. The smell, texture, and taste are all horrible. Whenever my family cracks one open, the smell lingers for days. It's nightmare-inducing.

MMM! These are a little nastier-looking than the plump, yellow ones.

Most amazing jew boots

Last edited by elwe; Mar 4, 2006 at 04:29 PM.
TRZD
i'm rappity rappin'

Member 391

Level 9.35

Mar 2006

Old Mar 4, 2006, 05:07 PM Local time: Mar 4, 2006, 11:07 PM #23 of 76
I can't stand mushrooms. Most other foods I don't like alone (tomatoes, sweetcorn) I enjoy fine if they're mixed with something else, but I'll never eat mushrooms. If I get a meal with mushrooms in I'll spend ages looking through it to dig them out before I start eating, they're that bad. I just know if I've got a bit of one in my mouth, it's horrible.

FELIPE NO
alhana
wrapped in taffeta

Member 732

Level 2.62

Mar 2006

Old Mar 4, 2006, 08:03 PM Local time: Mar 5, 2006, 03:03 AM #24 of 76
I love most all kinds of food. I love liver. I love mushrooms.

There is this horrible soup my mum makes though that I don't like. It looks like vomit. (Seriously.)

I can't stand most fast food. Burgers, chips... Ugh.

Disgustingly sweet things are - well - disgusting. Like donuts. Anything fully covered in sugar is quite awful. Cream cakes are pretty disgusting.

I like most fruits and vegetables, but there is one I don't really care about: mangoes.

Oysters have a funny texture and I don't really like eating them, but they don't particularly taste bad...

neus
You're getting slower!

Member 512

Level 20.69

Mar 2006

Old Mar 4, 2006, 08:41 PM #25 of 76
Is it weird that I've read through the entire thread and not agreed with a single person? And yes, I have tried all of those.
:itisamystery:
The only thing I can't eat would probably be milk as I'm lactose intollerant (but, really - soy milk >>>>> cow milk), and anything meat related. I like the taste of meat, but my face gets pimpled and oily and gross and I feel like crap after I eat it, so I'm a vegetarian.

(No one has mentioned tofu yet, but PRE-EMPTIVE STRIKE BITCHES!
Tofu > h8rz.)

Jam it back in, in the dark.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > I make a bitch sandwich > Food You Hate?