Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > I make a bitch sandwich

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

"We're having hot dogs? Thanks, but I'll take the arsenic."

RacinReaver
Never Forget

Member 7

Level 44.22

Feb 2006

Old Mar 8, 2007, 08:05 PM Local time: Mar 8, 2007, 06:05 PM #76 of 79
You mean no Rocky Mountain Oysters?

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
crabman
NEWS!

Member 17465

Level 11.09

Dec 2006

Old Mar 8, 2007, 11:36 PM Local time: Mar 8, 2007, 09:36 PM #77 of 79
You mean no Rocky Mountain Oysters?

No, the only balls going into this mouth are fish balls. The bouncy things you put in noodle soup.

*looks down* is that really what it looks like on the other side of the screwdom??

I was speaking idiomatically.
Fiddlegoof
Chicken butt!

Member 16189

Level 13.88

Nov 2006

Old Mar 9, 2007, 12:15 AM Local time: Mar 8, 2007, 10:15 PM #78 of 79
Chicken feet win my vote. At my first ever dim sum with my asian friend, his dad ordered four plates of it as a joke. Feeling adventerous, I tried it. I just couldn't stop thinking about how the chicken tramples it's own fecal matter every day. Also, the fact that they were cold, pale and slimy didn't help my appetite either.

Peanuts would be second on my list, only because I'm deathly allergic to them. But if I was going to die anyways, I might as well make it interesting.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > I make a bitch sandwich > "We're having hot dogs? Thanks, but I'll take the arsenic."