Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > I make a bitch sandwich

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Chicken Wings

*AkirA*
Now you're king of the mountain, but it's all garbage!

Member 468

Level 26.17

Mar 2006

Old Sep 27, 2006, 02:30 PM #1 of 10
Chicken Wings

Im sure you love chicken wings. Im so sure of it, that I made a thread about just such a food.

Be sure to list any homebrewed recipes. Why you love chicken wings. Your favorite place to get them. Your favorite type, be it barbeque, buffalo, hot, mild, cajun, etc etc the list goes on and on.

Just talk about this great finger food.

My favorite type of chicken wing would have to be the 3 mile island flavor from Hooters. Just the right amount of heat to make you sweat. They can come breaded or naked, but I prefer the breaded. Also, Hooters tends to serve chicken wings about the size of turkey drumsticks.

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Taco
inaccurate

Member 740

Level 26.23

Mar 2006

Old Sep 27, 2006, 05:39 PM #2 of 10
I love chicken wings holy crap. Especially spicy ones, but I like mine with tons of vinegar, too. Orlando theme park chicken wings, while probably cheaply made, satisfy my needs. If I choke on the vinegar fumes before taking a bite, I know they're good wings.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Erisu Kimu
Stealth Assassin

Member 8250

Level 15.02

Jun 2006

Old Oct 1, 2006, 10:44 AM #3 of 10
I'm a chicken lover too. Chicken wings are great. I usually pick up the classic wings at Pizza Pizza and the obscure hot wings (with hot sauce) at KFC. I'm also a fan of the A&W's chubby chicken fingers.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
*AkirA*

Member 468

Level 26.17

Mar 2006

Old Oct 1, 2006, 06:21 PM #4 of 10
I wonder why we dont have any of these A&W places in S.C.

Ive heard people on the forums mention it several times.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
Little Shithead
prettiest miku

Member 90

Level 33.52

Mar 2006

Old Oct 1, 2006, 08:27 PM #5 of 10
I think A&W's are only in Canada.

Living in Buffalo, I know how real chicken wings are made, and to know to stay away from imposters. So I always make them myself in a deep fryer and mixing them in a butter and cayenne pepper sauce. Any time I don't make them, they're usually with pizza from local pizzerias.

And of course, I never forget the bleu cheese.

I was speaking idiomatically.
Grundlefield Earth
I'm sorry buddy!

Member 65

Level 32.03

Mar 2006

Old Oct 1, 2006, 08:31 PM Local time: Oct 1, 2006, 08:31 PM #6 of 10
Pretty much most pizza places around Buffalo have great chicken wings. Just some better then other.

However, when people come here from other areas, they tend to go to Duffs. I hardly go there though.

Oh and they must be hot chicken drumstick wings. Dont care for the flats

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
*AkirA*

Member 468

Level 26.17

Mar 2006

Old Oct 1, 2006, 10:20 PM #7 of 10
Originally Posted by BZ
Oh and they must be hot chicken drumstick wings. Dont care for the flats
I like how Hooters gives you the option to just get drumlets. Its like a dollar extra, but it makes eating them alot more enjoyable.

I would like to try authentic Buffalo chicken wings. I have had wings by places that use the traditional recipe, but I still want the original.

FELIPE NO
The Wise Vivi

Member 136

Level 37.96

Mar 2006

Old Oct 2, 2006, 12:46 AM Local time: Oct 2, 2006, 12:46 AM #8 of 10
Chicken Wings rule! I don't get the chance to have them often (Man, they can be expensive sometimes!) but I usually get them at Pizza places and the local bar (especially when they have them for 25 cents a wing! (Sometimes 10 cents)

Sorry, I don't have any secret recipes however...

How ya doing, buddy?
Chibi Neko
The hell am I doing here?

Member 922

Level 27.65

Mar 2006

Old Oct 20, 2006, 08:02 AM Local time: Oct 20, 2006, 09:32 AM #9 of 10
I love chicken wings too! Everytime my b/f and I go out he gets the wings basket and I get garlic bread, but I steal a wing or two.

The best wings im my area can be found at Sun Sushi, those are very good! The worst ones are at a restaurant called 'Don Cherrys' eating them is the same as drinking sea water! They are super salty!

Jam it back in, in the dark.
sabbey
River Chocobo

Member 139

Level 26.07

Mar 2006

Old Nov 4, 2006, 10:12 PM Local time: Nov 4, 2006, 07:12 PM #10 of 10
Call me crazy, though while I like chicken wings, I love chicken nuggets more...

Haven't tried much in way of the spicy versions, but do like the Honey BBQ type i have had. Probably should try more of them soon.

There's nowhere I can't reach.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > I make a bitch sandwich > Chicken Wings